1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    One of the members was literally married before she even joined the group.

2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Do you remember who?? But still I feel like the fans of SDN didn't care at all what they did privately.

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I think it was Chen Qu who was married while she was in the group?

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^
    Ninomiya Yuka, if memory serves right

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I think she did and didn't lolol. I know she said she was getting married during that special stage they did on their anniversary (same with Rachel - whom I LOVED so much and miss).

Edit: oh no wait...I think Rachel said she was getting married in 2019 not 2013. My bad

I don't even remember this woman lol. She left before their disbandment it seems tho

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Google search results:

She was the first married person in history, including her sister group AKB48 . [3] I decided to join SDN48 in consultation with my husband.
    https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/二宮悠嘉

The first married person in the history of AKB48 , SKE48 , NMB48 , and SDN48
    https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/二宮悠嘉

link to archived source:

Furthermore, in terms of morals, there is Yuka Ninomiya, who is the first "married person" in history for AKB48, SKE48, and SDN48, and there are also members who are connected to men in various industries because they have been in the entertainment world for many years.

https://archive.is/20120716235859/h...yzo_17May2010_14596#selection-451.302-451.427

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I thought that since back then the love ban rule was quite strict having SDN member rank in ssk will make others to think "Oh look at them they could date and still rank, why shouldn't I?"

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    latest Imechen48 fashion video from nano universe with Komi, Odaeri and Mahopyon:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Side news
    If you are used to follow Scrambled Egg's editor in chief's Twitter, he is currently hospitalized for surgery.
    He is expecting to be discharged around february 7th.
    Until then he is reducing his Twitter feed, such as no more live covering.
    https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/1351497373546029059

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    ^Surgery for Rectal Cancer, Stage 2 or higher.

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I hope he recovers soon!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I see he's received Tweets from AKB members such as Naachan, Megu, Seichan, Saho, Zunchan, Nagi and Hamachan as well as Sally from SKE and Hinatan from NGT to wish him well. I can't think of anything better to help aid his recovery! [hehe]

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Totally random AKB48 reference in Ex-Enthusiasts: MotoKare Mania. Office worker holds up small dog in front of face, then pops out to make a comment to girl and boyfriend. Boyfriend then goes behind girl and pops out to reply. Other office worker then says:

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 5.50.14 PM.jpg

Added:
    a part of the "AKB48 Request Hour Hidden Command (2016-2018)"

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  14. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Yonezawa Rumi and Hirajima Natsumi's are actually just one scandal that affected two members. According to some people, the Kennin system is the result of this scandal.
    You forgot Kito Momona scandal, exactly 4 months and 10 days after Miichan's, although she was not as lucky as Miichan as she had to leave SKE48 afterwards. Given the status of her career today, not sure if it was truly detrimental to her though. In some countries, she is the only 48G face that many people are familiar with (even if they probably don't know she was a 48G member).
    Shiroma Miru once had a rumour that she is dating Johnny's Nagase Ren, but this rumour is very likely to be baseless.
    There are at least two times that 48 members were fired for being in relationship with a girl. The first is CKG48 ShiQin and Zheng Yangying, this case I don't have much info. The second is SGO48 Sachi, although in this case, I think it is mostly because she leaked company secrets rather than just her relationship itself.
    According to some Japanese gossip sites, there are many more scandalous allegations, almost every Kami had at least one. I don't believe those sites though.

15. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    jumping on the scandal talking I decided to look up some members scandal the ones I didn't really know much about and then I came across This it was really interesting to read wish I knew where the video was(seems like it time for me to do a deep search love these things) but at the last part it was too funny I loved it. but I mainly wanted to here people opinion on this article.

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Rumours aren't scandals, and prior to a certain incident private message exchanges weren't forbidden. (I don't know how common they were exactly, but Erii definitely wasn't the only one doing it.)

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Sasaki Yukari go in hot water a couple of times over private messaging fans, private message exchanges were part of the Hkt scandalbK in 2012 and I recall ske having a couple of times ske members getting in trouble for pm'ing

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Uh... no? I think you've misremembered what that particular non-incident was supposed to be about. Even if it had been private messaging instead of out of context public comments, we're not talking about every random thing fans get themselves upset over but actual scandals.

I wouldn't know about the SKE incident, but they've always been at once more and less strict (seemingly at random) than any other group so it wouldn't surprise me if some of their members got punished for PMing fans. The HKT incident had a lot more going on.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  19. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    if you are talking about the quote where Miichan says Sasshii should get a new haircut ... that's the Mechaike Kimatsu Test special which gave us BKA48

• Like Like x 1
  20. JoKawaruso

JoKawaruso Kenkyuusei

These games are kinda fun!:banana:

• Like Like x 3