Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. silentmary

silentmary Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I don't even have the words to describe how happy i am right now. .

it was incredible.. the power.. the spirit... the camera work.. screen time... i'm so happy it's insane ahhh

---------

Tracklist Information ( translation courtesy of sakuzakacentral on twitter)
    https://twitter.com/sakuzakacentral/status/1326369045717766144

1. Nobody's fault (Morita Hikaru center)
    2. Naze Koi wo Shitekonakattan darou? (Fujiyoshi Karin center)
    3a. Hanshinhangi
    3b. Plastic Regret
    3c. Saishuu no Chikatetsu ni Notte
    3d. Buddies (Yamasaki Ten center)
    3r. Blue Moon Kiss
    4-6. Off vocal versions for each type.

Source; https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/news/detail/R00014?ima=2046
    Front page has been updated with the new MV, tracklist, handshake events, and trivia info

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    That video is so good. It took me a second to realize it was sakura petals at the end of the MV during the roll call stating they are Sakurazaka46.

Shout out to the random lone drummer at the back of the platform.

• Like Like x 2
  4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That MV is fire.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Morita Hikaru, was really stealing every scene for me. Near the end of the MV, there is a scene where the girls are on top of each other and staring at the camera...Hikaru was legit frightening in that scene gazing directly into the camera to remind us that she is the center of this song. That whole scene was super well done and very memorable for a girl group imo.

The song is exceptional not gonna lie. I got really into it when the chorus hit. I already liked the song previously, but the MV cemented my love for it. Also, those white dresses with the colour-accent on the end are beautiful.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yyyyyyeah, Sakamichi song of the year for me right there. Easily. Everything about that is absolutely phenomenal.

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The song has lost its shine since it debuted, but the PV is nice enough.

I was a bit irked with the Morita solo scenes because it felt as if management had learnt nothing and were already pushing the "omg look at the center go" narrative again.
    But after the "Morita is the new Moses" scene, all the members seem to be quite literally on top of each other. So... maybe they have learnt something.

What the hell was a drum kit in doing the dance scenes though?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Honestly feels like a direct sequel to the Keyaki Republic 2019.

10. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Book of Sakura, chapter 0 verse 10,

And Runrun shall lead her people out of their misery and into the promised land.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Next MV: Runrun gets a falcon.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Aha, so they did use the boat (STU?)

Well, RunRun is the center so it makes sense that she gets a lot of screentime (and get to face that huge wave haha)

Lots of callbacks and easter eggs in this one, might need to rewatch several times to get to it. Of course, I love it.

13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I am happy! The days of doubt are over...

This new MV... Keyakizaka46 lives within the heart and soul of Sakurazaka46, guys. All within a brand new and fresh "package". The old aura, spirit, mania, power and energy are there, nothing is missing*

I am happy!!!

*Except my dear Fuu-chan

• Like Like x 3
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Cool + amazing MV. I love how they utilize the natural sun light to give the depth on every scene. The MVP of this MV is Ten. She looks good on every scene.:1st:
    The part that I don't like about this MV is the part when they wear standard school uniform. Since a long time ago, I don't like idol with this kind of outfit, especially if I know many of them are adult members.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. heatsignature

Yeah the choice of having the girls wear school uniforms is bizarre considering the only one member is still high school-age. I mean they didn’t wear school uniforms for SaiMajo when most of them were high schoolers yet here they did...

I mean it doesn’t look bad, but I would have preferred to see the girls in maybe an alternate dark costume to contrast to the white ones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

An MV is a form of story telling so them wearing a uniform is sorta sending a story. Talking abt the choice of making them wear uniform is like complaining abt an older actress playing school girl. The girls hardly even look their ages in the uniforms.

Also uniforms is something you will find in most idol groups especially in 48/46 as well as others.

Reading comments complaining abt the uniform makes me feel awkward somehow lol.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Agreed, the only thing I didn't like was the school uniforms. And I thought the solo shots with the city setting behind them were awkward. Apart from that it was great. Hikaru did really well. Crazy how this already has better screentime than all Keyaki mvs lmao.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think it is just my preference. I don't have any problem, if they wear that "standard" highschool uniform for a unit of younger members. Or, if they make school uniform that looks totally different than that standard uniform, like the one in Zankoku na or Dasada (hinata).

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. heatsignature

Maybe it was the director's vision but we are allowed to critique. The MV takes place on a rusted ship and an island off Niigata and their choice of costume was a... school uniform. That's lazy and uninspired imo. (Also there are plenty of people who complain when adults play high schoolers in TV Shows anyways so I don't think that's really a good argument lol)

Back to the uniform, I think it looks good on Run for example since it's simply a white shirt and black skirt which by itself could be a casual outfit (also it's reminiscent of Eccentric ones which is neat). But then Moriya and Hono got those dreadfully ill-fitting grey cardigans...
    I agree with @MasToppu that if they were creative and unique school uniforms this could have worked, but that is not what we are seeing in the video.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I respect your criticism of course except sometimes we find the minor things to criticise. Maybe I an wrong and do forgive me for that.

As for sea & uniforms, it won't be difficult to see such combinations in 48/46 MVs. Even Japanese movies got scenes where girls in uniforms are by the sea. Such scenes are roughly part of their 'culture' maybe so I wasn't to focused on that