1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Abe Maria (Maria) / AKB48 10th Generation

Discussion in 'Team TP Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just come across this article in the China Times dated today (10/24) about Maria's post-graduation life in Taiwan including the news that she will release a solo single at the end of this year:
    https://www.chinatimes.com/newspapers/20201024000598-260102?chdtv

BE0200_P_01_02.jpg BE0200_P_01_03.jpg

Google Translation from Mandarin Chinese:

• Like Like x 2
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Sosuke Pochaco

Sosuke Pochaco Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    The song is quite catchy and has some nice parts. I hope she can produce more songs

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Official Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Interview with Liberty Times Net:
    https://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/3417252

phpHDLiGG.jpg
    phpAG3A7h.jpg phpYCOFFa.jpg

Google Translation from Chinese is not that good but I'll put it in the spoiler:

Abe Maria blew herself up and her mother wanted to be a stray brother and mother-in-law to eat Ichiran ramen before recording

Abe Maria joined the "Mu Yao 4 Super Play" and experienced many one-day series, revealing that she most wants to be a one-day flight attendant in the future. She has learned a lot from Tai Zhiyuan, Kunda, and KID, and Winnie and Yang Yang do not hide privately. Sharing experience with her, she really wants to try acting, hoping to challenge melancholic roles.

Working with Tai Zhiyuan can always eat a lot of delicious food. Abe Maria said: " Working with Tai Zhiyuan must eat well, so I try not to eat when I go home, or I just eat salad." Every time I go out, Tai Zhiyuan will bring it. Everyone eats all kinds of delicacies, such as buying tofu, or filming the MV for her new song "Shine Shine the Night". Although there are luxurious bento and steak, Tai Zhiyuan suddenly wants to eat the famous Danshui A Ge. I asked the staff to buy it, "So I only eat salad when I go home, and the refrigerator doesn't put drinks but water. My friends will ask why my refrigerator only has vegetables and water."

At Mu Yao’s crossover concert last month, Abe’s mother wanted to fly to Taiwan to watch her perform, telling her that she would rather be quarantined first, but she was reluctant to do so by her mother, and finally the staff edited her performance video and passed it to her mother. My mother cried as soon as she saw it. She taught me to dance and sing since I was a child. My mother spent a lot of money and worked very hard. Seeing my performance, I felt that my dream came true and I didn't spend any money.

Grandma Abe Maria lives in Hawaii and has not seen each other for 10 years. She passed the performance video to her grandma. "Grandma asks, who is this? I thought it was Namie Amuro. Grandma said I became beautiful!

In the previous AKB48 Team TP, Abe Maria recorded and sang mostly chorus or a few of them. This time, the release of a solo single was very stressful. I went home every day to practice and recite the lyrics. At the beginning of the recording, I met the studio teacher face to face. Sing, but she was too shy to sing, and later changed to sing facing the wall.

Abe Maria said: "I have heard in Japan that many powerful singers drink bottles on stage, but they actually contain tonkotsu ramen soup, so I especially went to eat Ichiran ramen before recording."

My mother is very supportive of Abe Maria as an entertainer and hopes that she will have the opportunity to marry a member of the stray brothers like Lin Chiling. Abe said, "I have to be better before I can marry them."

Abe Maria likes Rainie Yang very much, and hopes to receive skin care products endorsements like Rainie Yang and Lin Chiling. She went to Rainie Yang's concert and admired Rainie Yang for being alone and showing her charm.

• Like Like x 1
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just discovered Maria's new official YT channel which started earlier this month:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2tRcusVoXSGqUcSu1GO4Ng

She's posted 3 videos so far:

Introduction:

'Shine Shine the Night' MV making:

Visit to the new Don Quixote store which has opened in Taiwan:

• Like Like x 2
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Working on #2

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Shine Shine the Night' DANCE PRACTICE VIDEO:

• Like Like x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Japanese New Year meals:

• Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Perfect timing? Chinese New Year (Lunar New Year and Tet) just started.

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another 'making' video (#3):

• Like Like x 2
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Vlog of a visit to Tainan City:

15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nine Tribes Cherry Blossom Festival:

• Like Like x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Q&A to mark 100K subscribers to her channel:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sashirin

Sashirin Kenkyuusei

An update on Abe Maria's Post Graduation Work in Taiwan:

Right after Abe Maria graduated from AKB48 Team TP, she was signed on and joined the Camera Bay Internet TV team in Taiwan. So here is some info regarding their work and her work.

The Camera Bay Internet TV is an Internet TV Production crew. They produce various TV programs. The programs are aired normally on the internet instead of regular TV channels. Their program and shows can be viewed in their website and on YouTube. Sometimes they're being referred as the "new media" in Taiwan. The programs' style are somewhat a hybrid of your typical informal Youtube/streaming channels and formal TV program.

Abe Maria joined their Muyao4 show team, arguably the flagship show from the production company. The Muyao4 team have live stream every Thursday evening. They have 5 hosts + Abe Maria. In their live stream, they usually have talks, some games, and airing of their various feature program. The Muyao4 show started as an electronic gaming show, i.e. your common PS4 games, PC games, etc. So occasionally, they'll be playing the PS4 or VR games too.

Their most famous feature program is their "one-day series." In the "one-day series" program, Tai Chi-Yuan, their main host, and sometimes with other cohosts, try being a one-day fisherman, one-day farmer, one-day policeman, etc. It is a very interesting and educational program. The show widely known in Taiwan, and probably has over 90% recognition among people of middle-age and younger. All of their shows can be seen on YouTube. A earlier shows has English sub, but most don't have it.

Muyao4's main YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLW_SzI9txZvtOFTPDswxqg

In their main channel, playlist of the one-day series program: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_mdITDph7YjdClTzHJJwBv07ws_W7w9Z

Before they do their every Thursday's live stream, they will usually have a pre-show stream. Which usually is just many of the show hosts + Abe Maria talking random stuff and eating dinner. The recording of the pre-show stream can be found in the videos of the main Youtube channel.

Muyao's secondary YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXuzlOCYdY8ox7GUuhVcgjw

In their secondary channel, you'll see recording of their weekly Thursday live stream, and other shorter-length programs.

Select shows featuring Abe Maria:

One-day Flower Store Employee (Ikebana):

One-day cheese maker:

One-day company year-end banquet organizer:

Most shows are in Chinese with no English sub, although frequently interspersed with Japanese (and occasional English in the Cheese maker case). Their producer and their main host are fairly good in Japanese, so their talk among themselves and with Abe Maria frequently are interspersed with Japanese.

Some of their earlier shows that have English sub to get a gist of what their show is like (No Maria though):

One-day Taipei Mayor's assistant (arguably their most famous episode):

One-day Yushan's weather observer:

The Muyao program is a very fun and interesting show (if you can understand Mandarin Chinese). One that I have been following for a while. Abe Maria's joining the show has been an interesting addition, wish she'll flourish even more in the shows. As to how she came to join the Muyao show and production team, she mentioned recently on the show that before her graduation, she has already collaborated with the show. She was first featured in their "one-day postal serviceman" program. After working with them several times, the production team found her to be pretty compatible with their team. At the same time, Maria said that since she had been an idol for about 10 years, and felt like doing something different. She decided to join their team after graduation. She also opened her own Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2tRcusVoXSGqUcSu1GO4Ng).

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Video report of Maria's ceremonial first pitch at the baseball game today between CTBC Brothers and Fubon Guardians in Taipei:

• Like Like x 3
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Maria's video from the baseball game where she made the first pitch:

• Like Like x 2
  20. David61