1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nguyễn Trương Tường Vy (Janie) Gallery

Discussion in 'SGO48 Members Gallery' started by Elstree, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    SGO48 - Janie - Gallery
    [​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    11 February

Happy New Year !

"Wherever there is family, there is Tet."
    For me, this year's Tet has a little change.This Tet, I want to spend a lot of time with my family, friends and loved ones a lot and everyone is like that, right ?!Only on big occasions like this we have more family time so please enjoy it.Have some free time I will take advantage of posting pictures and stories so everyone can know what I'm doing hihi.

Tet comes, we wish everyone a very happy new year, especially with lots of health.The things that have not been done in the old year will be done together this year.Every luck will always be with everyone !!

Does anyone else get lucky money this Tet ?!But I have lucky money for my family!Although a few, but a lot of heart.But I do not know if there is anyone who gives a red envelope to me☺️

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 February

If yesterday was for everyone Valentine's Day or the 3rd.
    For me, yesterday was the day I received my exam schedule and the new semester schedule.
    Which is advanced math with philosophy of things !!
    Well, Janie, review every day to add \ (// ∇ //) \ /////

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]