1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] Majisuka Gakuen 5 The Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Sep 12, 2015.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

If you use "Throw" skill, Candy throws sacks, but if you use "Slingshot" skill, she shoots stones like KY.

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... I mean... If Candy throws SACK when i select Ky shoot Sling,there is TWO stone... If i use Candy´s Sack think when Ky sling shoot is travel, I see TWO sacks... What?!

It seems, that happened after that music change? At Sailor Zombie that not see, but... Well... Maybe there seen 3 books hyrnng?

And... Difficult lost at that final battle without crash(?) Oh my :/ ...

3. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I use that final battle first time think hinabe team... Then...
    Salt, Sakura plus these who I use at these hg...
    Hmm... It's looks good strategy than good stats if are low level...
    And I thought that I can't win last battle without easy at less at 50 Level... At in final b...
    But if player playing easy level at once, almost these Jeijeifin end levels for at that Kawamori place?

Well... At good balanced party and 80 L and you're maybe win without that. Mercancy... If lost... Not down only to Kobii and up levels... ( And Salt, Sakura...)

Hmm ... Sakura( maybe) at maji+gun mode same turn (after these Magic/Katzus party thinks).
    And... Special versions these weapons what you are... Or least some...

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm... these games are similar story, at that point at i always just defend that lead g...
    Well... what is your order these doings?
    How youre get that so low levels? Youre just onerun these hq?

Edit: No matter how I play I see that I play 3. Part at leading by Magic...
    Edit 2: Luck and not skill... Zombie at only left my group and that special gun man for behind that dog wall... Well... Zombie shoots and battle of end at end. Well...
    And Salt and Ky just something 27... And them at most expleves...

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  6. salsabilagusti2

salsabilagusti2 Kenkyuusei

it's been a while since the last time i finished mg5 the game. i forgot how to defeat all the yakuzas in top floor of akechi sougyou hq T__T

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Just lost first try and then build levels... both means... actually tha way youre lookings at door keys... them anyway same place at just first?

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Like AloNeko said, you are supposed to lose the first "final battle". After that you have access only to floor 1, so you need to look for elevator keycards and find your way back to the top floor. ;)

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Get at party at Uonome these eaters, Kenpou (ene/bANand some mon) go to fight these two red thinks get Jisedai then just parcel and these just level ups / Join at rappap with Otabe (Kenpou accuracy and ) and almost (not that 4 girl or 5L pair) but everything else... Uonome l3 and then get out and collecting money self and to KamiZomi, Beat them try get them at that heal item, Get Sakura with maji beat these Crazy rebels ( Well, that one blind Sakura and Sakura ko her=
    After that doing think for Restaraunt, (not yet) but these foosd*5 and ( At that i not realluy think is well, Get scandal with at time at going Gekiko ( not in party but... ) Uonome,crazy rebels,Zombie and Kenpou then KOBII and atnonio,

Try clam down Baka, select side ( i select anyway at Magic side...) At that one battle these Some terrible girls i use scandal, Then Magic, Zombie, Kamisor,KY ja Kenpou at Magic get L+2 Zako and uonome at party, beating Meganhom ja 2 slings. and that..
    Well, that game my Zombie reached somehow 93 AP before Borthel and Magic AP over 100 before meat Kamamori... Used some times at hoodies merchant, but then just put hinabe party at last battle and lloost, just takeing what i get, waiting Get 12 nd then just Levels. Well, at time it changes, Sakura/Zombie i bue Special Handgund, get Special Sling 2 , KY, Then Special Sword buying...
    And Zombie+ Maji get enough aps use that 70 ap skills twice. Candy&Ky get +maji enough ap to sling/throw.
    ... And after really try that harder battle... well win... But Salt still L25 even...

10. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I have been creating an adult visual novel for a year now. You can download Jeijei's Harem v0.6 (days 1-6) for Windows/Linux/macOS/Android at:
    https://jeijeifin.itch.io/jeijeisharem

Jeijei's Harem is an adult visual novel featuring:
    - An interesting story with meaningful choices
    - Unique affection points system
    - Animated sex scenes with sound
    - Background music and sound effects

The game contains ADULT themes like nudity, sex, violence, bad language and drinking alcohol. Therefore it is intended for ADULT audience only.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2023