1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    What exactly the backlash about? didn't she received an award for it?

Kinda understand where you come from, but such thirst is necessary. Yesterday I just watched her travel-tabi with Kiichan and seems things been rough for awhile for her. God bless you wherever you go, Miona. She's such a sweet kid, aside from her recent Kpop style, I actually have nothing to complain about her.

• Like Like x 1
  2. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

after i read lots of comment here ,now i feel better .hori is free now .i dont know much about her i just see her in concert .
    i watched that mv last night and i really like it . its powerful color and emotion . thank you for your hard working hori. i am not much about center and such but i just think this song really good and hori make it better. its my top 10

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Of course, not saying that it is wrong, just wish she can find a balance between striving towards a dream and finding happiness in what she does. Otherwise the feeling of constant frustration in yourself isn't actually healthy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. tormeidopunch

tormeidopunch Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well, look at that. Senbatsu center 3rd gen, Under center 3rd gen, then that HS Quiz song, 3rd gen.
    Happy for Tamami. This is a great opportunity for her.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Called it!

7. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy for Tama-chan! :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Thank you, whoever you are up there, if there is one, I don't care, I don't judge, Go Miss Frog Go, Tamami, I'll need you to GLOW UP, maybe get into senbatsu sometimes in the future as well, but stay true to yourself, I love seeing funny girls, and Otama never disappoint

Now I'll have more content for the frog folder :banana:

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope an amazing/badass Under song. Knowing that Under will get a song for this album make me happy.:1st:

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Happy for Tamami!! Hope for a cool song with intricate dance moves.

11. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wakatsuki right now.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Track listing is up to four songs: Boku wa Boku, Miona's solo grad song, the high school quiz song, and the Under's. Three more to go...

Does 2nd Gen get a song or is it SakuHana? Is it a lock for a 4th Gen song? How about the other senbatsu song? Will we get a new unit? Looking forward to more being revealed soon.

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think SakuHana will just be included on their next Album. I hope so, I want new songs.

For 4th gen, I can't think of any other way to include them but to give new a song. Now that Hori's solo have been revealed, I'm expecting 4th gen to perform it on their live and Under song will be on Under Live. So, two more which could be a main coupling song and perhaps another unit.

14. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

The backlash wasn't because her acting was bad (I think she played the character well) but because of the role she was playing and the general plot of the film.

Hot Gimmick is kind of one of those infamous early 2000s shoujo mangas that's just totally messy. The girl becomes a "personal slave" for her love interest, has her step brother as another love interest, another love interest tries to get her r*ped by his friends... It's totally bonkers and not exactly the kind of role most wota would like to see their idols take on.
    That being said I think she played the role as best as one could, and I will be looking forward to her future acting roles.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    wow so many things happened in Wakasama Corp i wonder what wakatsuki's reaction about this.

16. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    There should be something for the new 4th gen, right? They haven't been marketed much

The song sounds decent. The dance is snappy. Liking it so far.

Most of all: the costume is beautifulllll

Ever since Yamashita toned down her flirtatious side, I'm liking her better. Just IMO

17. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Yeah there should be a separate 4th Gen song since they aren't included in Unders for this single

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  19. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

LoL schedule conflicts ?
    Mgt should admit they are exempted in doing so coz they have already sold a lot of HS

• Agree Agree x 8
  20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, i agree. lol . that's just the official news . i also really wonder do they have that much jobs given the covid situation.