1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That's cool! If someone uses it please let us know how it works and if it's somehow up to the task.
    Nothing can be compared to the real thing of course, but that may be one way for INTL fans to experience something they may couldn't in normal circumstances.
    Also, if it works well, I don't see why a group couldn't do both eventually.

@muhyoujou please, let's stop it here. I know for someone could be uncoincevable, but we really don't care about a KeyakivsNogi RankingRun nor about fighting with Nogifans. It's just a waste. Let us enjoy our girls and our music.

Btw... Keyaki will be on The Music Day on September 12
    I wonder if they are gonna perform also one of the new songs... I think Dare Kane is a must right now

here the link to Shuukan Keyaki tweet
    https://twitter.com/shuukankeyaki/status/1302141802867163136

• Like Like x 1
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Wow, that's supercool. Wish we had that, but its enough for me that the single is doing well.

I understand that sometimes comparisons can't be avoided, but this is Keya's last single as our beloved Keyakizaka46 and I personally am just trying to savor this as long as I can before the rebrand.

3. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

If I kept a tally on these numbers and they proved it was doing better you'd be complimenting me instead for my dilligent work
    But no, I'm sorry to inform I just searched the Keyakizaka board on 5ch for the latest information and presented it to you in as detailed of a way as I could rather than screenshot their own comparison tables
    If you enjoy this song less because its release hasn't accomplished all you wished it would yet, that's just something you'll have to deal with as I try to regarding alleged Nogi fans who spend their days lamenting how much greener the grass is on the other side of the fence

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

They still got to number 1 on Oricon chart so they did well but still thank you for keeping tabs for us, for having the time to double check from multiple platforms. Again, no one asked so thanks for the trouble. We appreciate that. Let both singles do well, wow wo wo wo!

Now, the girls are going to perform on music day, but the song is not revealed yet. Fans are assuming they might perform 10gatsu but I doubt that

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Now you're just coming off as a troll-like. Literally, everyone here is telling is you that they DGAF about which single is doing better.

You, on the other hand, seem to care a lot. Like, A LOT. But hey, I get it, you need to defend Nogi's honor.

Even if Dare ga did miles better than Route, I doubt anyone here would pull out 3 weeks worth of detailed data to "prove" it. Like, that probably says you're more insecure about your fave group than anything else. :whistle:

We're not all obsessed over charts and numbers like you are.

If they perform Sajin, I might cry. Exactly how long has it been since that incredible Tough Man CM?
    #Yuukaforcenter

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Your own posts on page 27 before I intervened would beg to differ

Look, all I did was set the record straight after someone said DareKane was quantitatively exceeding Route 246 in another part of the forums and traced it back to this thread to find him gloating based on some inaccurate information that I corrected, which I even stressed was billboard's fault and not your own - incidentally, nobody felt the need to step in and say the Nogi vs Keyaki comparison was unwelcome at that time, but I'll leave that observation up to anyone's own conscience
    I promise you I have no desire to continue this discussion but you can't keep battling back and forth about my insecurities and mocking me with your ironic "wow wow" references, and making it out to be like I was prowling this side of the forums waiting on an excuse to rub some numbers in everyone's face that I had to traverse Hell and Purgatory to obtain, expecting me not to have a say in the accusations you're levying on my intentions

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  7. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I guess celebrating legitimate #1s on music charts counts as an obsession now. A bit of a far cry from you who came running to this thread armed with your 3 weeks worth of numbers, statistics, data, intel, evidence, etc to prove a point to a certain naysayer (from your own fandom, good grief) while simultaneously making a not-so-subtle jab about how you're merely correcting info that quote unquote "feeds into certain fantasies as it often does about this group".

"If I kept a tally on these numbers and they proved it was doing better you'd be complimenting me instead for my dilligent work"

"If you enjoy this song less because its release hasn't accomplished all you wished it would yet, that's just something you'll have to deal with"

Lol, I think you've made your intentions very clear. Ignore all these fans here who keep saying they don't give a shit about Keyaki vs. Nogi, Route vs. Dare ga, and continue to perpetuate your narrative that Keya fans care oh so much about rankings and charts and defeating Nogi.

Yes, it is absolutely true that we will now enjoy the single less because it failed to crush Nogi's, as you so gallantly proved. Happy?

Goodbye, now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    lol to think all of this started because of SteCola, who isn't even a Keyaki fan. And then Keyaki fans get labeled as annoying. How ironic.

Anyway, I'm hoping they perform 10 gatsu on the Music Day. I want to see Risa center.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Isn't that what has been going on? On Twitter, when S&F announced the album contents, a nogi fan immediately posted that image indicating a fight between hinata and keyaki while nogi looks on. All this when no one from either keyaki or hinata has prompted a fanwar. So who is starting what? At th e end of the day, it's not new keyaki fans are labeled the worst

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

My perception of someone's annoyingness factor doesn't fluctuate depending on whether they're supposed to be labeled a fan of one group over another
    I'm going to stop interacting with people who aren't interested in having a dialogue to say I'm hoping for Music Day they perform the song that this thread proposes to discuss, since the common complaint is that their newer material isn't promoted enough due to their management agency being incompetent at their jobs

11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's high they might perform dare Kane, but given hinata is performing azota kawai which isn't out yet and with the release of the album contents, there is a probability they could perform 10gatsu. We've heard part of that song so I would be glad if they should perform. If they don't too, it's still ok

12. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    1 year and 1 month

I'm hoping it would be 10gatsu because
    apparently the choreography is really good

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Please, next time just post the correct infos so we're all educated about it and keep your discussion with @SteCola (whom conveniently disappeared until the next time like usual) in Nogi forum or wherever else.
    We really, REALLY, don't care.

@Philosophy Senpai I know you aren't even involved in all of this, but please, think deeply about where you're gonna place your planned comparision post when it will be ready. I can't wait to read it but things around here have the habit of getting pretty ridiculous pretty soon.

@Iamyoung if they perform Dare Kane, there will be full Keyaki minus Nijika. If they perform just 10Gatsu it means leaving home 3/4 of the group. I don't think it would be cool right now. Having both songs performed is not an option?

14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Idk. I guess we will have to wait for more info

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Dude, just...come on, enough.

We Keya fans don't care how the single is compared to Nogi's. We celebrate it being number one. Okay, you corrected it, thank you, I guess.

We're just happy the single is doing well despite of the challenges of the rebrand, members leaving, management incompetence, etc.

So, you know, just take your licks and move on. We're happy Dare Kane is doing well. Nogi also has a single that's doing well. So, I fail to see the point of contention here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I've notified the Nogi boards to start preparing their best sick burns and hot takes. We have a surplus of Techi Jesus memes we need to get rid of.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I am following closely this serial posts not without distress. Maybe it would be better to keep for myself anything that hit me so hard and impressed me about how differently these two groups have grown and evolved. It bothers me to think that I might have possibly started all this. It's not always wise to share personal thoughts and impressions simply because it will be - objectively - irrelevant to many people something which I accept. I may as well end up mumbling nonsense, common and detriment knowledge to all of you that are following Sakamichi long before I have started doing myself (and from the opposite part of the globe!).

I only want to say this to any Nogi fans that are visiting our corner of the forums: I understand and appreciate the love for your favorite group. I've made just 2-3 posts in the Nogi forum just to be informed of a source to start following their history as well. I have kindly thanked everybody who helped me there and have added that although my favorite group is and will be Keyakizaka, I will track back the huge history of the Nogi girls with interest and respect and I have the feeling that nobody there was disturbed, on the contrary I am sure that there were just a few that were glad. Nothing more, nothing less. However, I humbly ask from any Nogi fan visiting the Keyaki forums to be courteous and respectful to the group we all here love so much. As someone who enjoys Nogizaka a lot, I recommend to you that if you have anything good to say about Keyakizaka46 please share it with us, it will give us joy as well as a possibly different perspective and courteously keep all bad feelings and petty comparisons away from here.

You see, the motto here is Humility, Kindness, Bonds...

• Like Like x 5
  18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

[​IMG]
    :omg:

Sajin choreo also looked powerful as hell from the CM preview.
    Any new song would be a treat, but it'll probably just be Dare Kane. Which is good cause 2.5ki need some more stage experience.

19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Why always make comparison between Keya and Nogi?
    Why don't make comparison between Keya and AKB or other idol groups?

20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Sakamichi feud lol. The three of us can't get along and keyaki seems to get the worst out of the three. All against her.
    We aren't always like that tho