1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Fuyuka (Fuuchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I was listening to うれしい!たのしい!大好き!(the big success of the "Dreams Come True", but the short version, performed by Fumika)... It's the song that Fuu-chan chose to perform during her KYZ46... So classy, that girl!
    One of my wishes to the good fairy would be to be able to see and hear Fuu-chan perform it herself... Someday... Maybe... If heavens allow...

2. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Seeing Fuu-chan crying on the latest episode of Keyakitte-Kakenai I felt a lot of pain...
    This strong girl, looked so fragile... Seeing that in a wide perspective I feel that this was the result of the clash among various different thoughts and emotions.

Maybe, she realized that she lacks the talents and/or knowledge to carry on with her adult life... Maybe she felt that her career path is too obscure... Maybe she regretted investing everything in this group and not entering a university or college. Maybe she lamented for all that time that passed in this group that has not been so fruitful or generous for her regarding out-of-group activities like modelling etc. Maybe it was the sorrow of the 3rd eternal liner (and recently 4th liner = under). Maybe that was an outburst after so long a time of inactivity. Maybe she is feeling lonely after the departure of her "soulmates", her partners in dance her right-flank-pinch-at-the-back-Oda and Shii-chan (oh how pretty they both look during Hiraishin, how elegant and serious their faces are and with how much camaraderie love they look each other during their so frequent duets)...

Maybe its all of these combined...

Of course, it could be all the result of my personal agony about the future of my Oshi, my very favorite member, the first among equals in this group for me... What will she become after graduation, what career she will pursue and what life will bring her. At this very moment I am not at all concerned about whether Fuu-chan will graduate or not. I am concerned about what will happen AFTER she graduates...

I just hope and prey for the very best for this beautiful (inside and outside), kind, generous and warm-hearted kid...!

P.S. It also pains me that I am the only one posting here for the last months...

• Like Like x 1
  3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I know how you feel, I think every other post in my oshi's thread is mine :^^;:

I've always appreciated Fuyuka, she is like Oda Nana in a way, very caring for her co-members and being a pillar, even if she is always in the 3rd or 4th row.

Do you think she has a chance to enter the senbatsu now that it might be getting reshuffled? I want to see her in it. She is one of the better dancers in the group.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    As someone who is not following Keyakizaka46 very closely, I fell in love with the gorgeous Fuuchan only a few weeks ago, so I have years of catching up to do. Nevertheless, she has an extra supporter now, and I am curious to see what will happen for her in the future.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I try to read every post and keep up with the girls, but I rarely reply on members threads, though I'm really grateful for people who keep doing so.
    Btw, in my Keyaki vision Fuuchan has always been one of the hearts of the group, I'm quite sad she wasn't given an official postion to stead it because it feels like her contribute to the group behind the scenes has always been vital and some of her blogs are still some of the best bridges created between members and fans.
    If not in senbatsu, I wanna see her lead the other group with a great dance-driven song

• Like Like x 2
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Thank you guys/girls all of you!
    @rdamon42 Oda's departure was the most painful for me. I believe that when Fuu graduates, I will not be so much affected compared to Oda's graduation. It's just the WAY it was done. And the fact that she missed Tokyo Dome. For me, Oda was met with unfairness, no matter if there was any kind of contract breach. That girl grew at me reaching my top 5 out of the very last place because of her CHARACTER and radiance! So I completely feel how you do!
    @Seditious85 I am so glad that you are touched by Fuu-chan, please enjoy watching all previous Keyakitte-Kakenai episodes from the very first to the last. This is something I have done 4 times so far. I am sure that you'll love ALL girls and realize how hard it is to oshi anyone of them in particular. In any case, welcome to the KYZ46 fandom!
    @Dill Thank you for the kind words, you seem to have a ind word for everything! This must be part of your Italian heart my friend (btw all Italians have our love and support from your neighboring country in these difficult times!). As for Fuu-chan, I have stopped worrying about a possible graduation. She loves KYZ46 so much, that when she leaves, she will do that wholeheartedly and full of experiences and memories. I'm sure she can continue being Takahiro sensei's chief assistant (as I have the impression that is already one of her roles, that she is absolutely worth it). I just wish I could see a camera focus of her somehow........

• Like Like x 3
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    OT but Thank you too @Philosophy Senpai for your kind words. Let's hope for the best for everyone around the world.

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I am looking for unsubbed videos of/with Fuuchan, because I like to sub them with my team. I came across her bonus PV from the 2nd single which seems very interesting and it doesn't seem subbed yet, but I am not sure and I don't want to do double work. Maybe some of you can confirm this one indeed isn't subbed yet, or maybe have other suggestions as well?

9. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    As far as I know currently in Keyavids one can find only Fuu-chans 1st PV from 1st single, as well as the Selfie TV short video of Fuu-chan trying spicy food. In the older version of the "Keyakizaka46 Discovery" there were also the PVs from the 2nd, 3rd and 4th single (seemingly directly from an Indonesian FB fan page), none of which were subbed in English. There is also the Selfie TV video of Fuu-chan and Mei-Mei (which happens to be my 1gen Hinatazaka oshi - so I'm double blessed with that), in which they were conducting chemistry/physics experiments and which is also un-subed as far as I know.
    In any case you have my regards for trying to sub Fuu-chan's videos. お疲れさまです.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Thank you Saito Fyuyka 先生 for making me happy today! You are an underrated 3rd row dancing powerhouse!

That girl really rocks and shakes the world around her with her energy (when of course she flips the switch on) and overwhelming character that fills the space around her. The peak of her dance of course was the moment she rolled over on the floor, spreading legs and ending with that back "bridge".

And of course, the awkward and surprised gestures she makes while reacting on the others' comments are precious!

• Like Like x 1
  11. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    She is one of the best dancers. Even better than some of the more popular members. Why isn’t she more popular? Because she doesn’t fit Idol beauty standards?

She is talented and pretty to me.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    She's insanely beautiful.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'm so happy to see that there are more people out there seeing my Oshi in a way similar to how my own eyes do... :)
    I'm sorry that Japan beauty standards do not agree with that! :(
    But above all I like how my beautiful, kind-hearted, selfless, audacious, bratty, spontaneous, explosive Fuu-chan takes life so lightly and moves on...

• Like Like x 4
  14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Fuuchan's Awa Odori is a thing of beauty and apparently translates well to the dances they do in Keyaki.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

• Like Like x 3
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    At last!!! Such a sweet sight for my sore eyes... my dear Fuu-chan!

This least promoted beauty is like a bright and pretty comet that visits us only every after so many years...

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Fu-chan's solo gravure is posted in Up to Boy Vol.297. I wish Fuu would appear in Soko Magattara with her hair down and loose. Totally different visual and appeal for sure.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    冬優花さん、お誕生日おめでとうございます。
    ふううちゃんは、僕の心のアイドルです。

Happy birthday, sweet Fuyuka-san... For one more year, may your positive aura and your selflessness be the brightest beacon of light and joy to all Sakurazaka members. They know how blessed they are to have you among them. Keep leading them from behind, from the background, there are fans that notice your hard work and dedication. For that, you have my love and respect!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Happy Birthday to Fuu-chan, Keya's and now Saku's awesome "Mom"!
    BTW, what she said about Inoue made total sense -reminded me of GOT's "fire and ice", but in the same person. Why was it dismissed by the MC's? Didn't they get it?

• Like Like x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Early in the run of KeyaKake, I railed against the hosts for treating the members roughly. I was told it was how the idol game worked, and they needed to be tough, and that's true. But I was really disgusted with the way they put down almost everything Fuu-chan did or said. I didn't like the shirt much myself, and Fuu-chan has never been one of my favorites, but dasai ("tacky," "tasteless") repeated so often was pretty harsh.

And what she said about Inoue was smart and true: that she was as refreshing as water and as passionate as fire, and that she had taught Fuu-chan that water and fire could coexist. Either the hosts had too little taste or intelligence to get it, or they were concentrating on trying to put her down any way they could, for the sake of some rather "dasai" entertainment. I'm hoping it was just that they thought it was too serious or fawning. But it always turns me off when ojisans belittle idols, so maybe it's me.

• Agree Agree x 2