[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. ChaeWon's Aegyo

ChaeWon's Aegyo Kenkyuusei

I just want a Kazumin title track solo center, that's all i wish for... it's been 6 years since i started wishing... Naitatte ii Janaika? was great (and she looked sooo happy being Center) but that was a B-Side... i guess the only opportunity for her is on the next single after she announces her graduation sometime in the near(?) future, but even then i'm still not sure she'd be Center :( But i still have my fingers crossed, just like always.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, that makes me wonder if 1st gen members liked and Sayuringo wish to center for their graduation single I think if Sakurai, Misa and Wakatsuki could have gotten it if they stayed a bit longer.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nogi Halloween
    FB_IMG_1604130475946.jpg Asuka Team

FB_IMG_1604130452151.jpg Ikuta Team

FB_IMG_1604130467390.jpg Yama Team

Nogi could literally perform at 3 different locations at the same time with similar quality haha

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Ikuta team wins :1st:
    The other two are like Valentine and Christmas team :^O^:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. ChaeWon's Aegyo

ChaeWon's Aegyo Kenkyuusei

Wow who's Samurai? Which Gen was she from? Sounds like she would nail the SHARP as a knife choreography of Influencer [hehe]

Okay fail puns aside, we can only guess now about their alternate endings... one thing that's certain, is that you need to be SUPER popular within the fandom in order to be considered as a Center nominee during your grad single. Not just half-assed popular, but like, SUPER popular. And i don't think those 3 were in that area yet. They were somewhere below super popular, just didn't make the cut of the tier above. But yeah, i would've totally endorsed the idea of Reika, MisaMisa, and Waka centering their grad singles tho. They deserved it imo, Reika was a captain for 8 YEARS ffs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

I agree with you that 3rd gen and 4th gen are the future of Nogi, but in my opinion, zukki&saku for w-center aren't the good combination. I have no problem with zukki, but about Endou, I don't think that she has an aura to be the center yet. I've have seen many performances where Sakura chan was the center, but... Well, in my eyes, she's still not outstanding enough to be the center (Actually for 4th gen, Sakura was the first one who caught my eyes, but as time passed by her aura has faded or maybe the other 4th gen are more outstanding than before like kakki etc..).

According to the last few singles, the members who's likely gonna be selected as fukujin again for the next single (in my opinion):
    - 1st gen: Asuka, ikuta, matsumura(?), kazumin(?), Manatsu(?)
    - 2nd gen: Hori, Hinachima(?)
    - 3rd gen: Yoda, Zukki, Ume, Kubo, Momo(?)
    - 4th gen: Endou, Kakki

- About the youngest member like Ayame or Rentan, I think these two gonna be on 3rd row.
    - After Hinachima had a short hair cut, she's really caught my eyes (that's why I assume that she might has a chance to be a fukujin)
    - Also about 4th gen, only kakki & Sakura that I'm sure that they're definitely gonna be selected as fukujin.
    - For 3rd gen, there's some members who I believe that's gonna be permanent fukujin. (Yoda, zukki, Ume= They have high sales photobook and etc..)
    - About kubo, after 3rd & 4th gen concert, she start to gain her momentum again (According to the reviews that I read on 3rd & 4th gen concert, kubo chan is the MVP on that con. besides, her name is being called so loudly during the performance by the audience) and Personally, I have watched her performances as a center in Nichijou, Shiori chan really did a good job, you guys should try and watch it!!.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    the last one is literally a wcentre between yoda and zukki. Talking about yama team LOL.

a lot of you are forgetting that mgmt love girls who sell and who was the member who sold 200k this year? Before the year even ended? Yoda deserves a solo centre. Although I wouldn’t mind a wcentre with asuka or endo.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I actually think out of everyone in 3rd and 4th gen, Sakura has the most center aura. And I didn't care much for her when she first joined but after seeing Yoake made performances I was convinced. So I'm basically the opposite if you.

Out of everyone she feels like she has the most "Sakamichi protagonist" aura that management likes, that we've seen in Nishino and Asuka (and to lesser extent Techi and Kosaka Nao).
    At first glance, she's more cute than stereotypically beautiful but still way out of your league. Has a mysterious, melancholy aura. Shy and introverted but also very charismatic at the same time.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they skip over 3ki entirely and make Sakura the next go-to center along with Asuka.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well I'm also not a supporter of Endo. Out of 4th gen, I prefer Kakki. And out of 3rd gen, my faves are Momoko and Renka. But I thought after Maiyan's graduation, might be good to push some rivalries ala Maiyan x Nanase. And out 3rd and 4th gens who fits this narrative and are currently rising, these 2 come to mind. Endo is the closest to Nanase in terms of 'pure girl / girl you want to protect' image. And Mizuki might have a different charm than Maiyan but she has this confident and 'can do' aura like Maiyan.

If I don't think about the future and totally up to who I like to see, I would choose Ikuta center, but that won't happen unless she grads.

As for Kubo, I totally agree with you. She is really outstanding in that Nichijou performance. I was really impressed by her performance.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    non of these girls have anything in common with maiyan not even that so called charm I keep seeing when y’all are talking about Kaki and zukki. not a single one. such a forced narrative.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Lol, if you didn't make this comment I would've never noticed my auto-corrector mistake XD

And yeah I agree with your whole comment :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Ikuta Erika now have the record for most Fukujin Selections for Current members . Maiyan have the most selection being selected as Fukujin 25x.

Fukujin Selections (Current Members - including R246)

23x Fukujin - Ikuta Erika
    21x Fukujin - Sayuringo
    18x Fukujin - Manatsu
    14x Fukujin - Asuka
    12x Fukujin - Kazumin , Miona
    10x Fukujin - Hoshino
    7x Fukujin - Yoda Yuuki
    5x Fukujin - Yamashita
    4x Fukujin - Momoko , Umezawa
    3x Fukujin - Kubo
    2x Fukujin - Sakura , Kaki
    1x Fukujin - Renka , Ayame , Hinako , Maaya , Hinachima

- 19 out of the 44 current members have been named Fukujin at least once
    - These are the members they need to surpass if they want to be Fukujin

• Informative Informative x 5
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I don't remember anyone comparing Kaki to Maiyan. Whatever compliment is given to her, whatever charm she has, it's only her. There are those who admire her including me. Simple as that. Not because of any Maiyan comparison.

For Mizuki, like she has this and that similar to Maiyan and such, yeah that opinion have been mentioned several times. But Kaki? I must have missed those if there's any.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Well. That's your opinion about her, everyone has their own preferences, but. Thanks for sharing your opinions about endou to me. In my views, Sakura chan definitely can be a good center but it's just not right now. I still can't see her charisma or her charm on stage performance yet. All I can see from her was that she resemble nanase and asuka. That's all I can remember about her. Besides, personally, I don't think she has a good facial expressions especially on stage performance, she still needs to be trained or gain more experience about it.

Even though, my opinions looks like that I hate her, But to be honest I don't hate her, actually I quite like her acting skill on 4th gen movies/series,(except her performance or facial expression on stage). However, it doesn't mean that she did so bad job on every performance, actually some performances she did a good job. But as a member who's expected to be a center or ace of Nogi, I hope she can do a better job more than this.

And also about the next single, actually I don't mind who's gonna be a center but I hope that it's gonna be a good song & good Choreography.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Maiyan is simply not an idol that you can easily compare to.

There are always going to be idols who are popular, sell out handshake rounds, get CM deals, etc. but to be recognizable to the majority of the general public and be an aspirational figure to so many young girls just isn't something that happens that often. The speeches from the junior members during her gradcon really shows that impact. I mean there are plenty of members who have qualities like Maiyan, but quite frankly I don't think there will be a member with her influence in Sakamichi Series again.

I... kinda? get why people would want to compare Zukki and Maiyan, but quite frankly Zukki doesn't have many female fans, especially compared to someone like Maiyan and since they don't even appeal to the same demographic, saying that she will be the next Maiyan doesn't really make much sense to me.

Zukki (and Kaki since i guess people compared her to Maiyan too?) has plenty of potential to become center, but let's be clear, it is NOT because she is the next Maiyan.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Saku got good review and praise for her style, expressions, and stage performance.

Kinda, agree that Mizuki and Saku not good pair. But not because Saku has no aura, but they have different body proportions which make them visually unbalance.

Mizuki known for her face, a traditional beauty. But her body proportions isnt the best.

on the other hand, Saku known for her perfect body proportions. Small head, pointy nose, lean body, quite tall, the typical body that loved by japanese.

Pairing Mizuki and Saku as WCenter gonna emphasis this unbalance.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    it's already 6 months since the 25th singles was released and able to give maiyan a decent graduation concert, i hope they will announce the 26th singles by mid of November.

Management-san give us W/center please.:worthy::worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  18. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

IMO they really should be pushing AshuZukki as the W-center. They complement each other well.

When will they announce new single??? We've been dying for new release since foreverrr.

• Disagree Disagree x 11
  19. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ashuzukki is also a duo that visually doesn’t work at all. plus asuka would pretty much overshadow zukki.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm not forgotten Ikuta hasn't centered a single as a reward for Intermission. How much it sold? 300k?

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1