1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Why compare?
    I mean, when we can enjoy and support the group as best as we could? :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    To play devil's advocate here, Sakamichi is a group, so there will always be points of comparison. Singles, sales, who did better at handshake events - that's what having a sister group does I guess. I understand that, and even welcome it. By all means, let's talk (talk, not argue)

What I don't get is that when you praise a group's single, it automatically means you're trashing the other one. Hey, we can enjoy Dare kane and Route both. We can appreciate Nogi, Keya and Hinata. Not on the same levels, sure (we will always have our bias) but we can appreciate and enjoy them all. Besides, isn't 48G supposed to be the "rivals"? ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I dunno. One of the reasons I always disliked Senbatsu system is because it may be one of the reasons leading fans to act like this.
    "Us and our idol against everyone else."
    When you think like this within your own favorite group, it takes very little to act like this when you talk with other groups fans. Which would in part explain why are usual Nogi fans coming here or in twitter to stir up things.
    With Hinata there's a diffeent kind of relationship, for good or bad, and our opinions and discussions are always born from a shared past.
    My hope is that once we get Senbatsu system too (very soon I presume) we manage to not cross the line with other groups too.

48groups are so far from Sakamichi that I don't see why some fan from there should come here to provoke people. They have their own internal feuds I presume.
    But I started to wonder if a "Sakamichi group" is even needed at this point, since the 46s have very few projects together and the only time they shared songs was with 48's too (and Izone lol)

This went completely off topic, so let's close with a "Listen Dare Kane!!!!" :D

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Why I believe that 48groups are so far from Keyakizaka and not Sakamichi in general? If I had to make a parallelism between the groups, 48groups are like the countries in a continent with strong homogeneity. Nogizaka is another continent across the sea and Keyakizaka is a remote from all far, far, far away island. The transition to the new concept expressed by the 46groups was smooth with Nogi being the vanguard. From that point onward, and this is my personal opinion, Keyakizaka took a completely different route (Hinatas are closer to the original Nogi ways however).

And the senbatsu system is just the tip of the iceberg here...

P.S. Posting about this topic is starting to making me feel guilty.

5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Sakamichi group has 3 groups now with very different approach. If you look at this, in 48 the only group I think with some sorta different style is Nmb48. Even with that it isnt all the time. So even though 48 dominates sales and all that, you see they aren't winning new fans anymore while Sakamichi draws in more fans cos of how different each group is. I also think the 48 mgmt has seen it and are planning on doing something keen to that with their new changes.

6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Phil, I would still want to read your Nogi deep dive. Just to compare it to my own Nogi deep dive and possibly discuss some points.

What do you guys think of the choreo of this song, though? Is it up to par with the previous Keya choreos of the past (here I go comparing again LOL). I really like when PonPon goes between Nen and Yuuka in the last part of the song, a dash that's kinda Garasu Wo Ware-esque.

For me I like the moments of calm, followed by the rhythmic, almost violent steps in the chorus. Really represents a calm before the storm kind of vibe.

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This choreo is made by parts of the previous ones... like the last tribute to Keyaki.
    Of course, I love it.
    Once again Takahiro did an amazing job and the girls delivered so well, they made this whole mess about rebranding useless.

Of course I too would love to read your post about Nogi/Keyaki @Philosophy Senpai and since we are at it, you also should come on twitter so we can also talk there :D

8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Phil's already there and I followed right away. :D still waiting for a follow back. Come on and let's make chat rooms of other people's timelines like @Dill and I did :^O^:

Ah that explains why there were steps that looked familiar. What a fitting choreo.

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I had the feeling he was hiding from me. I guess I'm not his favorite anymore :cry2:[hehe]
    Ok, sorry for the absolute OTspam

10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wish 48G and 46G, "rivals" or not, have a yearly big concert together, a festival. Or maybe a yearly regular concert and a yearly sports festival. I know, there have been a few times when we had a "Sakamichi-AKB" collaborations, but that was only with a few members. Maybe mix things up a bit in the songs department. I'd love for Keya to perform AKB48's UZA and Bokutachi Wa Tatakawanai, which in my opinion are the most Keyakizaka-like songs/choreo AKB48 ever came up with. And vice-versa with some of Sakamichi's songs done by the some of the 48G cousins (err, "rivals"?).

For the sports festival, I want to see a basketball matches (I wanna see Miho in action), volleyball (Risa & Hono's turn to shine), running, sprinting, and of course, a relay. Ahh, one can only dream........................:^O^:

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Ooooo, that one would be great @Jsprite. Keyakis performing UZA the only AKB song leaping into the future as a perfect high-energy Keyaki song. And sports festival! Let's hope their managements have staff following forums such as this and get some great ideas. Kouhaku is ok but too strict and official (to the degree of being "stiff") and of course it's just once every year.

12. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    the lenghts you went to logging into your fake account to tell us this pulled out of ass fact?? humiliating
    the funniest thing about this is how we don't even need to go to the second week to claim the song did well because after its first week it already broke the weekly record for most downloaded song by a female group this year and that's exactly why you're mad

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  13. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

I don't have any fake accounts and I think I did a good enough of a job explaining the situation that anyone can easily verify the information for themselves as I did when I read about it on 5ch

14. Wangga

Wangga Kenkyuusei

don't forget Yoshimotozaka46 [hehe][hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Everybody forgets Yoshimotozaka46 :XD::XD::XD:

When I see clips of these, it surprises me. Nogizaka performing SaiMajo? Techi doing Heavy Rotation? What alternate timeline did I just get into?

Only one more month until the final concert, but I'm glad we went out on DareKane and I hope at least some of the songs will still be in the repertoire as Keyaki rebrands.

16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Alas, too good to be true. Nice way of thinking anyway.
    In 2016 there was a live/CM event shared between Keyaki and HKT. These things were not as stiff back then, it seems.

17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

lol we always forget about them[hehe]

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Speaking about dance parts, is it Eccentric or Otona that use members unique pose?

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Originally put in Eccentric, but it has been moved to another song. i think it's Abunakkashii Keikaku?

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Eh, Abukeika has that kind of move? I only remember the centipede formation. Maybe I should watch it once more.:^^;: