1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Do you really think this show is good? I never laughed once while watching it. I mostly felt annoyed and felt the cringe. And the skits being long doesn't help at all.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Verca

Verca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iku Kubo Kakki
    In Kojichuu, sometime I skip some segment just because I don't like that member (sorry to say, Reno and Ayatie 3rd gen PR for example).

In NogiSkit, I think I never do that. I do have member that I don't like (Mio, Yuri, Kakehashi) but I love to watch their skit. Fuwan-Chan was funny, Captain Yuri and That Police too.

But I'm agree with your opinion about "4-5 skit" rather than 2 long skit.

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I won't call @SteCola wrong. Nogiskit is not her preference/taste.

As for me, currently, Nogiskit is the most interesting and funniest Nogizaka show. I can easily skip a month of Koujichuu episodes, while this show, I always want to watch it every week.
    I also don't watch Nogiskit because of the members. I genuinely see the skit and the content were very funny and entertaining (Yanchana skit, Insurance police, the mousou princess, audition, and many more). But, some skits have successfully made me fanboying over the members, such as the last week Katsu Shop skits.

As for the skit's length, I also feel that it is a bit long. But, because I understand Japanese and I enjoy the flow of Japanese comedy, I still can enjoy it until the end of the skit. Moreover, they also add some discussion between the skit to talk about members' experiences or impressions after tried to play that skit. So, it is normal to have only 2 or 3 skits in one episode.
    Moreover, this show's main purpose is to introduce 4th gen member to fans, right? So, this discussion part is necessary, as they don't have a place and chance to develop their character in Koujichuu.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 6
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's quite hit and miss for me, depending on the skit. I don't like Japanese comedy in general, but some skits are enjoyable to a certain extent. But I wouldn't care for it at all if there were no nogi-chans.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think that's normal esp if you're not into it. I do it in Kojichu, Skits, even in NogiDoko & Bingo for certain members or segments. Sometimes I don't finish the show or just skip through it.

I'm maybe 50/50 with Skits. As always if any skit has Kaki or Seira, I'm definitely gonna watch it. So yeah I'm a bit on which member is doing a skit but it's not a total hit all the time. Other episodes I just wait for the sub and watch it on a later date (thanks to all subbers). I didn't watch the first Mentalist until after the second one. I agree about the length of skits which could be shortened in haft maybe. Yanchan is ok and it has Kaki, who's actually doing more but I easily got bored halfway. I enjoyed the twist of the 3rd one, well because of Seira. I don't really like Fuwanchan that much tho I'm happy for Yakubo for having this chance to have her own skit. It's always a joy to watch Yuri being Yuri but I don't really care about the Super Yuri skit. I did watch part of it because of Yuri.

Anyway, I knew from the start that I won't enjoy every single skit they do on this show. Honestly, I wish they just finish 20 episodes then move to a new show that is not 4th gen only. But that's just me and I'm happy for the girls in having this show and Doko e exclusively for them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I think if I have any criticism of the show it's this - I wish they'd cut a couple of minutes off the two sketches and add a third, short 2-3 minute sketch because while they're all pretty entertaining some of them do feel like they drag on a little long, especially those that are ostensibly one idea repeated over and over again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    As a viewer and long time fan of idols and comedians I have been wanting a collaboration to this extent of which idols perform skits with comedians ever since I fell in love with Japanese comedy. I absolutely love Japanese comedy Manzai, Conte, Oogiri, and Rakugo at a very high level. The extent of what this show has brought me is joy and I couldn't be any happier. This is the best of both worlds for me as a fan of both idols and comedians. If by chance this show takes itself seriously there may be a chance, if ever, a small slim percentage, the Nogizaka girls can actually participate in Japan's competition show The W where as last year an idol group actually performed a skit in the competition and it caught my attention with good results and impressions.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

What they showed us are typically televised skits would look like. It's already short for duration.

Also the skits isn't really comparable with the Pro comedian could deliver in live performance, the dynamic. 4ki did admirable jobs but we actually got to to thank the Saraba MC to accommodate them this far.

if the video does not show watch the video here

As I mentioned before, for me the skits are really mixed bags.
    But even in a bad skit (the writing) or performance, the cringe moments, there still plenty nice things to pick at. I don't fan of that reiland's skits for example, its kinda wastes of Rei to keep doing it, but the bare shoulder kakki was a highlight xD. So i see no reason to not watch the girls, at least to keep watch their progress. Some also mean to be nothing serious, as it is. Yuri is just Yuri, the jokes is that she so bad at this kind of acting stuff, and that becames the interesting part.

I think my point of criticism for the show is not really about the skits itself but sometimes the editing that (i feel) is not effectively done. It seems they want to highlight the girls' faces for most of the time, to save the skit or the performances, maintain the duration and stuff. But that just me cherrypicking the production quality.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I agree with this. I just watched tonight’s episode and the skits were just ok. I do appreciate the talk at the end of each show though. Next week’s Mori’s Angels piqued my interest.

Megane Runapi

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Agree. The talk segment also the ones that really save the show.

+1

11. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

[Nogizaka Skits #15]
    Guys, I'm not feeling so good. It's official...I have caught...MYUU-smile fever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm intrigued by next week's "Mori's Angels" as well.

Additional personal note: I enjoyed both skits today. It may not apply to anyone else, but I can always enjoy the things I love and have various levels of appreciation for each of them. Perhaps I've become a simple-minded old fart, but as long as I can find joy in watching this program...I'll continue to do so. Someday I might feel different, and walk away from it all. But not today.

• Like Like x 6
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Episode 15 was very satisfying.:1st:
    Skit1: This skit is a perfect way to display how Nogi fans feel about the current pandemic situation. Plus, it is also Mio's hell segment. I can imagine how she works hard to contain her fangirling urge from exploding.[hehe]
    Skit2: I like Runa outfit. Modest and beautiful. And, why it always turns into drama?! I was expecting some slap like the first one, but this stupid soap opera story is enough to make me laugh. :rofl:
    Agree with you @Isaac H. Miyu's smile and her soft low voice are deadly.:inlove:

13. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    where can i as a person outside japan can watch it when its on air? even after on air, i cant find it on youtube. i just want to watch it raw before watch it again with subs

14. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    thanks

• Like Like x 1
  15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I've watched Kaki's Mousou Shoujo skit at least 7 times.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    that skit is god. I wont be suprised if it won the best overall.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

[Nogizaka Skits #16]

I really enjoyed this week's episode more than the previous. I'm a simple man, and in my current state of mind I just want to drown myself in the cuteness, hence why I loved the Kyun Nurses skit.

1st Skit: Mori's Angels. Exactly as shown in previews, it's some kind of quiz skit underneath a "Charlie's Angels-like" theme. It's alright, but at least it gave me my eagerly awaited eldest combo of Mayu-tan & Yumiki Nao...hmm, I'd love to see these 2 paired in a skit somehow.

2nd skit: Kyun Nurses Part 2. Yakubo-patient is a little bit more strict this week (I was totally hooked by Sato and Miyu) and favoring Saku-chan as expected. Tamura flops again (why calling the guy at 5am, haha). Miyu got a better response from Yakubo later on.

Sorry for the many screenshots, I actually took about 16 screencaps (mostly Miyu and Ayame) and had to refrain myself. Ehe~

I think Rika is getting cuter recently.
    [​IMG] think

Sulking Miyu is fine too.
    [​IMG]

...so was sulking Saku-chan. I apologized instantly just like Yakubo.
    [​IMG]

Twin-tail Ayame is bad for my health.
    [​IMG]

Welp, somebody call the ambulance for me.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Learned new things from this episode. I thought garakei was gara gara keitai. Gara gara is an onomatopeia of the rough sound produced by sliding doors when someone opens it. And, this phone also uses the flip fold open screen, so I thought it represents that screen opening sound. It turns out a shortened form of Galapagos word. :^^;:

Matsuo-chan's smile was, once again, deadly!:inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Are Seira, Nao, and Runa doing a Keyakizaka monomane in next week's episode?

• Creative Creative x 2
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I really like Runa, Nao, and Seira interaction during their 'break time', it's so natural. Best skits for me.