1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishimori Nijika (Nijipon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    holy sh*t. please tell me the guy is 10x hotter IRL.
    this guy must've his way with words huh, and considering how naive Nijika's personality is I could see it happening.

2. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

According to those bits and pieces, that guy used to be bass player in a (visual kei)band. That makes total sense.
    The universal rule, that was put in place by the one, always stands. The bass player always gets the girls. No matter what gender the bassist is or sexual orientation, they always get the girls.
    So girls and boys, if you are into women, start playing the bass.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I don't know if I should laugh or cry because of you

Well, I love Nijika "the dumbest" a lot so... I will support her whatever happen. I am not expecting much since Keyaki is still under snf :censored:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I thought it was always the lead vocalist...:eek:

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Please, lead vocalist needs to take the back seat
    It's always the bass player :cool:
    [hehe]

Anyway,
    since last concert is online I don't see why Nijika shouldn't be part of it.
    If she's gonna graduate, I'd like her to give a last bow to Keyaki and Keyakids.
    She's part of our story too.

6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Having been in various bands in my life, can confirm - the bass player gets the girls ;) just look at Tetsu from L'Arc En Ciel

Yes please. Please be a part of it Nijika.

7. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Because the entertainment agencies are using the pure/innocent image to promote girl idols. It doesn't matter if it is the right thing or not, but it is the fact. And it isn't gonna change anytime soon.

8. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

That's how you get wotas to throw money at the recording companies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Sadly, this is true. I saw a tweet from a japanese user and said he/she want Nijika to be fired and not a proper graduation :cry:
    I agree with you there, Nijika is one of those members in every idol group that is always on the back but supports the group with all they have.

PS.
    Any body here plays Uni's on Air? She's not included on the 1st Anniv Collection and her MYR on the last position next to Ten-chan :(

10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

We westerners generally don't really like the no dating rule and want the members to be able to date and fall in love and have normal love lifes, but does "regular booty calls from a Kabukicho host that you are probably giving money to" really fall under that category?

I mean we can be sad that Nijika will probably graduate but what she did was dumb and its honestly her own fault. You can't even blame Bunshun on this one.

There are times when you're like "Man, why can't the media just leave the girls alone and let them live and gave a boyfriend" and then there are times where you're like "Girl, wtf are you doing."
    Like that time Sayuringo had an affair with a married man and, imo, this time.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I noticed she got from 1st to last position but hope they won't be this obvious about it. Like someone said, Nogi got their scandal but Ringo didn't graduate. Perhaps it's time Keyaki follow this lead too.
    Lately I get only Hinata cards so I didn't see if she's not in the Anniv Cards.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The difference is that Matsumura was one of the most popular members back then. Cmiiw but Nanase also got into a scandal a couple of years ago. Popularity definitely plays a part in these kinds of situation. There hasn't been a dating scandal with a popular girl in a while (not even in Nogi or Hinata) so we can't really compare yet, but if Pon/Risa/Sugai got into a dating scandal I'm sure they wouldn't graduate. And yeah, Nijika is definitely gone. Makes no sense to keep her for Sakurazaka. I would be surprised if she even participated in the last concerts (much like Oda didn't in Tokyo Dome which was a huge milestone for the group, and to rub salt in the wound Uni's on Air used the Tokyo Dome goninbayashi performance when they could have used the one from Keyaki Republic 2019).

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Yeah its not a "no dating rule" so much as a "don't devalue your brand in such a way that you are no longer valuable to the group/company rule". That's why Sayuringo didn't graduate because she was still super valuable to the group and could still sell out all her lanes. Nijika was a zero lane seller even before the scandal so she is definitely gone.

Sayuringo was also openly apologetic and remorseful but I haven't seen anything like that from Nijika.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I believe that's up to management though. Considering Matsumura's value to Nogizaka it was smarter for her to be apologetic and remorseful so that the public would forgive her and she'd come back, but Nijika isn't seen as necessary to do that. Seed and Flower seem to think that silence is the best thing to do, Iguchi did the same even though she was very apologetic to the members (and looked like a mess on her graduation ceremony).

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Was Nijika really such a bad HS seller? I've heard nothing but good things from her, even her mobame and HS responses are all highly praised by fans.

16. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    If it's a love/dating ban, then what Nijika did is better. She wasn't in love just scratching an itch.

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

The notice mentions that Nijika herself submitted her request for graduation, and they agreed to the request after discussions with her.

Such a bitter note to part on...

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Feels more like she was kicked out....

I wish her all the happiness in world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea