[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nogi also has released Best Album for Under. They included all Under songs and 4 new songs. So, I believe Keya's unreleased song or maybe new songs will also be included in this album.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Uh i can't remember when was the last time i post a bunch of WTS updates here, so apologies if there is a double post...But anyway! We at WTS has been releasing a lot of new stuff recently!

1. This one is a bit late, but Koike's interview with BLT during stay at home period
    2. Yuipon's feature in Nikkei's Sakamichi Tuesday column, where she discuss the online live, renaming, and Darekane. Part 1 Part 2
    3. Nijika and Fuuchan's interview from BLT's 5th anniversary feature, where they traces back the history of Keyaki
    4. From the new interview series started as an official fan club content, the first features Yuuka x Akanen
    Then there is the recent BLT interviews. I think that all 6 interviews will all be worth reading, especially if you are still on the fence about renaming decision
    1. Hikaru's
    2. Moriya Rena's

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol until official notice, not sure. But if so then Keyaki might have a different management too, given that they are rebranding.

5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Eh, I'd rather Hinata stays with S&F and Keyaki gets a new management. So far S&F has done a splendid job with Hinata, it's Keyaki who needs better management.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

But isn't Azota Kawai released by S&F?
    Idk. I also want Keyaki to be under a new management given what has transpired. Let's wait & see

7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Maybe having less to manage will free up S&F to focus on Keya, Neru & Techi. (Yeah, right.)

I see Techi wants to be musically active and will be a multi faceted performer while Neru will be more of an actress? Not clear on this, just assuming based on their recent activities.

Its only two more months before the rebrand and I am worried about how S&F will handle this. Hope they don't botch this one.

8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Based on my recent delving in Nogi history, Nogizaka LLC has years of succesful managing to the degree that I would wish for a Keyakizaka LLC. Now we see a Hinatazaka LLC and I wish them all the best for the future.

However, in retrospect, we have to admit that S&F has a certain series of top moments: The RoKs, the top quality MV, the arrangement of the TD concert and most recently the AMAZING staging of the online live. And of course the way they treated the girls in comparison with the way Nogi management did with their girls (Ooops, I am spilling future material...). Therefore, although being still somewhat bitter, S&F has my blessings and credibility in case they continue to be the SOLE manager of our reborn group. We have to let go of the past, erase bad memories and feelings and give credibility and support to anyone who manages the group we love.

P.S. We are of course absolutely free to criticize and even bash, potentially bad decisions.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  9. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I agree with @miwa. It would be better if Hinata stays with them and keyaki goes under a new management. Despite all the good things they've done, the hiratecentrism bias was too great to the point that they didnt know what to do with the rest when she left. New name, new management, new direction please

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    What is left to be clarified thought is what percentage of this hiratecentrism came from Aki-P and what from S&F. I would believe that Aki-P hiratecentrism seems to have been the "cause" and S&F hiratecentrism the "effect" so practically 100% to 0% maybe???

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I thought Aki-P does not take part in the senbatsu selection. But then again, he might have a hand in it. I remember there was a question like that when he was asked about Fukyouwaon. He said something like He had recommended Techi shout Boku wa Yada but Sony chose Neru to shout the 2nd Boku wa Yada.

12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Aki-P definitely has input in center selection though maybe not the rest of the senbatsu. I'm pretty sure Ikoma Rina and Techi were both hand-picked by Aki-P to be center, though he may not have directly chosen other Sakamichi centers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think Sony mmg, Aki-P, Takahiro-sensei and several other staffs all contribute to the senbatsu, song selection and such. I imagine they would have a meeting with everyone involved in the managerial side and predict what would bring the best result to the group in terms of sales, attention, image, sound etc (for example 9th single was very much a 2ki introductory senbatsu) so no one has a real definite say (albeit some opinions might be weighted more than others). Sometimes Aki-P or someone might deliberately want to place some members in certain positions to spice things up e.g Yuukanen semi-permanent 2nd row centers or center flank, dividing stronger girls between senbatsu and non-senbatsu group for old 9th single. Based on how I've seen Aki-P been portraited through documentaries and interviews, I personally think his role is more of a consultant and music producer than an actual manager making decisions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Sorry if this is a repost, but was anyone else surprised by the results of Keyakizaka's "Talent Power Ranking" released earlier this year?

[​IMG]

1. Hirate Yurina
    "Overwhelming performance skills. A talent that goes beyond idols."
    2. Nagahama Neru
    "Beautiful, education oriented, bright. Her Nagasaki dialect also attracted many fans."
    3. Imaizumi Yui
    "Professional, high awareness as an idol. Good with handshakes events, hard working."
    4. Watanabe Rika
    "Great looks, but a gap with her (lack of) communication skills. Friendly personality as shown in banter with MCs."
    5. Matsuda Rina
    "The ex-banker image is unique among idols. She's young, but gives off the impression of being serious and hard working."
    6. Watanabe Risa
    "Appears cool and difficult to approach, but is actually kind and caring. This gap is popular among fans. Pretty and has good style."
    7. Moriya Akane
    "Beautiful. Reliability as the vice Captain. Popular with female fans."
    8. Sugai Yuuka
    "Ideal image of an idol. A perfect representation of the "Ojousama" character in both looks and personality. Versatility as Captain."
    9. Kobayashi Yui
    "Calm, mature aura. Sex appeal despite young age. 'My pace' charm at handshake events."
    10. Tamura Hono
    "Gentle, feminine aura. Ideal girlfriend type. Appreciative of the fans and a good performer."

Source (translation credit to @waechin2 on twitter)

Survey period was May 2020. Apparently, the survey was conducted by a credible research analytics company, and the ranking is based on both recognition and interest levels.​

--

I adore Marina but how the fuck is she so high? :shocku:

And Yuuka always has the greatest amount of solo jobs, bizarre that she's below W-Watanabe and a newbie. Granted the differences in their individual power scores were small, but STILL. I don't really buy this list at all.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    While there may be some discussions about the order of names, i found it interesting that the list of names is similar to the one who made it into Nikkei's ranking (CMIIW). For whatever reason, despite having no big push, no song or MV for themselves, Matsuri and Hono made it into the list. If this doesn't show the raw potential that 2kisei have, i don't know what else will

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    well... Girls from 2gen in this ranking is kind of too random... Sugai definitely more popular than Akane, but mostly ranking is very believable. W-Watanabe are always being much more popular due their model carriers. Also I think Yui more popular than Akane and Sugai.

17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Two 2-kisei and the rest are 1-kisei (I still put Nagahama as 1 not 1.5). With the exception of Matsuda, all from my list of 1kisei ranking beauties are in it. I'm not sure how the 社会人 image gets her so high in the ranking, or do people think that the rest are amateurs by comparison.

19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It's interesting that Marina and Hono made it in the list instead of Hikaru who I feel is the most pushed out of 2ki. Marina seems to have the potential to be the next captain and I think she has great speaking skills, while Hono is pretty and should definitely get a modeling contract (I'm guessing management is waiting until they properly debut in a single). Pon being that low is the most shocking thing to me.

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    [​IMG]

Keyakizaka46's best album title is "Eien Yori Nagai Isshun ~Ano Koro, Tashikani Sonzai Shita Watashi Tachi~"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Someone please create a thread on the news forum for this...

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1