1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Keyakizaka46 Best [Eien Yori Nagai Isshun~Anogoro Tashika ni Sonzai Shita Watashitachi] (2020/10/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by techizaka, Sep 4, 2020.

?

Which new song from the album is your favorite?

1. 10gatsu no pool ni tobikonda

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. Sajin

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  3. Concentration

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  4. Kaleidoscope

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. Deadline

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It would have been a unit song, hard to judge it like anything else. We got better.
    A good soundtrack for some shoujo anime, a nice but plain song.
    We still have 1 or 2 songs to discover, right?

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It is a unit song. Uemura Aoi Inoue Takeyui Hikaru and Karin

Deadline is to be released next week, and who knows where will they drop Concentration?

3. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Love to see kaleidoscope to be our Sakurazaka46 base image :)
    As well imagine this song to be sung with stand mic ♥♥♥♥

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here

New fav. Deadline is releasing in about an hour, so let's see if it can top this one!

• Like Like x 1
  5. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    LORD deadline is so good I didnt expect that. I really thought it was gonna be a generic mary songs but I was wrong. Totally my favorite out of all of the new songs

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

OMG... Deadline! I was caught by surprise, a pleasant one indeed. This is a beautiful song. So good!! I need it already!

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Deadline is so good! It sounds like it belongs in a Hollywood coming of age film.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Translated the lyric!

• Like Like x 3
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Concentration is my favorite! I LOVE this song!:1st:
    Deadline is the next song I want to play on my guitar! That raw guitar sound is just great!
    Both of them are great songs. But, maybe it is just me, I didn't hear/feel the dark and depressed tone structure in both song. These two songs feel brighter, but it retains the cool vibe of Keya.

11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thank you so much guys! Such encouraging words :cry:

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Concentration sounds interesting enough, but I wonder who they'll put in Nijika and Naako's place on the concert.
    Deadline sounds like a song that wishes to be different but doesn't quite get there. The cadence and high notes don't let it fulfill the expectations.

Overall, except for Dare Kane, a weak group of new songs that will make the album a little less musically interesting.
    And this close Keyaki music experience with a puf instead of a bang. Hopefully, Sakura begin will raise the quality once again.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Loving all songs so far!!!<3<3<3 Concentration is so cute and brings happy vibes.:cute:

14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Why all new songs are so good?

about vocal! Tecchi was the main vocalist, of course no more old sounds anymore.

15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Deadline, Concentration and Sajin are my picks of all new songs excluded Dare kane. It's a nice send off.

The best thing about rebrand they have to start over and create a new sound that doesn't exist on the market right now. It's always exciting when a group start fresh and you don't know what they will turn out.

16. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    Still liking Dare Kane the most out of this batch of newer songs, although the comparison may have been a bit unfair, given that I first heard/saw Dare Kane from a live performance (the dance added a lot to the song) but the other songs from radio rips.
    None of the other songs have been love at first listen to me, but I'm warming up to 10gatsu a lot. I like the texture of its instrumentation. Now with the live performance added, I can begin to envision it as a potential Keyaki single along the style of Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai (which I personally like a lot).
    Concentration and Sajin also stand out a little, the former for having an interesting melody, the latter for having a slightly lower pitch that distinguishes it from the other songs (apart from Dare Kane).
    Kaleidoscope and Deadline sound rather generic to me. Let's see if my opinion will change with time — or with a live performance, if we can get one later.

Btw, not because it matters at all but just because I can, I'm trying to put together the remnants of planning for the supposed 9th single:
    1. All Type — Title Track: 10gatsu no Pool ni Tobikonda
    2. All Type: Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka? (It'd probably be the All Type B-side because it's the documentary's theme song?)
    3. Type A/B/C/D: Sajin / Kaleidoscope / Deadline / Concentration (interchangeable)
    4. Regular Type: Kado wo Magaru (a graduation solo for 3 singles straight lol)
    Probably?? It's actually a feasible tracklist. Again it matters not in the grand scheme of things, but I personally find it interesting (just like with IZ*ONE, another group that's going to release an album a long time after the disruption of its [Japanese] single release schedule, one can still clearly see the planning for the supposed single in its album tracks).

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Personally if that was the 9th single's tracklist I would have found it to be stronger than both Kuroi Hitsuji and Ambivalent. Kuroi Hitsuji is an amazing song but I'm not a fan of the B-sides. Same with Ambivalent. 10 gatsu seems more cohesive.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Still have a somewhat mixed feeling about the new songs. In addition to Darekane, I genuinely enjoy 10Gatsu and Concentration. Saijin still feels kinda half-baked. While a guitar is always a welcome addition, the hook and the chorus are not as strong as I would have liked. As for Kaleidoscope and Deadline, I don't know. The melody and vocals feel kinda flat, with no real progression.
    However this is not my final opinion. The more you listen to a certain song, the more you like it, right? Believe it or not, on my first couple of listening attempts I hated the way AM 1:27 or I'm out sound. Now, both of these are in my top-15.

19. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    I actually think Ambivalent has a rather strong set of B-sides myself lol. Never tired of Student Dance and Hi ga Noboru made. I'm Out is nice too, especially with the dance.
    Kuroi Hitsuji's B-sides though, I'm not too impressed by them either, so I'd been really hungry for new Keyaki songs before finally getting Dare Kane.

I'd say Keyaki's strongest emsemble of songs remains to be the original songs from their 1st album, but the current album is released under such different circumstances that it feels even less meaningful to compare it with the 1st album lol. I'm contended that we're at least getting a single's worth of reasonable quality songs.

20. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1