Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    That just hit me so hard (AGAIN). I don't care anymore if we get a MV, that video is more than enough. The raw emotions.

3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Studio performance of DareKane at last night's KeyaKake episode 247. The girls seem to have relaxed a bit more, compared to the raw and understandably more emotional performance at the Live! Online but With You.

It feels like a Pon centered single to me, but I'll be content to call it a centerless single (or a quad center?).

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Keyakitte performance of 誰がその鐘を鳴らすのか?

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Back-up link to perf.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  5. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I think this may be a first for a 48/46 group song

6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Also, per @korobizaka on twitter, Dare Kane is 10k downloads away from being certified Gold. There's a possibility it could become the fastest Keyaki song to being certified Gold since Saimajo, and it would be their 7th to be certified Gold.

I feel like this is a great achievement no matter what, since idol groups aren't that strong digitally. But it's even more impressive considering there is no music video and the most popular member/face of the group graduated.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's doing much better compared to route246, it shows that Nogi's singles sales are bigger just cause they have more members to use for HS, but if you remove this gimmick, Keya's singles receive more general support.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

So this is where that little manic episode in the Nogi side of the forum came from
    Since nobody's said anything about this yet I suppose I'll play the role of Keyaki anti here, billboard retracted the 53069 2nd week downloads they announced the previous day and updated their weekly charts to reflect that
    I don't think the revised DL count was published since it fell out of the top 10 but Oricon's numbers were about 2000 units lower than billboard's for the 1st week and they have it listed at 7001 units for the 2nd week
    So while DareKane did have about 1000 more downloads than Route 246 in the same 3-day period for their 1st week charts (albeit with an extra week's worth of iTunes pre-orders I believe?), it hasn't quite yet done "much" or "any" better since Oricon had Route 246's 2nd week listed at about 15000 downloads, and 2.1 million streaming playbacks, compared to DareKane's 2nd week 1.4 million according to 5ch, and by its 3rd week it's been ranking about the same or lower than Route 246 in most mainstream daily rankings, both DL and streaming
    Which isn't to say it's impossible it could reverse the trends and outperform Route 246, even if it has to wait for Nogi to release the next "flop mess" to replace The WOWOW Song everyone loves to hate, just that at this point in time it has factually not done so
    You are, however, free to interpret this data in any way you want so that is "shows" what you'd personally like it to within the tiny bubble you envelop yourself in to form your opinions, that make the forum a little less dead everytime you decide to force them on everyone, which we should all be thankful for

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hm.. can you two go to fight in the Nogi's forum please, or at least the one thread about Sakamichi groups I'm sure still exist somewhere? I don't know how many of us here really care that one song "beat" the other except @SteCola which posts are often just a pretext to start something.
    On the other hand, this is our last single as Keyakizaka, this is our last song which brings a closure to our path until this moment.
    We are genuinely happy it's doing well regardless of the poor mngmnt we have and the little PR (once again), and that is.
    Hopefully Nogi's works way better, but, honestly, it doesn't make sense to me compare our rankings, nor the two groups.

Edit: I thought I already wrote this, but maybe not... about the MV, I'm pretty okay with not having a planned and polished one.
    This time, with this song, in this context... having that version of the first time they sang DareKane is perfect in my opinion. We may would have loved the MV, but it wouldn't have had the same deep feelings engraved on it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    you forgot to say that Nogizaka has quite double the amount of girls of Keyakizaka (46 vs 28), so even if their sales are quite the same, I would expect Nogi to sell much better considering is a bigger group with more members and is the main one. Instead, despite one has fewer members, it's doing really similar sales to route246, showing which one is more profitable and has more organic support, if the HS gimmick wouldn't exist.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is there an HS event for DareKane? I believe Hinata will hold online HS for their 2nd single. So, maybe this digital single also has a similar event?

12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Can the comparing this to that stop? I sometimes wonder how all of a sudden ppl are comparing sales and all that. Honestly, I was one who thought the single won't sell but looking at the little promotion keyaki had (let's be frank here, Nogi had way more promotion with Route246. They even had an MV teaser), & releasing the same day as that popular Kpop group, they still managed to grab top spot on the chart & for 2 weeks straight. Streaming is streaming. Can't conclude on that cos there are more nogi listeners than keyaki (on Spotify anyway. Don't know abt the rest) & they do have more fans than keyaki. I am just glad they did well, to even achieve that record, & with a last single that is less promoted. You would expect them to perform like how Nogi is in almost every TV music show but nope. There isn't any MV teaser nor will there be an MV. Even if Nogi surpasses them, at the moment keyaki did well for a digital sale & it's a cause of happiness for the fans so Nogi fans, kindly have that quarrel on its respective thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    There will be no HS for this single since it's a limited digital one, I don't think Nogi is holding one for Route246 either. Members are busy preparing for AEON online concert right now and later on their Last Live. Also, Hinata will hold HS for 2nd single? I thought they're already on 4th single and 1st album already

14. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Like I said, this did not happen as billboard initially made a mistake
    http://www.billboard-japan.com/charts/detail?a=dlsongs&year=2020&month=09&day=7
    If you want to see me coming here just to "rain on your parade" for correcting the information that's been circulating which feeds into certain fantasies as it often does about this group, that's your prerogative

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Oh whoops, mah bad for not catching that quickly enough, I removed the charts above.

You do come across as oddly obsessive over numbers, did you really keep a side-by-side tally of 3 weeks worth of downloads, streaming, and rankings on multiple charts just to compare the two singles? :blink: Not to mention, it wasn’t even a Keya fan who compared the sales to Nogi’s here in the first place.

Great job defending Nogi’s honor, though. And for crushing the wild dreams, hopes, and fantasies we hold about our group, I guess tons of us won’t be able to sleep tonight knowing that Dare ga failed to perform more than marginally better than Wowowow. :cry:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well, I was talking abt Oricon and weekly chart. But then again, does it matter?

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I thought they have it, at least for the album and give the fans a chance to attend the "last" Keya HS.
    As for Hinata, afaik, they postponed 2nd single HS because of weather, then Corona came. So, they use the online HS for that, even the grad members will participate as well.
    I think, if Hinata online HS work well, maybe management will also apply the same method for Nogi and Keya.

18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    How exactly does an online HS event work?

Because its looking like the normal handshake events won't be around for at least quite some time. I was really looking forward to attending one with all the aches and pains associated with it.

19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I don't recall any Keyaki fans saying that Keyaki is doing much better than Nogi. It only started with SteCola (a known Nogi fan who has never been particularly complimentary towards Keyaki in the past) coming in this thread out of the blue to use Keyaki as a tool to complain about Nogizaka. Don't act as if this was started by Keyaki fans when it wasn't. We now know that Billboard made a mistake and that's okay. Thank you for correcting us.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    From what I read on Hinata website, they will use an app called "forTUNE meets". It seems to me, an app released by Fortune Music that deal with concert and HS ticket. Fans will have online video call with members through that app on specific day and time, that has been decided.

• Like Like x 1