1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mutational Information

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Arigatou means Thank You, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I still don't believe this but Shalza get fired (?) today due to her inappropriate deed.
    Source: FB, JKT48 web

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  2. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    God she must have done something

3. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Basically there's a rumor that she borrowed something from her fans and when she returned it it's not in the same condition. The borrowed item seems to also hurt/harm other member activity (minor harm I think? I forgot the equivalent of merugikan, it's basically somewhere above inconvenient)

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
  5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I won't say "indicate" anymore since she and her boyfriend immediately, and if I may add, arrogantly flaunting about their relationship after the resignation news. She's practically the most hated ex-member I think at least among Indonesian fans. God, honestly after the news of restructuring, the graduation train keep coming...even Frieska...and this one just casually did that.

6. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    No wonder the "udang" (prawn; originating from her nickname also being readable as "ebi", Japanese word for prawn) name calls.

7. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    JKT is forced to reconstruct due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Indonesia and they have to cut staff and members.

https://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/1383?lang=id

^
    Google translate of the announcement:

Thank you for your support for JKT48.

As announced last November 10, due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in Indonesia, since mid-March 2020 until now JKT48 activities have become very difficult to carry out. At the end of last year the management team and stakeholders had ongoing discussions to think about ways to keep JKT48 from disbanding.

From the results of the discussion, the only way to survive is to reduce the number of JKT48 members and staff. We decided to make large-scale changes in the group. It is very tough stuff, but we have no choice but to start building everything from scratch.

Therefore, we will graduate the members who will separate from this group in the “JKT48 Special Graduation Ceremony” event. This event will be held at the end of February.

In the following, we will announce to all fans about the members who will participate and pass the event:
    Team J
    Adriani Elizabeth
    Amanina Afiqah
    Diani Amalia Ramadhani
    Gabriel Angelina
    Nabila Fitriana
    Riska Amelia
    Sania Julia

Team KIII
    Anastasya Narwastu
    Fidly Immanda
    Kandiya Rafa
    Nurhayati
    Rinanda Syahputri

Team T
    Aurel Mayori
    Umega Maulana
    Viona Fadrin

Academy Class A
    Caithlyn Gwyneth
    Chalista Ellysia
    Christabel Jocelyn
    Cindy Nugroho
    Febi Komaril
    Febrina Diponegoro
    Gabriella Stevany
    Keisya Ramadhani
    Nabila Gusmarlia
    Princess Elzahra
    Shinta Devi

It may be difficult to ask for understanding of this tough step. But we are sure that the fans will understand.
    Please always support JKT48.

JKT48 Operation Team.

• Informative Informative x 3