1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    imagine being in that class

2. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

i dont think i would be able to concentrate with so many cute girls around:^O^::^O^:

3. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    kitagawa yuri enrolled in different school?

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I was wondering the same thing. She was part of the magazine cover of the graduating members but they didn't mention her during the discussion as schoolmate of the other girls or why she's not on the group picture.

5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Kitagawa Yuri is now studying on the prestigious Keio University (the same as Yamazaki Rena), not sure about her high school.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Himura wore a turban on his head [​IMG], I am sure Higuchi has mistaken Himura with someone else in Shinjuku.
    There is a big shot name actor who is a Nogizaka fan, he wants to give Junna a sweet potato wine bottle.
    [​IMG]
    So lucky, Himura and Shitara now have the two free photobooks of Ayane.
    The joy when you have something for free :banana:.
    [​IMG]
    Oh man! Mattsun eats a lot, she call Uber food service 5 times a day [​IMG]. She has spent so much money for her balance limit that her bank locked her credit card.
    Mukai is the most beautiful girl in the studio because she doesn't use a wallet. All the beauty people do that.
    The most beautiful girl tonight<3
    [​IMG]
    Yukimi has a very good neighbor. He helped her grandma a lot even at midnight. And Ayane has a neighbor who can turn on and off the light of her apartment because their light remote controls have the same wavelength. Now Ayane knows her neighbor will return home at 5:30 PM and go to bed at 11:00 PM. Sounds like a story in manga [​IMG].
    Recently Mizuki is trying to copy the fashion style of Asuka-senpai. Seem like it doesn't work so well [​IMG].

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  8. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Damn, Kazumin really pushing those food babies lol

While Ayane has a "mysterious" neighbor that keeps a relative regular schedule, getting home around 17h and goes to bed by 23h. Unfortunately her remote control can not do the same, she is just the receiving end.

Speaking of receiving, Yumiki is blessed by Nakajima-san kindness. The elderly neighbor/handyman that works 24/7 helping the Nao family women with their daily troubles.

Although Yamashita is such a cheeky devilish teasing DoM type of girl, she is just a failure in fashion lol An no match for Asuka's comebacks haha

• Like Like x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I'm kinda diaappointed. Previous years we had those year-end special episodes of Nogichuu with all members dressed in elegant and traditional japanese outfits. Now just a third part of this "B-news thing, which I find too long and boring.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

During CM
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru and Wilderness World MV?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What do you expect in the Corona virus year? A full gathering of the members, mixing it up, and getting close to each other?

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    year-end episode of last year also B news segment. end of 2018 which they have a tournament basically for 2019 new years.

13. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Rika's butt touching reminded me of the other day when I said to my friend that if he lies down on someone else when sitting on the classroom floor, his butt will be my pillow when I lie down on him.
    Edit: That may have sounded a little weird. It was meant as a joke to him, but essentially it was a "monkey see, monkey do" situation, adding on using his butt as a pillow, which I ended up not doing.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    For some reason I was thinking Ringo would troll Rika and kancho her instead of squeezing her butt.

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Poor Kuromi, she has been updated some middle-age man's rock bands and tv-shows :^^;:. Her dad will be so surprised with his daughter's music taste recently.
    Asuka's face can fit to children size mask :shock:, her face is really small! And Asuka became tsudere when Ikuta wanted to take back Asuka's gifted masks to present to Ranze because Asuka didn't use them at all.
    Ranze's little brother is a tsudere too, even his mother buy a second-handed big traffic light for him, he still acts cool and calm :cool:. Poor Ranze's mother.
    Hori is a so good senpai :1st:, she brought Hayashi to eat a fancy dinner and she paid the bill. She even call a taxi to bring Hayashi to the house safety. As expected as the 2nd gen's leader, I will miss Hori a lot :cry:. Hori the generous and gorgeous lady. I really want her to stay with Nogizaka for more years.
    Kind hearted senpai
    [​IMG]
    Minami Santa:inlove:, Minami Santa will bring happiness and presents to people around world. But only with things below 10000 yen <3
    Miria-chan is the Sakaguchi's savior :cute: . Before midnight 1 hour, Miria congrats Sakaguchi's birthday then suddenly all members remembered the existence of Sakaguchi. It's a mystery not easy to reveal.
    Now I know Sato Rika's butt has the fruit feeling and has a beautiful shape thanks to the butt-grabbing master Matsumura. What a professional review and technique! :approve:

[​IMG]
    It's confirmed, the next ep will be a big royal battle ep :banana:, there is no friends, there is only opponents.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

When?

17. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I love hearing these wholesome stories of Miona as told by her kouhais. The person on the receiving end of Miona's kindness really is blessed. Hayashi must have been extremely happy when she received the invitation from her oshimen. Such a beautiful girl Miona is, she's irreplaceable.

I'm also waiting for the time when Asuka finally invites Renka to a meal. C'mon Asuka, I know you want it!
    Probably talking about the New Year's Special.

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Highly likely. Even from Nogidoko era, the episodes i remember them wearing Japanese traditional outfit was a member-birthday-month episodes and not a year-end episodes.

19. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    What if every member wore colorful PPE suits instead? That'll be hilarious but they will probably be criticized. I can imagine the randomness of it, lmao.

I don't recall seeing them get dressed even for the past Christmas Special episode too.

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    All I need is Runa in this week's episode. :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1