[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I don't think another Asuka center of the 26th single (if it does happen) will backfire against her. She's just so fun as the ace that I think she's unsinkable, and with kouhai that are willing and able to challenge her, Nogizaka would still be interesting.

It's just that they really are due for a massive change. 1st Gen will be down to 8 members. 2nd Gen barely got their chance. A pivot to the newer generation is in order -- ride or die with them. Let's go!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    If it took keyaki a rebrand for a new centre, post-maiyan grad is the best time to experiment with other gen(2ki/3ki/4ki) for few singles before going back to asuka as the centre. I believe the mgmt is bright enough to realise this since they were the same person who chose our amazing girls in the past auditions.

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Kubo is the best pick for new center. You can't change my mind.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I agree that next center shouldn't be Asuka, I want somebody new or someone who just centered once.
    I think with Route 246 the yearly Asuka center has already happened. I do wish for and Ikuchan or Miona center, I think they both deserve to get one.
    And of course I wish for more 2nd gen to be in senbatsu. Sakura and Hinata have made something new this year so I hope Nogi does the same.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Route 246 wasn't a real single. If it was it would have been called the 26th. It was s one-off like Sekaichuu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    asca should take a break from being center for once in a awhile and let other members specially those members have the potential of next coming Ace and as much as i want for Ikuta for another center single without announcing graduation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

It's not like Asuka has a chance to not be a center if the Management says so. Whoever the center is/are for next single, I am just gonna support her/them.
    Though I am personally rooting for Momoko, Shiori, Mizuki or Asuka.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

Asuka should not be center next single. Lets see what Kuboshita can do. Also, we are long overdue for an Ikuta or Hori center but we all know that she is too busy with stage plays.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    As much as I love and want Asuka to be a center to a high quality hit song which is like by fans and general public, I agree that making Asuka centering another singles before introducing new center will most likely backfire...

If it must be Asuka to center next song, I'm gonna hope for W center with ikuta or hori
    W center with yamashita or kaki would be interesting too~~~

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Even if Route is not a regular single, Asuka still centered that song. The only song we have from Nogizaka in a long while. I'm just repeating what's already said above, this is the perfect time for a change and give a non-1st gen member who hasn't centered yet a chance. I have no issue with Asuka and I think she is the only choice for center among 1st gen unless Ikuta announces graduation. I mean it's not like they're gonna choose Erika after avoiding her forever (to be center). If they pick Hori, I would love that too. But if it's Asuka, I won't be disappointed. For W-center, just make it Asuka-Sakura.

I agree with more 2nd gen which means Ayane. Rena and Junna? Of course, it's always a 'yes' to me. But I've already given up on that. Ranze (or even Miria) has a better chance of coming back than the other two to debut in Senbatsu. The six 3rd girls are obviously in while for 4th gen, if Seira somehow makes it, that would be my biggest satisfaction.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  11. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Satou Rika as Senbatsu center...
    Flanked by Yoda and Sakura

Perfect

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    i absolutely agree with the idea wcenter asuka-sakura. we just lost an ace and nogi need current ace to hold their name and at the same time give more exposure for future ace. actually it can be anyone who has a candidacy to be a future ace to wcenter with asuka.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

In less than an hour

if the video does not show watch the video here

Edit:
    Nogizaka46 - Music Station SP 20201016
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

3cf98e9b.jpg
    Msta Final
    Ima , Hanashitai Dare ka Ga iru
    Maiyan solo Center ver.

fbed59f9.jpg
    Arigachi na Renai Senbatsu
    Asuka/Maiyan W center

acc7f580.jpg
    Synchronicity Formation 2020

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    look guys how yoda never left the 1st row position. management loves her so much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    In 5 seconds, how many signature do you recognize (without reading their name)?
    Get set, 3, 2, 1, open the Spoiler tag!
    bc8b0a99.jpg
    I only got 3 in those 5 seconds. :^^;:
    Momoko
    Kakki
    Shiori

• Like Like x 2
  17. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Hoshino is this week’s All Night Nippon guest:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    -Minami bought a PS4 to play Fall Guys with friends. The morning after she bought the PS4, she turned on her cellphone to see an announcement for the PS5. Minami wears the wolf skin in Fall Guys. She can’t get past the 2nd round.
    -Maichun says she turned on Animal Crossing recently, but nobody was online. Minami says she’s actually online, but during the stay-at-home period she set herself to appear offline because she was embarrassed to be seen playing all day. Maichun says that whenever she checks her friends list, Sakurazaka’s Habu-chan has always been online within the past 8 hours or less.
    -Minami used to play lots of Splatoon.
    -This week’s listener mail topic was “things adolescent boys do to attract attention from girls,” with Minami and Maichun responding “yes” or “no” about whether each action is actually appealing. Examples include punching walls, whistling Yonezu Kenshi songs, or sassing the teacher. They say “no” to almost everything. The only thing they both say “yes” to is “sitting on the lockers at the back of the classroom,” because the guy is easier to see and looks fun, and it’s cute/cool when a guy looks at a girl from a slight height.
    -Minami messes up even worse than Yoda in this episode – misreading words, missing cues, and putting a listener’s letter in front of the camera at 26:57 – but she plays it off more easily because she’s Minami.
    -On the topic of Maiyan, Minami says they’ve been together all along, so Maiyan feels like a big sister who has helped support and create Nogi. It’s lonely that Maiyan’s graduating and the 1st gen is shrinking. Everyone spends rehearsals talking to each other now.
    -Back when Maichun did All Night Nippon Zero, she got home at 5AM and had to go to Nogichuu the same day. (Which means Nogizaka Koujichuu is shot on Thursdays?)
    -Minami says that (before coronavirus) she initially hated wearing a mask for work, but it was a natural part of the job, and she even wore it to school if she was afraid of being caught without makeup. Maichun suggests that Minami actually wanted to experience that kind of lifestyle (i.e. being a student idol), but Minami disagrees and thinks a normal student life would’ve been more fun. Maichun says she only wore a mask for hay fever in spring, and in college when she rode crowded trains and didn’t want to put her face up against other people. (Wearing a mask if you’re sick, sensitive, etc. was normal in Japan before coronavirus, although for idols it’s more about privacy.)
    -Since Minami was busy with Nogi after age 12, she has no memory of taking class photos or writing in the sotsugyou bunshuu (basically a class yearbook essay), and doesn’t have much memory of talking to boys after elementary school.
    -Minami plays a song that her friend recommended to her in middle school that first got her interested in AKB48, which eventually led her to join Nogi: AKB48’s Ponytail to Shushu.
    -Minami wants to buy a big impressive car, but it would be embarrassing if people found out it was hers, so she’s also considering a small car. The first place she wants to drive is Costco.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 6
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

True haha even Asuka isnt untouchable and still placed in 2nd row.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Except it's not
    24th.jpg

How quickly the time has passed since Nigemizu came out and everyone said they went with a Momoko/Yoda w-center so management's pick (Momoko) wouldn't get hated too much getting pushed over the fan's favorite from the Showroom audition (Yoda)

20. NyanNyan's Pet

^I think they're referring to the position during the performance and not Senbatsu formation when they release a single. Plus that 24tt single selection is different since they airdrop 3 4th gens, even Maiyan was pushed to 2nd row. The most recent is Route 246 where she's in front and Mizuki 2nd row.