Mobile Game AKB48 no Dobbōn! Hitorijime! (2020/08/18 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Aug 4, 2020.

1. skeith

skeith Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    I am currently on the 14 days trial of gold pass. hopefully, it will get better.
    I don't think I want to put more money on this game, yet.

So far, imho, the game is against the player with such silly heart system.

2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Gold pass seems like a nice way to support the game. I burn through hearts quickly. I already bought the 12 recharge hearts and used most learning to play the game. Always bet 2-3 hearts, Been a long time since uno.

Its such a small thing for members to jump on a play a hand that I hope we will continue to see them in game. And the only real incentive for me to play the simple Uno game. Hoping it will include sister groups too some day.

3. metallion

metallion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Came across quite a few members so far. First 2 days I played with Ayanan, then somehow got Momoka and Saito Haruna in the same match, was pretty cool and had to screenshot that. Decided to restart my game after that to roll for Seichan SEC instead, and bumped into Kyon-chan and Ayu after that. 5 members in 3 days isn't that shabby I guess

Screenshot_20200819_133013_jp.co.redqueen.PRJ012.jpg

4. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Today is my 3rd day playing this game, and everyday I always see 1 member, first Yuukarin then Ran-chan and today Renacchi, basically seeing all 3 of them at around noon and afternoon JST.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Pay attention to their SNS. Sometimes they announce when they're playing.

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  7. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Does everyone know if our Oshimen decks have any influence to the outcome of the match itself? Or it is just a straight and fair dobon game?

And what exactly is tokkou (the percentage shown under each user everytime we start the game)?

8. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    From what I know:

I think the points you get after the game ends it's not related to your oshimen decks. Then, the points you see on the ranking (when it shows the rank where you are in your oshimen ranking) it's: Game points x % of your oshimen cards.

For example, if I got 3200 points because I did a "dobon", and my oshimen cards had a percentage of 250%, the points I'll get for my oshimen are:
    3200·2,5=8000 points.

The percentage you are talking about is the total of the sum of the percentages of your oshimen's cards. For example, I have 1 N and 1 SR of Komiharu, so my percentage is 120% + 130% (250% approximately)

PD: Yesterday I played with Tomu at 2:20 AM hahahaha

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Can someone explain the game to me? I don't understand it at all lol

10. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Ah I see it now, thanks. I always thought someone got big percentage from the items or something, but then I saw someone with full support goods had low percentage, and I was completely lost.

Basically, it's just an UNO card game with a possible dobon, which has been explained as below. The UNO game aside, this is basically a usual gacha game where you level up your oshimen and gacha to improve collections.

By the way, they also have double dobon, which I guess occurs if someone dobons and another player (except the doboned player) also dobons at the same time, in which case both players would get the full dobon points. Reverse dobon occurs when the doboned player him/herself dobons us back, in which case we are now the one getting the lowest point for being doboned. Can somebody confirm or correct this? Since I had only ever seen double dobon once.

11. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I didn't know double dobon existed. I never saw it. I guess it's weird that it happens.

I can confirm that reverse dobon is as you say. For example if I have the cards 1, 4 and 5, if I use 5 and then someone dobon me, they I can use reverse dobon because I have 1+4=5 (and I get like 4000 points).

With the normal dobon you get like 3000 points.

This game is so interesting! You have to think a lot about what card you use and when.

But I don't like when they dobon me... T_T I only get like 200 points...

• Like Like x 1
  12. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    It does exist, and I was also one of the two who did the dobon together, and both got 3000 points. And I didn't realize reverse dobon gave you 4000 points, since I never did (but I did get reverse doboned twice lol).

But yeah when you see other players have like 3 cards left, avoid to throw out 10 or above, better lose than being doboned.

13. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Another thing I realized is that if you have more than 12 cards then it's "Burst" and you get like 300-400 and the other players around 700.

For example, if three players use +3 cards in a row, the last player get +9 cards, and if the amount of cards is more than 12, then the player is burst.

So maybe sometimes it's good not to use the +3 card (or +2 card, it depends on the situation) even if you can use it, because then the game will end with "burst" and you only will get around 700 points (if you lose without being doboned you obtain around 900 points).

• Like Like x 1
  14. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Oh right, burst, seen that quite a lot, but I don't know the exact number of cards that causes a burst, so I guess 12 is still save, but 13 and above is burst.

I actually like to save +2 and +3 in order to protect myself from having to draw cards (and those cards have small numbers too, so good for dobon) and only use it if that's the only card I have for a particular color or if someone next to me nearly finishes his/her cards.

But really, the coins are not easy to get (considering gacha cost) without spending real money, but that's what 48G fans do anyway.

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you very much for explaining.

One more question, what's the difference between Hitori de Dobon and Minna de Dobon?

16. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Hitori de Dobon means you play against NPC, and you don't get oshimen points (more like a practice only, but also consume hearts).

Minna de Dobon is playing against other users, consuming same amount of hearts and you get all the points even if losing, and of course you can meet AKB members in the match up if lucky enough.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Tutorial menu and game

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Cr uploader

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Earlier, I drew some gacha goods. How can I add the goods to my profile? And what exactly are Oshimen points for? What do they do?

19. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    You can go to your profile page, and choose change support goods (the upper left one of the green buttons).

I believe oshimen points are only for events. I don't know if the events will vary in the future, but as for now, the event is about oshimen ranking, so the oshimen points we get from playing games contribute to the ranking. Only the oshimen cards on the deck we are using will get points (which means maximum of 5). And below is how the points are calculated.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thanks a lot! It all makes a lot more sense now ^^

Also, is it just me or is the music that's playing during the game a weird remix of Flying Get? It took me a while to get it because the melody changes but I think it's Flying Get :confused: