1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Lê Sunny (Sunny)

Discussion in 'SGO48 Members' started by Elstree, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    [​IMG]
    Name: Lê Sunny
    Nickname: Sunny

Birthdate: 2003-10-30
    Sign:
    Scorpio
    Height: 150cm
    Hometown: Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh

Trivia
      • Hobbies: Enjoys singing, raising cats, traveling, watching anime, and reading manga.Enjoy self-study language.Enjoy talking and getting to know people.
      • Favorite color: Blue, white.
      • Idols: Céline Dion, Takeuchi Miyu, Watanabe Mayu.
      • Dream: Wanting to be an idol doesn't step back from difficulties.If I don't become an idol, I want to become a veterinarian.
      • Talent: Can see the face and guess the weight of others.
      • Funfact: Cook food that no one can eat and can't even yourself.Can do a bad face very well.Self-proclaimed as tall as Yabuki Nako and capable of dealing high damage when winking.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny gallery - http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/lê-sunny-sunny-gallery.23499/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

[Ruk Dai Bpao - Can I Love You] Sunny cover

if the video does not show watch the video here

[AKB48 - Hanareteitemo] - Sunny cover

if the video does not show watch the video here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 March 2021
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

--------------
    1200x1600
    [​IMG]
    --------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1