1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Just saw the news! New Songs, Sajin ad well as 10gatsu!!! And the contents! Wow, I was expecting something but they already gave us more than I even expected lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @miwa Indeed, it is strange, not so much that Morita is not among the top-10 but that Marina and Hono have made it there. For me, ever since the hiden camera episode and psycho-test for 2gen, Marina was already established as the group's captain after Sugai. I guess that the "inu mou arukeba bo ni..." incident also helped Marino's sky-rocketing, at least within the Japanese market. Now, Hono has almost always been standing beside Hikaru so if one argues that Hikaru enjoyed more visibility, this was also shared by Hono. Her stunning beauty and modelling-standards height plus the amazing "boku-wa yada..." was just enough to bring her in the top-10.

• Like Like x 3
  3. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Keyaki models (Pon, Risa, Habu, and Rika) at TGC2020 A/W Online "Aeon Card Special Stage"

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

See more pics here

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Pon killed it (and me) with the other look.... Habu and Risa too!
    Good done all of them though!
    I thought it was 12 hours early so I managed to miss it.... no idea how I could think they were gonna have a Runaway at 1 a.m. lol

6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm a guy, so I don't know much about women's clothing, but to me Berika's is the most elegant.

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I like Berika sneakers.

8. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    What my eyes have seen:

Habu: Professionalism and Elegance
    Pon: Natural talent, Freshness and Originality
    Berika: Beauty, looks and Innocence but still the most awkward and shy
    Berisa: The combination of all the above, the point of convergence, the golden mean, jack of all trades master of none and therefore, my pick among the four girls!

9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I see you are a Risa oshi [hehe]

10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    LOL I am a Fuyuka Saito sama Oshi, the most kind hearted brat in J-pop history, but she is first among equals. I like all girls equally and for each one I recognize something special.

11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    @Philosophy Senpai and here I was ready to welcome you into the Risa sama oshi club :1st:

I've been around models for a long while because of my mother's line of work, and I gotta say Habu, PonPon and Risa all walk like top notch models.

Our Pe has a different and more unique way of model walking. Not saying its bad, but its not usually the model walk I know. Then again its Pe - she has her own charms and that's almost always enough [hehe]

12. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wish I could see Yuuka, Seki, and Ten in TGC more often. They all scream models to me, COVID-19 may have reduced the number of participants. Maybe next year?!:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It's too late for Yuuka unless she gets invited as a special guest (like Techi did last year) but I think management is waiting until the rebranding for 2ki to get modeling contracts (or at least I'm hoping that's why they're not getting anything, Hono and Yumiko should definitely be exclusive models imo).

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

^Agree that Tamura and Seki kaichou have the potential.

16. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I predict Tenchan to be among the first to get one. She's tall & beautiful yet still young. She seems to have a sharp aesthetic sense too

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Agree about Ten, but Riko too would do good. Sadly I guess her character is already in place and I doubt mngmnt will push her this way.
    Also, if she comes out soon, Hikari too would fit the runaway image.

18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

My 2ki picks for runway models (in order): Hono, Ten, Karin, Seki, Moriya Rena, Ozono Rei, Endo Hikari

I think girls with longer limbs always stand out on the runway.

I also really want them to start adding perma-2ki spots for TGC, but that'll probably only happen once the 2ki girls get modeling contracts. Which, I agree with @miwa, will probably happen after the group rebranding & renaming. Remember that four Hinata members got announced as exclusive models almost right after the group re-debuted as Hinatazaka. I'd even hedge my bets that contracts were offered and (ready to be) signed for some 2ki girls, and they're just waiting for the right moment to finalize & announce it.

So to add another list, my predictions for 2ki exclusive mag models (in order): Hono, Morita, Ten, Moriya Rena

19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Wouldn't Hikaru be too short for modeling? I know Japanese fashion magazines aren't as strict as western fashion magazines when it comes to height but she isn't even 150 cm. Although Saito Kyoko is a model for ar and she's short as well (though not as short as Hikaru). And yeah, Hinatazaka having four official models announced at the same time was proof that management plays a big part in getting the girls exclusive contracts. Ten was really great on the TGC runway so I'm hoping she gets a contract (maybe Seventeen? Seventeen seems to favor teenagers as models). I'd like someone to get a CanCam contract since they have two Nogi models and one Hinata but no one from Keyaki (ideally it would be Akane since CanCam seems to favor a more womanly/mature look but that didn't happen sadly).

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Honosu for CanCam and Seki for JJ. Seventeen usually goes for that bubbly type of girl so idk if Ten really fits their image. I'd like to see it though. I want to see a keyaki representative in Bis too

• Like Like x 1