1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Ehhh, being 2ki's rep won't matter much, Miona had that position and we all know how it ended for her.

Just speculating here, but I think Nogi's mgmt will just push 3ki or 4ki even more after Miona graduates.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

It matters to some degree
    Being 2ki reps gives a members lots of privilege and opportunities

Kii or Ranze would love to have those

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Prioritizing 3rd or 4th Gen from here on out is rather obvious. With Maiyan graduated, it was better for Nogizaka to focus towards the future which means 3rd or 4th Gen. I don't think they'll completely abandon 1st or 2nd Gen, but they're not going to necessarily be the focus of senbatsu. That means trouble for 1st and 2nd Gen Unders which may mean their graduations within the year.

Kitano is in an interesting position. I do think she should be the 2nd Gen representative over Maichun and she should be permanently in senbatsu starting next single. Of course that isn't guaranteed, but she's proven herself time and again. If management is smart (yeah!) they would do well to keep her in senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    We got Ayane too. One day she's gonna be a star I think

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    what they did?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    graduation bombardment.

7. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 fans can look forward to watch their favorite idol group's concert on-site in limited numbers next month for the first time since February.

The first concert will be Nogizaka46 UNDER LIVE 2020, which will be performed by fourteen 26th single UNDER members at Nippon Budokan from 18 to 20 December 2020.

Lineup: Nakamura Reno, Higuchi Hina, Mukai Hazuki, Yamazaki Rena, Yoshida Ayano Christie, Watanabe Miria, Wada Maaya, Ito Junna, Ito Riria, Kitano Hinako, Sakaguchi Tamami, Sato Kaede, Suzuki Ayane and Terada Ranze

nogizaka46-under-live-2020-lineup.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I agree with the above opinions here. Any vacated spots by senior Senbatsu members will be given to 3rd and mostly 4th I think. My only wish is Ayane or Ranze will be given a chance but I'm very skeptical about it. If Hori's graduation was decided during summer, why would they drop Kitano if they intend to keep a certain amount of 2nd gen in Senbatsu? Is one extra member too much? If Maichun decides leave, we might see a Senbatsu without any 2nd gen.

Also, if other Under member decides to graduate, they also have more than enough to fill Under member's number with the remaining 4th gen. Next thing you know, they'll announce audition. But that would probably happen 2022.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

How?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i dont think its about gen . its all about good they can sell. hori is good buy the others member s good sell better. its idol s business. she just cant beat that number 1 or 2 top seller . after maiyan really leave then sony will see whats really happen . akb48 used to have tyoko dome concert too.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese statistics-tracking company ORICON unveils their Yearly Photo book Sales Rankings for 2020 today:

• Tanaka Minami 1st photobook Sincerely yours...: 471,873 copies
    • Nogizaka46 Nogi_Satsu VOL.02: 261,919 copies
    • Nogizaka46 Yoda Yuki 2nd photobook Mukuchi na jikan: 208,041 copies
    • Nogizaka46 Yamashita Mizuki 1st photobook: Wasurerarenai hito: 179,262 copies
    • Nogizaka46 Shiraishi Mai photbook Passport: 110,914 copies
    • Nogizaka46 Umezawa Minami 1st photobook Yume no Chikaku: 95,812 copies
    • Nogizaka46 Akimoto Manatsu 2nd photobook Shiawase ni Shitai : 76,855 copies
    • FREESTYLE 2020 SATOSHI OHNO EXHIBITION: 76,399 copies
    • Nogizaka46 Hori Miona 2nd photo book Itsuka no Machiawase Basho: 71,732 copies
    • LILY'S CLOSET (Ishida Yuriko): 63,647 copies

Original source:

https://www.oricon.co.jp/special/55505/11/

oricon-photobook-top-10-2020.jpg

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

I don't know for sure, but I'm sure this kind of thing where in top10 Rank dominated by 1 Group..
    Is just never happen before..

I Mean last year also like this :)

Anyway,, for Passport.. this PB just crazy.. Maiyan's
    Released in Feb 2017..
    But always in Top10.. and this year Top5..

Amazed

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Good sales all round considering the year, especially for Maiyan's which... it's staggering, to STILL be selling so many copies - you'd think everyone who wanted that book would already have a copy. Unless they were literally buying an additional copy just for the new cover. Which is some serious dedication.

And it's definitely interesting that Manatsu's outsold Hori's. The Zukkyun power is strong.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I think we could expect another 3-4 members to graduate next year.
    2016: 2 grad announcements. Seira and MaiMai graduated
    2017: 2 grad announcements. Nanamin, Marika and Himetan graduated
    2018: 8 grad announcements. Rottii, Ikoma, Chiharu, Wakatsuki, Johnson, Kawago, Nanase, Iori graduated
    2019: 5 grad announcements. Eto, Yuttan, Reika, Ito Karin graduated
    2020: 4 grad announcements. Inoue, Maiyan, Nakada, Kotoko graduated (Hori included in announcement)

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    FNS Kayousai 2020 1st night
    Nogizaka46 - Akabana no Tonakai (Japanese version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer) (part of Christmas Medley)
    https://ok.ru/video/1994306095769

• Like Like x 2
  16. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Fortunately 2nd gen members no longer have to pull 1st gen on a giant sled at Christmas performances.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That was a nice costume from last year's Arigachina Renai performance. Surprised that they reuse it.

18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Billboard released the year-end chart of the most popular songs in Japan in 2020

From Nogizaka we have "Shiawase no Hogoshoku" at 46th place.

In 2019 we had
    16th "Sing Out"
    19th "Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemo ii"
    24th "Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitakunaru"

In 2018 we had
    6th "Synchronicity"
    7th "Jikochuu de Ikou"
    21th "Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitakunaru"

It's sad to see how much Nogi's singles popularity is drastically decreasing year by year.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Bit of an unfortunate observation considering 2019 was the year Aimyon, Higedan and King Gnu blew up in the musical scene and 2020 being The Year Of The Virus that threw off all idol activities with only 3 releases from 48/46 groups making the chart compared to last year's 15 and the 20 from the year before, but duly noted

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Actually, Shiawase had regular HS sales rounds like previous singles but it still has been on the YEC 30 lower positions than "Sing Out" and 40 lower positions than "Synchronicity"..., singles released on a similar time period the previous years. The decline is blatant: less video views, less streams... nobody cared about that song.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1