1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single SKE48 27th [Koi Ochi Flag] (2021/02/03)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Oct 6, 2020.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Basically, limited, regular and 7net editions have the exact same audio and video content, they have small differences in their extras:
    Limited editions have a unique cover artwork, and are available until no more are left.
    Regular editions usually come with a random member photo
    See under, thanks @Ezia
    In this case, 7net editions come with the voting ballot for the Teen's unit, you can buy those below (proxy service might be required)

Usually, theater editions are sold with handshake events applications on Mu-mo. Exemple for the 26th single: https://shop.mu-mo.net/st/special/ske48_26thsg/?jsiteid=mumo
    For this release, Avex used a different platform, you could apply on Muvus: https://muvus.jp/muvus/cmdtyList.php?cat=mLq9tQydNtT9 (applications ended in december though, but those CDs are common for some time on most auction sites, or check the Stage48 market section)
    Proxy services like Tenso should work with those.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Just to correct the last post, SKE have the bonus photos inside their *limited* editions, not regular. It's the other way around to AKB releases. Someone on here told me that and, having bought a few SKE singles, I can now vouch for its accuracy.

E.g. CDJapan listing for Type A Limited Edition: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-94969?s_ssid=e375656002c756d606
    "SKE48 to release the 27th single. This edition includes a bonus DVD. *Also comes with a photo (type A) randomly selected from several kinds* as well as an application card (valid only in Japan) (subject to change)."

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

if the video does not show watch the video here

Black Pearl「Change Your World」

...I like this significantly more than the A-side.

• Like Like x 1
  4. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I like the song, it's cool, even if not as strong as Escape, for example. I really don't know many of those girls anymore, I lost track of SKE x.x

Can somebody tell me, who that girl with the ponytail is? She grabbed my attention, I liked her facial expression a lot!
    SKE.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Oh, so the only reason to buy the 7net edition is for the the voting ballot, although considering the 7net CDs are practically just the regular editions cover-wise, then its better to go for 7net instead of the regular editions which do not have any perks, right?

As for the ones sold in Muvus, I thought what they were selling was a set of 3 regular editions that will come with the autograph/billing if you win the lottery.

Speaking of photos, isn't it that you can get store-specific photos depending where you the limited edition?

Anyway, thank you lionel90 and Ezia :)

6. Hipployta

Hipployta Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oh I like the MV...Jurina went with the sexy style for the second video lol.

Congrats on your unit producing

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    No problem! And yes, they give different bonus photos from different stores, so CDJapan, Amazon.co.jp, HMV etc. will all have different photos. Usually a list gets published before release saying which member(s) is/are in each store-exclusive photo but I haven't seen one yet.

• Like Like x 1
  8. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    "Change your world" is not the best but not bad too. PV is holoscreen all time:^^;: Well I guess no budget anymore (I think it all went into the costumes[hehe])
    I hope the song grew on me

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    She's KKS member Hayashi Mirei.

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Hayashi Mirei

btw they all have their firstname written in alphabet on their outfits.
    It's not easy to see though.

11. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    ahh i like this a lot more than the a-side!!! jurina looks so cool :0 also happy to see mirei~

12. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Thank you!
    I didn't notice the name on theirs outfits at all :^^;:

13. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Someone on Twitter pointed out the significance in the costumes and other details (https://twitter.com/infishabletaeng/status/1348973406306271234)

The first scene with Jurina in the blue outfit was at Chubu Centrair International Airport and Kinjofuto area (Port Messe Nagoya) where the 1st single Tsuyokimonoyo MV was filmed. The blue outfit is for the 1st gen song that remaining 1st gen members performed in smaller numbers as more members graduated until finally, Jurina was the only one left to perform it.

Other outfits were for Pareo wa Emerald (SKE's kouhaku outfit), Jyuri Jyuri Baby (Team S song), Escape (SKE's popular dance song from an AKB single), sailor outfit (first worn on Rena's graduation concert), Innocence (?) theater outfit, Muishiki no Iro (SKE's 10th anniversary single, the outfit has become's SKE's standard uniform in recent years) and an SKE tour outfit.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    scrap what I said above about theater CD, they just anounced the application opening
    http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1610862541

HS events schedule (assuming no cancelation / postponments)
    • February 20, 2021 (Sat): AICHI SKY EXPO
    • February 21, 2021 (Sun): AICHI SKY EXPO
    • March 21, 2021 (Sun): Makuhari Messe
    • April 2021 3rd (Sat): Makuhari Messe
    • April 4, 2021 (Sun): Makuhari Messe
    • April 17, 2021 (Sat): Kyoto Pulse Plaza
    • April 24, 2021 (Sat): AICHI SKY EXPO
    • April 2021 25th (Sun): AICHI SKY EXPO
    • May 1, 2021 (Sat): AICHI SKY EXPO
    • May 2, 2021 (Sun): AICHI SKY EXPO

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Thank you for this.. so I guess the next thing to wait for is if Jurina will participate in any of these events.

Same thing with pre-ordering Types A, B, and C, I'm still waiting for the details on the exclusive store bonuses so I'll know where it'll be best for me to order.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

.....................shaking hands with thousands of fans in the middle of a pandemic?

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  17. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Lol..

To be fair, reading the details from the link provided, its technically not a handshake event (more of a no physical contact meet up) the number of available slots are a lot less than usual.

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    jurina suits edm dance song the most. it is a pity that she will be gone, at least ske wont overused her face anymore. will she continue to produce song? if she can compose song, probably she can venture into kpop though.

19. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I like this song and MV a lot. Ego Yuna looks so beautiful in the MV

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1