1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Good episode this week in Hinatazaka and my favorite highlight this week is Kanemura Miku with her saxophone. This segment of her showing off her talent in playing the saxophone is done very well with the routine of walking across back and forth after each talking segment is very good. It reminds me of comedians and their repetitive actions of which I like very much. My other highlight is Tomita Suzuka doing a monomane for Road's popular song from when it plays in the beginning as it actually sounds pretty good. Nibu Akari's segment is enjoyable especially with the two hit combo of Uta and tare-tare chicken. Overall it's a good episode and the word sense of the Hinatazaka girls is growing very nicely.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It was really entertaining episode. I love how these members always go full throttle to present a fun segment or moment.
    Btw, here is the original skit that Miku played in this week's episode. It's skit from Tunnels duo.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credits to uploader

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I just happen to come across that episode of Nibu playing soccer w/ Kage and a number of genin on YouTube last night. I can't keep myself from laughing seeing that screenshot with her mouth open so wide.

5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The MVP of this week's episode is Hiyotan. Even though she only got short segment, imho, her segment was the funniest and most interesting. She even made shocking announcement about her gender change!!!:rofl:

Next week, Naozou and the bag art!!!:1st:

7. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Hiyotan's was awesome lol. I don't get why Meumei couldn't stop giggling but it was too funny and she kept cracking the eggs even the firat wrong one. Kyoko's skill is actually pretty good and difficult to do. Somehow this reminds me of the time when she was on Nep League and miraculously got the guess the percentage question right on the mark.

8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    What an episode! I'm tired of laughing. Lot of sadistic moments, which I love. They are all crazy!!!:rofl:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    The craziness and explosiveness of the Hinatazaka girls is what I absolutely love about them. This episode is very entertaining to watch and my best highlight is the batting segment with the third gen girls and Kageyama being overly powerful in her batting strikes.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    A super enjoyable episode of HinaAi. Without spoiling too much, yankii Kosakana was the highlight for me. My cheeks were hurting from smiling so much!

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    The episode this week is very good and this time around the Hinatazaka girls go full throttle with their own version of Tokyo friend park (a long time running variety game show) of beating Kasuga and Wakabayashi in the games presented. They even have the same award system for the participants who win the minigames by giving them medals. My biggest highlight this week is Kanemura's presentation of smiling through while eating lemons and Saito Kyoko using all the airtime she can possibly get. Their expressions was very cute to watch. Next week is more minigames.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  12. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Today I learned DO NOT play Hina in a baseball game, they will destroy you for free. HEHEHEHE

• Like Like x 2
  13. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    The recent episodes with the 3rd generation members were so funny. Iy shows that hey all have the Hinatazaka DNA in them. Making weird faces, Paruyo's tsukkomis and so much more and this was them in their natural state. With Hinano's weirdness leading them, it will keep getting better and better if they show this side to them on the show. Although they are the smallest new gen, I think Hinata has the best balance with each of having their own unique quirks. Can't wait for their timeline episode.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This part...
    Waka: It must be easier for you, because you are used to steal things, right Kawata?
    Kawata: Yes! (confidently)
    :rofl:
    A characteristic of Hinatazaka. Always take up any challenges.:D

Overall, these past two weeks was so fun. The three 3ki are funny. I am expecting more Paru tsukkomi. Love to see her taking the same path like JYP.[hehe]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  15. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan
    ^
    [oversize image]

#KAWADAさん trending on twitter last night lol

So excited for next episode... we now have additional 2 bokes + 1 tsukkomi

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    The acting segment for Hinatazaka is very fun to watch this week. My biggest highlight is Nibu and Kageyama's impersonations of the drama Hanzawa Naoki. Those two knew what faces to make following along with the quotes and lines famous for the show. I'm a bit disappointed that none of the other girls knew about the show other than those two but I enjoyed their participation. This segment could've been a bigger hit if the others had known. On another note the other acting segments featuring the girls response to Kasuga was good to see. Next week I look forward to more.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm convinced that Manamo's going to be burikko every chance she gets when she's given screen time like that. I'm definitely not complaining.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun episode as usual with many laughter bombs here and there.:)

But, the part that made me curious is when Kyonko said her nickname, Kyonkonyou, in her and Kasuga skit. Waka said, "is that okay to broadcast?" And the telop said "it is not a shimoneta (dirty joke)/she didn't mean to say dirty joke". So, I tried to search what it means.
    Apparently, the "nyou" word here means urine (尿). So, Kyonkonyou can be translated as Kyonko's urine. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Great episode - One of the things I love most about HinaAi is how much FUN the girls always seem to have, they're much less restrained and inhibited than the other 46 groups which means when you give them basically any task they just GO for it with gusto. Everyone was on fine form! Nibu might be my highlight. And Manamo who's often underused, but then she returns with that effortless burikko.

Also, always love it when the camera cuts to Kumi after a remark about being old or - in this case - being dumped, her reactions are great - she's a good sport.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Panpanpan

Panpanpan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    This week was so much fun that I was almost as moved as much as Tomita was after Kawata's skit. Speaking of Kawata's skit, she really had me in fits throughout the whole thing :lol:

Also, it was neat that everyone was given the same setup (with slight twists) instead of completely different ones. It really showed how interesting they were in their own unique way. (As expected, HinaAi's production team really know what they're doing.)

• Agree Agree x 2