1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suda Akari (Akarin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Takamina, Feb 27, 2010.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  4. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Akarin and Miki have an official channel on Youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5mqHDYQBS6ZUWc49wQRxLg

I discovered of the Chanel channel through a YouTube recommendation and I realized it was official when investigating an article from Yahoo Japan.
    This channel is a joint project of Twin Planet Co., Ltd. with television program production company Kashio Co., Ltd.
    https://article.yahoo.co.jp/detail/617e1648ba811bd6f869098485da04ee848f9802

[Shogi game] First shogi, Akari Suda vs professional shogi player, Suda is addicted too! I understand the greatness of Sota Fujii! If you look at this, you can see the rules!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Akari Suda Songs AKB48 / SKE48 [at first] Can I beat the pressure and dance? I'll try.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  5. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

A new video of Akarin.

[Tried dancing] SKE48's Akari Suda, song mix. Can you dance one after another? You can't dance [Get the first]

• Like Like x 2
  6. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Video of Akari Suda eating! Testing the ASMR! The sound when chewing! ! [Headphones are recommended]

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Dance duel Vs Miki
    Who can dance random medley songs on the go ?

• Like Like x 4
  8. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Akarin has created a personal channel on YouTube called 須田亜香里の秘密 [Suda Akari no himitsu].
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTTk6O-_jhk4Zey1LD0Wq1w

【Forbidden falling in love】Idol Akari Suda, prohibited date【premiered video】

In the video information box, informs that Akarin will participate in「Keirin de 100 man katenai onna-tachi」The broadcast what will the on Friday, October 15 and 18 from 11:30 AM to 12:10 PM.

The first "WINTICKET" variety show that lets you easily vote for bike races on your smartphone!

Four popular idols, Akari Suda, Miki Nishino, Miyu Koike, Airi Shimizu, will be posting their original video on YouTube for about a month.
    A prize of 1 million yen will be given to the one who gets the most popularity during the period!

However...

The million yen must be entirely bet on the bike race!

The scene of the final battle is... Maebashi cycling racecourse of the 29th Hirohito World Championship Tournament! ! !
    https://abema.tv/channels/keirin-auto/slots/EQT5T115atioQT
    [​IMG]
    PS: In Ameba it has regional restriction.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

【Mongaifushutsu Recipe】Suda Akarin tried it!!! Will it taste the same as a famous luxe store??? I tried to do it according to the instructions.

[Look at it before they delete it] Excessive exposure! bathing at home [Showing bedroom]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  10. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

【Mongaifushutsu Recipe】I did it according to the instructions, Akari Suda, Will it taste the same as a famous luxe store??? part 2!

In Akarin's channel he has uploaded a new video for the show 「Keirin of 100 man katenai onna-tachi」

【SKE48】Akari Suda dances for 5 hours to accumulate sweat!!【Dance video】

What a way to squeeze. :lol:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Akarin uploaded a new video for the show 「Keirin of 100 man katenai onna-tachi」

[What happens when you change clothes !?] Akari Suda in a sailor outfit and a nurse cosplay! And lastly a ganguro girl!

----------------------------------------------------------------

This video is very interesting for the information on Stage48 Wiki.

[First confession] Akari Suda verify if the Wikipedia data is correcta shocking new fact! "Not really ●●" [Wikipedia Verification]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Fishing techniques are not only usefull for handshakes :awesome:

And here she checks the rumors around her, she even learned she had a boyfriend before joining SKE48 [hehe]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  13. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

[㊙ Inside story] Akari Suda remembers the history of the general election of the AKB48 team! "I thought about renounce" [Wikipedia verification]

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Akarin's agency, Twin Planet Entertainment, has released a statement saying that she took a PCR test which turned out to be negative (but she'll remain at home for a few days):
    https://twinplanet.co.jp/news/1370/

Murashige Anna and Nishino Miki who have recently tested positive are also from the same agency so maybe she'd been in contact with them?

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Akarin has collaborated on the Mikichan and Aanya channel. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Akarin, Mikichan and Aanya they promote JNK Sisters!

JNK Sisters! specialized in meats.
    https://kakunosh.in/jnk/
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Happy New Year

• Like Like x 2
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Trailer for her first movie 'Uchihime Obakamiko':

• Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The trailer for the movie "Theatrical Version Uchihime Obakamiko" starring Akari Suda of the idol group "SKE48" has been released. The movie is a live-action version of Masayuki Katayama's manga "Uchihime Obakamiko", and the 5 episodes of the series, which were pre-distributed exclusively for ABEMA Premium from September 2020, have been re-edited for the movie version.

MAiDiGi version

Oricon

Model Press

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  20. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    There is a new Yahoo JP article about Dasu
    SKE Akari Suda "I'm afraid of graduation" (SKE須田亜香里「卒業が怖い」)

Akari Suda: "If I can't shake hands, there's no point in me shaking hands"--the conflict she felt during the self-restraint period
    (The actually title is somehow different from the homepage title, I don't know why)

SKE48's Akari Suda, known for her "divine response at handshakes," came in a personal best 2nd place at the 2018 "AKB48 53rd Single World General Election. In addition to her idol activities, Suda also shows off her personality in variety shows, and will be playing the lead role in "Obakamiko the Movie" for the first time. We asked Suda, who will celebrate her 30th birthday this year, about her honest thoughts on the film, which she says was "a lot of pressure," and the conflicts she felt during the period of self-restraint in Corona.

★ Preparation is important because you are inexperienced and can't do anything!

Based on a popular mahjong manga of the same title that was serialized for about six years in the mahjong manga magazine "Modern Mahjong," this is a mahjong love story about a fledgling female professional mahjong player, Miiko Okaba (Miko), who aims to reach the top of the women's league after meeting Haru Hattame (Masato Hagiwara), a former champion who gave up the world of professional competitive mahjong. Suda, who has never acted before, was under pressure when she was offered this role.

I wondered if it would be okay with me. I thought. "I thought, 'Is it okay for me to play this role?' It's such a big textbook that people say, 'Anyone who wants to start playing mahjong should read Obakamiko. I was under a lot of pressure to play the lead role in a movie based on it.

M League" (ABEMA), but I had no knowledge of mahjong at first. (ABEMA), but I had no knowledge of mahjong at first, and I was worried that I might offend people who like mahjong. I was worried that I might offend people who like mahjong, but I think there are many people who think mahjong is fun but have no chance to start. I was happy to be able to participate in a film adaptation of a manga that would attract people to start playing mahjong, because I felt that I could do more for the mahjong world.

Miko, who plays the role, has a cheerful and straightforward character. The character Miko, who plays the role, is cheerful and straightforward, and there seems to be a lot of overlap between her and Suda.

People around me say, "Isn't she just like that? But I'm not as naive as Miko, so I'm not so sure. I'm not as naive as Miko. I'm not as naive as Miko, so I'm not so sure. When I receive loving advice from people around me, I'm happy and absorb it immediately.

It was the first time for me to have so many lines, and there were a lot of difficult things, so I had to rely on the people around me a lot because I was inexperienced and couldn't do anything. During this shooting, I realized the importance of being prepared for anything, which is a matter of course. Mr. Hagiwara, who played the role of Hami Tame, did not bring a script with him to the scene. Seeing him like this, I prepared well for the scene, wondering how much I needed to read in order to not have to open the script. Since I was chosen for this role, it was a prerequisite that I do as much as I can to live up to the expectations, and I was reminded of how important preparation is.

★ Consulting with "master" Masato Hagiwara for both work and mahjong

Hagiwara, who is a great senior in both acting and mahjong, is said to be like a mentor to Suda.

She says, "I call him 'master,' but I've decided to imitate him in everything! During filming, I even imitate the drinks he drinks (laughs). (laughs) Master is not a person who teaches me many things, but he is always willing to answer any questions I have, and I am very grateful to him for being so approachable. Now, I consult with him about both work and mahjong. He is very strict when it comes to mahjong, though (laughs).

What was Suda's impression when he saw the finished work?

Miko is so cute! I thought I wouldn't be able to play the lead role if I wasn't cute, but everyone, including the director, was aiming to show Miko as a cute character. I was moved by the fact that I wasn't the only one, and that this is what it means to create a work of art.

★ With the words of his benefactor in mind, Suda is determined to make footprints, not fingerprints.

Just as Miko was able to grow by meeting Namatame, I asked Suda about the encounter that was a turning point for him...

When I asked Suda about the encounter that was the turning point for him, he replied, "About six years ago, I was in a late-night radio show called 'Appare Yatte Masu! (MBS Radio), and one of the writers of the show told me, 'Just come to your friend's house and have fun talking. Up to that point, I had been going into the show with a lot of enthusiasm, trying to leave a mark, and I hadn't really listened to what people had to say. I didn't realize that I had to listen to people to be able to talk. I realized that it's not important for me to give interesting episodic talks, but to create a fun space for everyone, and I started to enjoy talking.

I told the person, 'A nail mark is just a scar. What Suda needs to leave behind are footprints. When you're an idol, it's very common for people around you to say, "Leave a mark! As an idol, I'm often told by people around me, "Leave some footprints!" I realized that if I'm not grounded, I can't leave footprints. Since then, I've been enjoying communicating with people around me, and I think the reason why I'm able to appear on variety shows now is because of that radio encounter.

★ Struggling with "I'm meaningless if I can't shake hands".

Last year, the group's annual handshake event was cancelled due to the Corona disaster, and it was a difficult time for Suda, who shined with her "divine response to handshake events.

I thought that without the handshake events, I was worthless. During the period of self-restraint from spring to summer, I thought that there was nothing I could do for the group, and that if I couldn't shake hands, I was nothing. It was painful.

But recently, even though I can't shake hands, I've been able to do remote and small events, and even though I don't shake hands, many people still come to see me as before. It gave me confidence that there are so many people who feel the value in facing me as a person, not in shaking hands.

★ The "fear" of losing the title of idol after graduation

Does she have any goals for her thirties?

Do you have any goals for your 30s? Well... I'd like to be on the list of people I'd like to marry! I don't think I have that image (laughs). I don't think that's the image you have, but (laughs). If I make it to the "I want to be your wife" ranking, I'll feel like I'm being proposed to by many people, rather than just one person (laughs).

(laughs) In my work, I've done a lot of things, including idol activities, acting, and variety shows, but I've always been attracted to radio work. It's especially interesting to talk with the listeners in real time during live broadcasts.

Twelve years have passed since your debut, so what do you think about your past and future?

In the past 12 years, I have done many things that I could not have done if I had not become an idol. I've been able to do all kinds of things that I wouldn't have been able to do if I hadn't become an idol. In a variety show, Suda, who came in second place in the general election, was covered in mud and had to do all this? It's because I'm an idol. I always feel that it is because of the fans that I am able to do this.

That's why I'm afraid of graduating. I always say that I will do my best to be able to graduate. I just haven't graduated because I don't have the confidence to do so even after graduation. I'm trying my best to become someone who can graduate.

Even if I were to graduate in the next year or two, how would I face each job and how would I be needed without the title of "idol"? I'd like to keep working hard to become someone who is needed even without the title of idol. (Reporting and writing by the editorial department; photo by Hiromi Takano)

Obakamiko the Movie" will open in theaters nationwide on February 5.

• Informative Informative x 2