1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Make ways for the queen to come through. Releasing on Nov 27, Fairy!Techi graces Soen January issue with 8 pages. The theme for this issue is romantic. The description for this theme: As I spend more time facing myself, I want to wear something that is not only sweet, but also powerful.
    0B52A9AC-5D34-4103-9BE7-F217DEFA21EB.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  2. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi's upcoming schedule:

11/27: Soen January issue
    12/23: Cancam & ViVi February issue (with Masaki and Jun-kun)
    12/28: MORE February issue

Techi's Soen shoot is designed by KLOKA art director Sayoko Yajima. Her tweet:
    I designed the cover of the January issue of Soen and Hirate Yurina-san's 8-page special feature with an art direction. Although it's a bit different than usual, Hirate-san appeared to construct romance. The cover is Hirate-san on a swing. The result is dreamy. The issue will be released on November 27th. Please take a look at the magazine ~

Techi just also got ranked in some studies conducted by Talent Power Ranking. TPRanking is run by Architect Co., a research company similar to Nikkei Entertainment. The data is valued by the industry and is used for castings, commercials etc. They conduct surveys 4 times a year: February, May, August, and November.

#1 in Charismatic Actress (Female Talent)
    A unique existence that no one can imitate.
    Called a genius and the existence of charisma not only by fans but also by the entertainment industry. There's a high evaluation that no one can imitate the unique aura that she emits.
    High expressive power since her idol days and is currently active as an actress. Her charisma gains her a unique position in the industry.

#4 in Cool Beauty Actress ("cool" in both looks and ways of living)
    The reason why Yurina Hirate is highly evaluated is her overwhelming expressiveness. Keyakizaka46 was not limited to the idol group frame box but also gained popularity as an artist because of Hirate Yurina's presence.
    In reality, she is an innocent and bright girl.
    On the stage, she fascinated everyone watching with her charismatic and skillful performances.
    Hirate Yurina was a symbol of the cool and passionate Keyakizaka46.
    With infinite potential, from now on let's anticipate her activities.

#19 in Unique Female Entertainer (unique character, speaking tone and/or variety skills)
    A young and talented artist.
    Hirate Yurina, who has been the driving force behind the idol group Keyakizaka46, has a fascinating dance that possesses the emotions of the characters in the song. Completely changes into another person, she amazes the fans with overwhelming performances...
    In addition, in her idol days, she wasn't simply an idol but someone emitting a unique, individualistic aura that doesn't let others come close. (in a positive way, they're saying that her presence is so overwhelming that others would be reluctant to approach her)

The Fable short making video:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The action scene is awesome. Baby Techi is so small in the back though. I think it’s her manager who helped her wear the jacket

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

From a tweet in Japanese by 深月 @mitsuki114: "Hirate Yurina has been freed from pressure. The demons that haunted her have fallen away and her face looks like it did in the beginning."

[​IMG]

Maybe so. She still has things to learn and to live up to, but she is no longer the main star, carrying the burden of being responsible for the success of the whole group.

In other Yurina notes, this, from another Japanese tweet, there's a story that when Techi was to do something for FNS (in some year or other), she was asked which date she preferred, Dec 2 or Dec 9. She is supposed to have said: "The 2nd is Memi-tan's birthday, so the 9th."

4. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Please edit this, this small talk was come from a Japanese fan, this person joked after hearing the news Techi joined Fns 2nd night. She never said anything like this. Be cautious and not spread false news.

Regarding to the "burden" story, many think now Techi's free from burden, even her staffs told her about it but Techi herself said No. You can read it on her interview - as I remember, ROJ this year to find out more.

Why we need to base our thought on other fans when Techi herself openly talked about it once?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Besides she most definitely doesn't look like she did at the beginning. She looks exactly the same like she did last year when she was still in the group. It's a classic case of people projecting.

6. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Soen:
    Offshoot video

The blue outfit is from ANREALAGE S/S 2021 Collection. ANREALAGE also posted a promo pic on their Insta story. Soen Art director Sayoko Yajima shared on her Instagram that she liked the shot where Techi was on the swing the most. She also shared that ANREALAGE sent a staff team to help them set up the tent (for the blue outfit).

• ANREALAGE also posted some PFW photos:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

• Fables 2:
    Hinako character introduction:
    "Hinako A girl with a closed heart in a wheelchair
    Fable senpai couldn't save Hinako-chan from a certain accident
    Now she's with Utsubo
    Though it appears that she happened to meet Fable senpai by accident in the park..." (translated by tmi)

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Sankaku:
    Sankaku has been blessing us with offshoot photos. It seems like they gave Masaki, Shison and Techi a camera each so they can take backstage photos. The photo that Ukifune posted a few posts earlier is one of them.

In a recent interview with ModelPress:
    "Okada and Shison commented on Hirate that she's usually a shy and mischievous girl, but during acting, she has the power of 'you can't take your eyes off her when your eyes met'. They also think that her strength, naivety and loving part are linked to Erika.

Director Morigaki also praised Hirate's expressiveness and the perfection of her performance in which she fully embraced the role of Erika with all her might. "Her concentration is amazing, and her explosive power and gaze fits Erika. It's thrilling to see her act."

Techi said that she purposely read only Erika's part of the script for creating the role, because if she knew too much about the movements and emotions of other characters and the development of the story, it takes the fun out of acting and it won't have any freshness to it.

By making the best out of the ingenuity and uncompromising attitude, it makes Hirate's performance in this movie more realistic and worth seeing. On Erika, Techi sympathized with almost everything about her and the writer asks to pay attention to her all-out performance that resonates with the role." (translated by Kiryu)

Director Morinaga shared the chocolate he got from Techi for Valentine. Techi went an extra step to not only handwrote "Happy Valentine" but also decorated the box with markers and otter stickers! (of course with FBI-level investigation skills, fans already know the chocolate and stickers brans lol)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Performance:
    Techi will appear on FNS Song Festival 2nd night (Dec 9). No collaboration has been announced so it's likely to be a solo performance. We don't know what she'll be performing yet, could be a dance or a full song (singing/dancing).

• TV:
    Techi will appear on Sugar&Sugar on Dec 8 at 22:50 JST for a new segment with Yamaguchi Ichiro and Matayoshi Naoki (comedian, novelist, screenwriter). They'll play Jenga (wood draw game) and have to answer the questions written in it. The Taiko (Japanese drum) will surely create an urgent and exciting atmosphere.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Some questions that fans are able to spot:
    明日世界が終わるとしたら (If the world ends tomorrow)
    コンビニで必ず買うもの (What to buy at a convenient store)
    違う職業につくとしたら?(What if you're in a different profession?)
    人に振る舞える手料理は?(What kind of homecooked food can be served to people?)
    弾けるようになりたい楽器 (Instruments that you want to be able to play)
    今一番会いたい人は誰?(Who do you want to meet most now?)
    自分が加入できるとしたらどのバンド・グループ (What band/group that you want to join)
    音楽で傷ついた事 (An incident related to music)
    寝る前によく想像すること (What do you usually think/imagine before going to bed?)

• Trivia:
    - For the past few days you might have seen more Techi fans use the phrase: 平手しか勝たん..., that is because "しか勝たん" a new popular slang(?) reported on the recent JC-JK Buzzword award 2020 Nomination on AbemaTV. The example used was the chat message where one of the girl wrote "平手しか勝たん..." (extremely trivial thing but it's cute lol)

- Techi was mentioned in in Nikkan SPA!'s article where they interviewed several industry insider about up-and-coming actresses to pay attention to, who may make their big break in the future (The article also dubbed Techi as Keyakizaka46's charisma)
    From Director B, who is at the forefront of filming movies and VOD drama (like Netflix): Since I mentioned Kobayashi Yui, I should also mention Hirate Yurina, who was the charismatic center of Keyakizaka46. After graduating from the group, I think she will be working as solo actress and such in the future. In the advance screening of Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru, she played the role of a high school girl who carries a mysterious power as if she was possessed, and once again I felt her greatness. Filming schedule for drama is tight, so I think she is better suited for movies where she can take her time in creating the role. (Translated by tmi)

----------
    I've been really busy with work for the past two weeks so I couldn't update this thread, but the content we've got during this period is really exciting. Techi's Soen shoot is just absolutely out of this world. She's really a "transparent" model that can transform into any concept. The highlights for me, however, are FNS appearance and and Sugar&Sugar. What's more? They're two nights consecutively (Dec 8-9). We got cute little otter Techi (who doesn't know that she's cute) and performer!Techi. Honestly FnS was truly a surprise given she did attend their Summer Song Festival. By now we can be assured that Techi's a trusted and desired brand name for FNS. FNS just recently made a collection of their highlights over the years, the iconic Nonfiction performance was chosen for the year 2017.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    Hello. I'm a somewhat new fan of Hirate Yurina. I only discovered Keyakizaka46 about 6 months ago, and it took about 2 weeks for me to learn that she actually left her group early this year. Not really surprised but somewhat sad as I enjoyed Keyakizaka46's discography which she centered. Anyway, I'm really mostly a Hirate Yurina fan now. I have been a lurker in the forum since last month because I have been following Techi's activities closely. I just want to say that I am grateful for this thread.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. jeje

jeje Kenkyuusei

Techi FNS so KAKKOOOIII I'm dying >.< it's worth waiting !!!!!!

9. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    HOLY SHIT

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    notice that the lyrics is by Aki-P and one of the music composers is her

11. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    What is this exactly? Her debut single?

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    no indication of that(yet?). just that it is her first solo song after keyaki .

13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Techi's not an idol anymore.

She's an artist. Literally, an artist. What a performance.

I hope she was able to exchange pleasantries backstage with Sakurazaka and that someone captured the moment.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Welcome!
    You chose a great moment to become a Techi fan! :D
    Our girl literally killed us today

I couldn't listen the audio (like usual I'm gonna rewatch it later) so I hope I'll like the whole song, but even without it...... it has been SO GOOD to see her perform like that.
    Kudos to FNS for building up the anticipation. This has been too amazing for words

There're no limits for our girl

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The song is trying to be too edgy and... it falls flat in the end.

The performance being such an obvious lipsync doesn't help. It's like she's in the bottom 2 of Drag Race.

But glad that she's back! Looks like she's fine with performing, just not with Keyaki ñññ

• Agree x 6
    • Dislike x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yep, really try-hard and somehow cringe-worthy. I hate when they wanna show how cool they can be, like if: "if you wanna be cool you just have to be like me and not doing stupid idolish cute and girly things", these would be the first type of girls laughing at guys listening to idol music cause it's such for losers, not enough edgy, and uncool. That's what ruined keyakizaka and made unhappy most of keya members who were just there mostly as background dancers of all that delirious thing treated as "artistic goddess". Glad it's all over. Let techi still do these things and make people easily impressed by these try-hard things but far from the Sakurakaza idol group where members can finally feel free and without the ones who made the atmosphere bad and yankee-bully like (Techi, Suzumon, Mona), the ones who though too to be too cool to embarass themselves on variety things on Kakenai, and let the other ones do these things and laughing at them. Now the show became more enjoyable without these kind of people who had such a negative influence.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

Aww come on can us Techi fans enjoyed our happy moment to finnaly see her singing and dancing again?

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Some people really just like to shit post for no reason than to irk fans lol..

That performance was great! The lipsyncing was necessary since she was performing dance heavy choreography, even professional performers struggle to sing and dance at the same time. Techi's entire style is cool and edgy so the song suits her well, reminded me a bit of Garasu. I hope she managed to meet the Sakura members backstage for a catch up!

Personally I don't know whether it was a good move or a bad one to have her debut this new song on the day of Sakurazaka's debut, there is definitely some irony in that lol. But it seems like both Sakura's debut and Techi's new song have been received warmly by the majority so I'm happy! Today's been a great day for us fans! :cute:

Edit: It seems Techi's website has been updated to include "releases" in the menu section >https://hirateyurina.jp/s/hy/news/list?ima=0000&ct=release
    So there's a chance we'll see techi debut as a soloist and this isn't a one time thing!

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i liked it, sad that it's an unpopular opinion on her own thread lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The same people being salty about Techi, what’s new lmao

Techi fans are absolutely crazy about the song and the performance. I personally love love LOVE it so much my face got hot. Techi never fails me, now I understand why FNS hyped up today’s performance so much, they’re snatched too.

Such a lovely early Christmas present from Techi. I can’t wait for the full lyrics translation.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1