1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1326870407123664896

:mad:

2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I don't understand. She did a live-stream, and people reach out to her to touch her...uh?:confused:

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You do a live stream from a location. When the live stream is over, you leave that location to go elsewhere. Look up stage door Johnny (not the horse).

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm quite surprised.
    Episodes like this are a constant in Shida life since the start of Keyaki and yet her mngmnt (whoever they are) still doesn't know how to stop these losers waiting for her.
    I don't know if I'm more frustrated with her staff or with her japanese fans.

Someone knows if she was in Tokyo or Niigata?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Niigata just sounds like the idol stalker hell, isn't it? :confused:
    Even though I'm not completely sure it happened there, the chances are it did, as she permanently resides in Niigata.
    Maybe her easygoing character just happens to attract these types of dudes who believe they might have a chance or something.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    yeah, Niigata surely is a place where I don't want idols go and I would be less worried if she lived somewhere else.
    It's not like Tokyo is 100% safe, but there isn't a fan/bunshun group so organized or wild like in Niigata.
    Let's not forget Keyaki dorms have been invaded back in 2016 and other episodes happened to other girls as well in Tokyo, I'm thinking about Oda and Mon for example, yet, it should be safer if the girls have big mngmnt behind them who would take legal action.

7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    From what I've seen and the like-dislike ratio on her videos, some fans (I'm guessing mostly the Japanese ones) still have not forgiven Manaka for the alleged dating scandal (which personally I don't think is true), hiatus and graduating from Keyakizaka. Maybe there are other reasons, but those are the ones I can think of that would probably instill such a strong hate for her, which is unfortunate.

Some people just don't know how to let things go.

Either way, I hope Mona's management invests in some basic security dammit - we don't want anymore of the Yamaguchi Maho type cases (which also happened in frickin Niigata)

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mona held a YT livestream earlier today (the picture quality is quite poor which she's apologised for):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I wasn't able to catch everything, but here's some interesting facts from Shida's stream

• No matter what, the video quality remained bad. Mona was perplexed by this fact for a good 30 minutes. She blamed the WiFi, but also mentioned that her Macbook Air was making weird noises, so that might be case as well.
    • Lately she's been eating yoghurt for breakfast. She always adds honey.
    • Gets up early
    • She is really about her last birthday since she received that many congratulations from her friends
    • When asked about dieting, Shida said that she tried limiting her food and that seemed to produce good results, but she regained weight immediately after that. She came to a conclusion that restrictive diet is no good and now eats normally. She tries to eat honey instead of sugar/sugary things more often, as it is great for your body apparently.
    • Shida is grateful to bees for keeping up the good work :D
    • She hasn't had an opportunity to go an a seifuku date. Says she kinda regrets not doing it.
    • Listens to JO1, says they are a cool group.
    • Likes K-pop, but listens to it casually. Not doing fan stuff or any stanning.
    • Doesn't watch anime that often, but likes Kimestsu no Yaiba very much (surprise, surprise). Favourite character is Tomioka Giyū.
    • Recently watched movie is The Confidence Man JP
    • Shida's goal for the next year is to become more charming (?) 愛嬌 あいきょう
    • Doesn't play Pokemon GO
    • Speaking about physical exercise Shida says she likes walking for at least an hour everyday
    • When asked about her female fans, Shida says she feels happy to have them. What surpises her is they are usually girly girls and not tomboy types like herself.
    • Her "cool skill" is looking like a boy (?)
    • Likes yakiniku more than sushi
    • Doesn't have a boyfriend. Really wants to find one. Prefferably an ordinary person, not a celebrity (A free slot available, now's our chance :lol:).
    • Self-proclaimed "not a menhera"
    • Some time ago she tripped and scraped her hands and knees. Says it hurts like hell (ぴえん) and proceeds to show it off in front of the camera. Recieves 250 yen from the chat "for fast recovery"
    • Her family members are tall apparently
    • Gets interrupted by some home delivery dude during the stream
    • Gets suprized upon hearing that male fans might "recieve big damage if Shida gets a boyfriend"
    • Says she us now nyan nyan (22, ni ni) years old
    • Favourite onigiri fillings is ikura (red caviar) and salmon. "A parent and a child" she says and laughs.
    • People often tell that she looks like Shida Manaka :XD:
    • Likes curry soup
    • The place she want to visit the most is SOUTH KOREA
    • Likes Stray Kids as a group, doesn't like any particular member
    • Almost all of her acquaintances are older than her
    • Gets visibly sleepy towards the end of the stream
    • Maybe wants to return to high school
    • Ramen apparently is very tasty in Niigata

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Interesting...what happen to that guy she had that "scandal" with? Broke up with him? or just a friend?

12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    For some reason, I find this very amusing. I'd have fun with it. Person: "Are you Manaka?" Mona: "No" :fear:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It wouldn't surprise me one bit if she did this [hehe]

Shida said it in her and Mon's video: men were not the reason they left Keyaki.
    I hope she finds someone who wouldn't care much about "idol Shida" and like "everyday Shida". At this point jealous male fans just need to grow up, honestly.
    The fact she gets surprised by the female part of her fanbase is kinds funny though.
    I'm also glad she understood eating less is not the right thing to do. I wish japanese schools would teach this kind of stuff better (or at all?) since there're too many idols (and I presume normal girls) who put themselves in danger with the worst diets.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    100 questions

• Like Like x 2
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm sure lots of guys would like to be with "everyday Mona" if they could.

• Like Like x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New vlog - first visit to Shin Okubo in Tokyo for a long time:

• Like Like x 2
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mona tries 5 food combinations:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Is Mona wearing hair extensions or natural hair? She looks good with long hair.

19. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

That's rather inaka actually, and it's not some big city (assuming that she is living in the city not somewhere else within the prefecture). I don't it is home to that many wotas.

I know why...

shida_manaki.jpg

Oh geez, she didn't need to say that to give male fans hope. Male Japanese wota is not a great demographic to look for prospective partners. If she wants an ippan jin, she should be looking around among people she knew before joining Keyakizaka.

No sh!t, Sherlock. I thought she'd have known by now that many male wotas are nuts.

She likes older men? BIG KEK

I think there were claims that she was once spotted in SK before? Possibly with Mon.

20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another Q&A video, this time while eating Chinese food and wearing a Chinese costume:

• Like Like x 1