1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishimori Nijika (Nijipon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
  2. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

And she's also not participating in the Last Live :cry:

3. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Sadly, I kind of expected this. The ruckus caused by the Bunshun report is too hard to ignore, and harder to justify having her appear in the final live.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That's fucked up. They should have just given her a part in the final live.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Considering there will be no fans at the concert, Nijika presence shouldn't have been a big deal. More so, her last bow would really have had a bigger meaning.
    After all this time is quite foolish from me to expect mngmnt respect idols and fans though.

Hope only the best for her from now on, wherever her path will lead her.
    She was the first Keyaki portrait I made and she leaves when Keyaki close their story. Quite sad and fitting for me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Disappointed but definitely not surprised :/

Since it was apparently her own will to leave, I wish she chose to leave after the live, even if she left in the first day and not the second at least... but i guess she didn't want to bring any negative attention to herself and the group... Oh well. IA with Dill, the last bow would have been incredible. Another loss for the group... with only two weeks left as Keyaki, I truly hope this is the last Keyaki graduation.

She was my first oshi in keyaki back when they debuted, her liveliness alongside Fuuchan and Shida really made me enjoy watching the group in the early days. So it's a sad day. Whatever the case, I'll support her in the future if she decides to remain in the entertainment industry! Thank you for your idol service Niji <3

• Like Like x 7
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

We all knew it was coming....so sad to end it this way.:(

8. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

One thing that I was discussing with my friends last night in Nijika's blog was this line:

I will graduate at the same time when Keyakizaka46 ends.

There are so many possibilities at what could have happened in my head... I do believe that Nijika definitely submitted the graduation request herself... but did management make her leave earlier than what she would have wanted? Or was it an error and she wanted to avoid the concert out of her own volition (whether it was guilt, embarrassment, not wanting to take away the spotlight? Who knows)

The most frustrating thing about being a Keyaki fan is the lack of closure when our favorite members leave. The girls and fans deserve better than a grad announcement on the day of, it's ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It happened.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Saw someone compare this to Iguchi Mao's graduation. Even though Hinatazaka and Keyakizaka share the same management, it's crazy how much better Hinatazaka handles stuff. Iguchi was also caught in a bad situation, not just openly dating but people found out that they shared clothes as well. She wrote a blog where she apologized and went on a hiatus (and was even shown apologizing in their documentary). Nijika doesn't even mention the situation. It makes her look irresponsible imo. I just wonder if it was her idea or not. Maybe she was already ready to let go of Keyakizaka once the name change was announced so she didn't feel the need to apologize.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why i never found someone young and attractive who willing to pay me to listen to her/his problem. i need quick cash too.

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Am I the only one laughing at the "sharing clothes" part? So Scandalous! :rofl:

Sorry, but it's getting harder and harder take seriously people who don't care about destroying careers just because their little fantasy wasn't fulfilled as much they needed. And yes, I'm aware it's not just that, it's about responsability, and professionality and so on... but if we are honest, we can admit those are just the justifications we use to give a more presentable look to the very human reason behind the rage against idols who date: "Someone broke a fantasy bubble we lived in and we won't forgive them" mentality.
    At this point, instead of pretending idols to not be human, those fans could just follow 2D idols. At least they won't be disappointed over and over

@miwa I don't understand the comparision. I doubt one can call Nijika irresponsible though. She had been the only idol actually not going on normal dates like it was nothing or having her pictures taken anywhere. "Paparazzi" had to follow the man to her house to find out... perhaps our baka was more attentive towards Keyaki than others had been. Just my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 7
  13. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

>they shared clothes as well

Uh, what?

Coming back to Ishimori. She probably thought it was better to avoid the matter and leave as quietly as possible. In Japan, getting involved with some night club host isn't exactly something easy to admit openly, especially when the relationship is on intimate terms; the stigma is far greater than in the West. It is not going to be viewed in the same was as dating someone from school or family friend or neighbour. The loss of face in this situation pretty big.

*Sigh*

In memory of the good times, UNC was a stand out moment for her on Keyakake...

Attached Files:

• unc.jpg
      unc.jpg
      File size:
      123.4 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Its funny that people are still calling this a "dating" scandal rather than a "regularly purchasing the services of an expensive male prostitute" scandal.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She should have just bought herself a vibrator.

• Agree x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^ask yourself gish, 'does it really matter whether it was a purchase of services or if they were really dating, if she's already graduated and the damage is done?' :fp:

it truly makes me laugh, wota don't want their idols to date, but they also don't want their idols to pay for services they could get for free if wota allowed them to date lol
    you can't expect these young adults, these 20 something grown ass women, to not be dating/sexually active, idol or not.
    not gonna lie, snf are a shit company but at least the girls are being paid enough to be able to buy the most handsome guy in the district's services :awesome:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's just not the same.

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    She found something better.
    Perhaps it's just lack of experience, but sometimes girls and humans in general needs the presence of someone as much as they need sex. I don't want break your black or white vision of women guys, but start considering womes as human beings. It may help on the long run

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

What a massively condescending thing to say.

For the record, I don't care what Nijika does with her life. She can do whatever she wants. I personally don't care if the members date or have sex. In fact, I'm sure most of them are doing that.

The point is that any celebrity having regular late night booty calls from a host/hostess would get treated the same. It doesn't matter if they're male or female, young or old, idol or whatever. So the narrative of "Its not fair, why won't wotas let idols date. Idols get treated unfairly" is bullshit in this case.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Don't get me wrong, I don't care if she dates or not. I'm talking from the perspective of Japanese fan, or rather a fan of a Sakamichi group. We know they aren't allowed to date (or rather, they're not allowed to get caught). It can be seen as irresponsible of her to not even acknowledge what happened, while with Iguchi people were mad at her at the beginning but when she apologized they forgave her. I'm just wondering why S&F is treating these cases differently.

• Agree Agree x 1