1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Hinatazaka46 1st [Hinatazaka] (2020/09/23)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Kumosayi, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    [​IMG]
    Title:
    ひなたざか (Hinatazaka)
    Release date: 23 september 2020

Senbatsu:
    3rd Row: Kageyama Yuuka, Takase Mana, Yamaguchi Haruyo, Takamoto Ayaka, Sasaki Kumi, Miyata Manamo, Morimoto Mari, Hamagishi Hiyori, Takahashi Mikuni

2nd Row: Tomita Suzuka, Matsuda Konoka, Kawata Hina, Nibu Akari, Watanabe Miho, Kamimura Hinano, Higashimura Mei, Ushio Sarina

1st Row: Saito Kyoko, Kato Shiho, Sasaki Mirei (Center), Kosaka Nao, Kanemura Miku

Editions:
    Type A
    [​IMG]
    1. Overture
    2. アザトカワイイ (Azato Kawaii) *
    3. 青春の馬 (Seishun no Uma)
    4. ドレミソラシド (Doremisolasido)
    5. この夏をジャムにしよう (Kono Natsu wo Jam ni Shiyou) *
    6. キツネ (Kitsune)
    7. ソンナコトナイヨ (Sonnakotonaiyo)
    8. こんなに好きになっちゃっていいの? (Konna ni Suki ni Natchatte Ii no?)
    9. キュン (Kyun)
    10. ホントの時間 (Honto no Jikan)
    11. My god
    12. Dash&Rush
    13. 誰よりも高く跳べ!2020 (Dare Yori mo Takaku Tobe! 2020) **
    14. 日向坂 (Hinatazaka) *
    15. JOYFUL LOVE
    DVD
    1. アザトカワイイ (Azato Kawaii) MV
    2. 日向坂46デビューカウントダウンライブ!! in 横浜アリーナ~けやき坂46 LAST LIVE~ (Hinatazaka46 Debut Countdown Live!! in Yokohama Arena ~Hiragana Keyakizaka46 LAST LIVE~) (2019)
    Type B
    [​IMG]
    1. Overture
    2. ドレミソラシド (Doremisolasido)
    3. ナゼー (Nazee)
    4. NO WAR in the future 2020 **
    5. ただがむしゃらに (Tada Gamushara ni) *
    6. アザトカワイイ (Azato Kawaii) *
    7. Cage
    8. どうして雨だと言ったんだろう? (Doushite Ameda to Ittandarou?) *
    9. 川は流れる (Kawa wa Nagareru)
    10. こんなに好きになっちゃっていいの? (Konna ni Suki ni Natchatte Ii no?)
    11. キュン (Kyun)
    12. ソンナコトナイヨ (Sonnakotonaiyo)
    13. キツネ (Kitsune)
    14. 青春の馬 (Seishun no Uma)
    15. JOYFUL LOVE
    DVD
    1. アザトカワイイ (Azato Kawaii) MV
    2. 日向坂46デビューカウントダウンライブ!! in 横浜アリーナ~日向坂46 FIRST LIVE~ (Hinatazaka46 Debut Countdown Live!! in Yokohama Arena ~Hinatazaka46 FIRST LIVE~) (2019)

Regular edition
    [​IMG]
    1. Overture
    2. キュン (Kyun)
    3. ドレミソラシド (Doremisolasido)
    4. こんなに好きになっちゃっていいの? (Konna ni Suki ni Natchatte Ii no?)
    5. ソンナコトナイヨ (Sonnakotonaiyo)
    6. JOYFUL LOVE
    7. ときめき草 (Tokimeki Sou)
    8. Footsteps
    9. キツネ (Kitsune)
    10. まさか 偶然… (Masaka Guuzen...)
    11. 青春の馬 (Seishun no Uma)
    12. アザトカワイイ (Azato Kawaii) *
    13. My fans *
    14. See Through *
    15. 約束の卵 2020 (Yakusoku no Tamago 2020) **
    * Previously unreleased songs (New songs + Hinatazaka)
    ** (Rerecording of old Hiragana songs)
    (Thanks to ryandtw for putting it together + titles in romaji)

Music videos:
    Azato Kawaii

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I really hope it's as good as Hashiridasu Shunkan. I'd like a return of the Konoka-Suzuka-Miku trio.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Thanks for starting the thread. You should be able to edit your opening thread to include the news link and delete your follow up post.

4. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'l happy for this album, this is the 1st Sakamichi physical release since the pandemic. If I'm correct, It'll be the same senbatsu and formation from Sonna Koto Nai yo. I hope the new song get a MV.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Hoping for a couple of solo songs, and 10+ new songs. Hoping for some sort of welcome back song for Kageyama too.

I'm also guessing it'll be the Sonna Koto line-up, but albums is also a chance to test out a new center so maybe that too. Just excited for news at this point :p

• Like Like x 2
  6. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, I'm pretty sure all the album promotional tracks of Sakamichi Groups have the same senbatsu from the last single released at the moment. It' s just that for Nogi's case in the 2nd and 4th album there were members who graduated in the time between the dates of the previous single release and the album. For that reason I'm sure it'll be the same senbatsu formation from Sonna Koto Nai Yo.

7. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Which is why I said I'm also guessing it'll be that senbatsu. Though they'll likely add Kageyama + the three new 3rd gens, so I think we can expect some difference in the line-up. Also, while Nogi has always had the previous single senbatsu, Keyaki had Silent Majority senbatsu for their first album.
    The new center thought was more a wish tbh. I like Kosaka as a center, but rotating the center position would be interesting, and it would give Kosaka a break if they're planning on continuing using her for singles.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think it would be fine for Nao to center the title song from the album and then have a new center for the fifth single. This way it could be a nice way of closing the Nao center chapter.

• Agree Agree x 7
  9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    You, know Keyaki's case is interesting, they had Silent Majority senbatsu for the Jacket covers, but for the Promotional track they had the Fukyouwaon senbatsu, which was their last single senbatsu at that moment.
    So by that logic It'd be Kyun senbatsu (plus Kageyama and new 3ki) for jacket covers but Sonna Koto Nai yo for the the new song, if new 3rd ki and Kegeyama is not joining for the promotional song. But if they do it may be some changes as you said, like when Hiragana 2ki joined with 1ki for their debut album and we got a whole different formation but for generarion tracks in the album it was the same formation from Keyaki 6th single.
    Yeah, and It'd be good if she finally gets her solo cover.

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If they used the "lower lips bite" act, just like it said in the lyrics, as one of the scene in the MV, or even better, used it as promotion act like Nogi's agonose, I don't know if I can survive. That would be deadly cute!!!:inlove:

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I don't know if this is the real leak. It is the 55s version of Azato Kawaii.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  12. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    kaas_20080901.jpg

Just announced: 1. Album Formation.
    Center: Sasaki Mirei (former Center from 1. Hiragana Keyaki Album)

3rd Row:
    Kageyama, Takase, Yamaguchi, Takamoto, Sasaki Kumi, Miyata, Morimoto, Hamagishi, Takahashi

2nd Row:
    Tomita, Matsuda, Kawata, Nibu, Watanabe, Kamimura, Higashimura, Ushio

1st Row:
    Saito, Kato, Sasaki Mirei, Kosaka, Kanemura

Personal Opinion:
    Strong 1st row with a strong V formation in the center. Again a well balanced formation considering the choreography witch might be planed.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    YEEEEES!!!! Miipan centre, let's fahking GO!

[​IMG]

Seriously though, I'm not sure I could be happier about this, and the formation is pretty much perfect.

• Agree Agree x 7
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I'm very happy and satisfied with the formation. More importantly, my baby Nao finally got new position!:1st:
    I hope the center rotation will also be applied on next single. So, it won't be Mirei for album center and Nao for single.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Congrats to mipan
    She deserved it and a good rest for nao, she will be a stronger center next time she has the opportunity to center a song.

Credits to @theblueslope

Nao's words after the announcement.

nao: (on her new position as one of the flanks) as i was chosen to center 4 times in succession, i thought, if it continues things will get scarier... so there's something relieving about this.

Mirei words

Q. what are you feeling right now (after the announcement)?

mirei: i can't believe i became a center... i'm filled with all kinds of strange feelings but ill try my hardest to be someone who can pull the group along with me.

Q. what kind of center would you like to be?

mirei: to just continue do it as it is, as myself, even my dumb self... and to get others interested in not just me, but the other girls too.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    From 3rd row to center. That's shocking in a very good way.
    I wanted to see kage in the second row, but it's fine by now.

17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

MIIPAN LEGGOOO :omfg:

Management listening to our wishes, couldn’t be happier.
    Formation is perfect except a certain girl’s position but will save that for another day. Happy that Hinata’s slowly establishing their fukujin; Miku’s had a fabulous year so no surprise to see her in front. Nao still got a great position so I’m sure she’s more relieved than disappointed.

This will be an AWESOME release :banana:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Seriously, I can't believe they did an senbatsu announcement for an album, Keyaki and Nogi have never done that before, but I'm glad Hinata did, It looks like Hinata came to break some traditions in Sakamichi groups and I like it.
    I'm so happy for Nao because she can now feel relieved since she's not the center anymore, and for Mirei because it's the first time she's center for a Hinata release after being in 3rd row.
    About the formation, I think the 1st row is the unofficial Fukujin of every single, and the fact that there are more than 1 member who always get in that proves it. I can't wait for the MV.

• Like Like x 2
  19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'm so happy! Miipan definitely deserves this and I didn't expect a new center. I'm even more excited for the album now. The formation is very good (although I'd swap Miku for Hina) and I don't know why people expected Kage to get anything but third row. She just got back from a two year hiatus, she has to build her way up the formation.

20. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Too the discussion about the formation. I always imagine 5 cameras around the girls with a competition like a soccer match going on, to analyse the formation, and I get something like:

Defence:
    Goalie: Sasaku
    Sweeper: Takamoto, Miyata
    Left defence: Kageyama support by Takase
    Right defence: Takahashi support by Hamagishi

Midfield:
    Left: strong Hanachanzu Combi
    Center: Nibu, Watanabe strong support for our strikers and possible goal getters.
    Right: Kamimura, Higashimura, Ushio expect the unexpected.
    Kawata: Maybe a weak point in the formation, but maybe this is what we all should think. This is a position of trust.

Striker:
    These 5 will stretch our defense so thin that we will be overrun by all Hinatazaka.