1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

It is long time from the last time I post here.

I think people are missing the point. It is not whether CJ E&M want to extend the contact or not (I believe if you asked them whether they want to extend the contract of previous Produce101 group, of course they would want it since they are managing a money making machine group) and it is not whether the members want to be Iz*One members for a long time or not (I believe there are X1 members that wanting to continue but that doesn’t stop them from disbanding earlier). The main question is CJ E&M able to make 9-10 companies to extend the contract given the condition that even if one company disagree; the project will not go on? It might happen but as far as history is concern, it is very very very hard. That is why I don’t think that there are any temporary group that able to extend their contract.

Would Iz*One is able to:
    1. Create the spinoff of around 9 different local groups (including Sakamichi Series which they will never gain a strong foothold if they are not being associated with AKB48 beside the fact that they are being created because Sony begging Aki-P to have their own 48 group after realizing how much money they lost after ditching AKB48 earlier and they got famous).
    2. Create the spinoff of 10 international Group (including SNH48) in more than 5 countries
    3. Becoming the inspiration for SM (the big 3 of KPop companies) for the creation of NCT
    4. Becoming the inspiration for CJ E&M to create Produce101 (which Iz*One is coming from) which lead to the survival show frenzy in Korea. Although Produce101 is basically dead in Korea, it leads to the survival show frenzy in China which right now there are three survival shows will be aired in China around the same time and two of the shows had been in fourth season already.
    5. Secured 1 million sales 10 years after debuting (we may argue that it is because handshake but I don’t think it is easy to device a system which group is able to secure 1 million sales 10 years after debuting).
    Besides how much successful of Iz*One can get since Twice and Black Pink are always blocking them. During the time of AKB48 when they are peak successful, they are basically at the top of JPop idol world.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    ^those are all things aka did in the past though. Right now, being one of 12 iZone members is definitely more prestigious than being one of hundreds of AKB members. Even if they’re not the number 1 group, AKB isn’t the number one group anymore either.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

[EDIT] Removed dead link

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Yes, being one of Iz*One members is more prestigious right now but comparing Iz*One with AKB48 and saying Iz*One is winning is like comparing Iz*One with SNSD, Wonder Girls and 2Ne1 and saying Iz*One is winning because SNSD not active anymore and Wonder Girls together with 2Ne1 had disbanded a long time ago.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Leave me out of this.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Digital release ?

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@lionel90 at this point, not quite sure yet, ppl also start asking if this is a new cb, and if they will promote it on music show:^^;: bcoz it was very detailed as if they gonna make a new comeback with a digital release song

10. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Seems like it's part of UNIVERSE's promotion since it's going to be launched soon, so we will have digital release, MV and promotion via UNIVERSE but not music show
    (it's basically like drama OST lewl)

=====================

UPDATED:
    UNIVERSE have plan to release monthly digital song with other k-artist that have joined UNIVERSE platform, called Monthly UNIVERSE Music Project https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210118092325524

List of K-artist that have joined UNIVERSE platform:
    • AB6IX
    • ASTRO
    • ATEEZ
    • CIX
    • (G)I-DLE
    • IZ*ONE
    • Kang Daniel
    • MONSTA X
    • Park Jihoon
    • THE BOYZ
    • WJSN

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  11. rozy sebelas

rozy sebelas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    i mean it's NCSOFT . they probably wanna go next level on this coz there's already alot of already established kpop community apps out there.
    and i don't think they're short with money considering how much money alot of people and myself included spend on lineage II and Blade & soul back in the day

12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IZ*ONE ENOZI Cam EP.84:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@bonjourmarlene that's the Main Concept Photo for "D-D-DANCE", from today till 24th, they'll be releasing the concept photo, they already look awesome with some is changing their hair color again on that photo, can't wait for individuals photo later

15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I think the photo was taken at same time with Beware era -based of Sakura, Yena and Hyewon's hair color

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    so is it a proper comeback or?

17. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Most likely that it is not their latest comeback, just a project release with UNIVERSE, highly doubt that it will have physical released atm bcoz no official announcement stating that IZ*ONE is gonna make new comeback with "D-D-DANCE" this month, so, i guess it could be just a digital released, and i think it might still be valid for music shows, like those who released ost song

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Another set of concept photos (close up of Wonyoung and full body shot of Yuri)

EsFUf2KVoAArvQF.jpeg EsFUf2KVQAI8qXl.jpeg

• Like Like x 1