1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 no Dobbōn! Hitorijime! (2020/08/18 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Aug 4, 2020.

1. stage48_stage48

stage48_stage48 Kenkyuusei

I beg to differ. The game while it's super fun, is mainly RNG based.

I can be winning 5 straight games in the row, only to lose and not be able to throw out even 1 card in the next 5 games. :^^;:

I say the game it's about 90% luck based and 10% skill. :^O^:

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    "It's fair" and "it's RNG based" are not contradictory. JPN48 didn't say anything about skill [hehe]

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but make sure to select the "best" card you have for your oshimen as your oshi card, as you've done here. That's what determines the relationship(?) points you get after each game:
    N -> 1 pt
    R -> 2 pts (?)
    SR -> 3 pts (?)
    UR -> 5 pts
    SEC -> 7 pts

(I haven't confirmed the R and SR values.)

3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    So right now we have the fortune cookies event running. I understand most of the details, but does it say what the probability is to open a cookie with a single silver spoon?
    Is using a single spoon three times the same probability as using three spoons at once? Or do you get a bonus similar to how a 10 pull at gacha is better than ten times a single pull.

Can confirm these values are correct. Especially during intimacy up times using the SEC gives the highest bonus. I assume the relationship level will only last for a season, though.

4. Fillet

Fillet Kenkyuusei

I am so confused. Even the 5 spoon option has a chance to fail.

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

5. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Also don't use gold to buy golden spoons for the rainbow cookies, you need three (600 gold) to have a 100% probability to open them and the expected value is far from that (around 150 gold).

6. Fillet

Fillet Kenkyuusei

The 10percent chance for the lucky draw ticket tho hahaha

7. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    The ticket is only an entry for another lottery though, and if you win you need an address in Japan. I mean you could send it e.g. to SunnyHighland, but then you need to pay him to send it to you. [hehe]

8. Fillet

Fillet Kenkyuusei

Wow I probably spent all my luck. The 1% present ticket on fortune cookie..

9. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

As far as I can see it just says that it's a low probability. (Close to the bottom in the text about the fortune cookie event).

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    God is yuiyui oshi

[​IMG]

Interaction with members is down for me too. Like a good pusher red queen fished with the girls and got me hooked on the shiny gatcha. Pulled the girls and will bring them back when the new season member cards are out. It's so familiar it's like hugging an old friend.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Seems really lucky to me, I just met my 6th member today after 25 days of playing. Maybe I am just unlucky, though.
    two times I met Harupyon out of luck the other four times I sniped the members who posted their laying times on 755.

12. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

If I divide the number of times I have met a member with the number of games played, I get a member hit rate of 0.54%.

13. Jun-san

Jun-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Satsuki Aika
    i got to play with gyoten...But not kurumi ;-;

14. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Of course right as I grind up to 4000 coins and use it for the team gacha they release the ichi oshi gacha.

Otherwise it feels like I have gotten more lucky with meeting members recently. Actually I meet a fair amount around 1-2 AM JST.

Perhaps obvious advice but if you manage to play against a member, try to start the next game immediately since they will also likely be doing that, so you may get them again. I got Sasaki Yukari twice in a row on two separate occasions and then a single time, so totaling 5 which means I got the "Yukarun no Kiseki" badge.

And now just a few days left for this current season/event.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Do most of you just rely on luck to meet members or do you snipe them (meaning you play at the exact moments they indicate e.g. on 755)?
    I noted down all "hits" and of 13 hits I only was lucky 4 times, but met members 9 times while sniping.

24.08. Harupyon (luck)
    29.08. Harupyon(2) (luck)
    04.09. Akarin (sniped)
    09.09. Miyuko (sniped) :cold:
    13.09. Harupyon(3) (sniped)
    14.09. Akarin(2) (sniped)
    15.09. Manami (luck)
    16.09. Macharin (sniped)
    20.09. Omizuki (sniped)
    21.09. Macharin(2) (sniped)
    21.09. Omizuki(2) (sniped)
    28.09. Reichan (sniped)
    29.09. Mion (luck)

I wonder what the average hitrate is among the users here. I calculated that on average I need to play 126 games to meet one member, despite sniping most of the time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. metallion

metallion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Only attempting to snipe Seichan for weeks now, gotten her exactly 0 times. I'm trying out a new tactic today where instead of playing randomly during those times, I'd wait for her to refresh her comment so I know she's definitely out of a match when I'm starting. Still no luck today though

Meanwhile, randomly playing has gotten me 13 hits, and that excludes the 3 more I have before I restarted my game 3 days after starting for the first time. Average of 106 games per member encounter
    -Yukarun x2
    -Gyoten x2 (consecutive matches)
    -Ayanan
    -Komiharu
    -Yuami
    -Shiichan
    -Ayu
    -Kyon
    -Berin
    -Hika
    -Nonnon

And as a bonus, gotten Lusankya twice as well. Always nice to see a familiar face around. :lol:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Wow, you've got Berin, I am envious....
    Most Eitos share their schedule to a second, e.g. Akarin posts her every single day and it always looks like this:
    [​IMG]

But even if you know the second it's difficult as a lot of people are sniping. But you know you have the right timing if you meet her fans with the rainbow titles. :blink:

What's you ingame nick? I don't think I remember meeting you, but I've met quite some fellow fans from here and the Eito discord server.

18. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    The members I had played with:
    Soranon (2)
    Renacchi
    Ranchan
    Shiichan
    Yukirin
    Ayu
    Kyoka
    Yuiyui
    Odaeri
    Yuukarin
    Harupyon
    Omizuki

So that's a total of 13, and all of them are luck, averaging to 129 match per member met.

19. metallion

metallion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Name is Lion, though considering the number of people playing won't be surprised if you don't remember. Thought I had a screenshot for proof but apparently I thought wrong though. Yours is one of the few names I recognize apart from some of the regular top rankers on Seichan's SR so it's pretty easy to notice.

20. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    WAH Komiharu! I envy you!
    The members I had played with:
    Yukarun (4)
    Otake Hitomi (2)
    Shiichan (2)
    Yukirin (2) (consecutive matches)
    Ayamin
    Tomu
    Yasuda Kana
    Zukkii
    Rin
    Mittsun
    Harupyon
    Oonishi
    Gyoten
    A total of 19 (luck). Average of 92 games per member encounter.
    I also played with you @Lusankya but I use my real name in the game haha