1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Winner Winner x 6
  2. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I have mixed feelings, I'm happy because finally the discussion about IZ*ONE future has ended, I'm sad because I was hoping and even expecting the group will continue, and I'm angry because they didn't announce it earlier.
    I guess all of this we saw since last year was an attempt from CJ to persuade the agencies to continue with the project.

Not wanting to start another argue here but IZ*ONE disbanding is not a guarantee that all the J-line will go back to 48G, or at least for more than 1 year. Specially when Sakura has already mentioned what she wants to do.

I guess the last comeback will be announced in the concert and maybe a best album for Japan.

I'm grateful for all this time and hoping the best for the members.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    • Creative Creative x 2
  3. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I'm curious as well.
    -----
    I still think there is a possibility of a simultaneous Japanese/Korean release. I suppose its possible they may not do anything in Japan too even though I think they should have then announced that Beware was their last single and gotten more press for it.

4. Jumparoo

Jumparoo Kenkyuusei

It's been a good run. Best wishes to all the girls in their future endeavors.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Agreed. Hell of a ride they had.

6. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Let's have a nice and memorable farewell concert, then it's about what they can bring to 48G, can't wait!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Polygonsilikon

Polygonsilikon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Just posted a bunch of future alternatives for the izone related threads in the suggestion thread before you post anything about the post read the alternatives and argue for the one you like or if have another idea for the future please post it in the eventual discussion.

8. Garapagosu

Garapagosu Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Yeah I saw that. Also Wizone's are attacking everglow and rocket punch even though nothing is confirmed or even hinted at regarding girls being added to the groups. It just makes me so mad that people have to be so toxic when it comes to izone. This is definitely something I wont miss when disbandment finally happens.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well Sakura had mentioned that she wants to become an artist/musician, and she also mentioned that she wants no regrets this years, which makes think that she bas new goals and challenge herserlf. And staying in 48G won't help her with that because she already did many things in there, which is one of the reasons she entered in PD48 in first place.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    So basically she hasnt said anything - she made statements that she could do in 48 group. This is just another example fo the outdated opinion that 48 Group is somehow less then worthy now that they entered the world of Kpop. There is no reason why she should regret going back to 48G. Especially considering she just went back to Fukuoka to support HKT48's theater show I don't think she feels its a waste of time.

Yes Sakura, Nako, and Hiichan could graduate in a year or more to do other things. Thats the nature of the Japanese idol system but they could also stay and continue to be musicians and challenge themselves in 48G. Please do not state your perceptions of what they have said as fact.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    But when did I say it was fact? I only said that IZ*ONE disbandment doesn't guarantee J-line permanency in 48G for more than 1 year. Still my perception and never wrote it as a fact.

@Mana I've always thought her main dream is acting, but based on what she said it feels like it changed. Anyways, I hope we all get to know what are their plans post IZ*ONE.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. rozy sebelas

rozy sebelas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    this sucks , i never want them to be permanent but at least some extension coz i still dont have the chance to see them live . on the last tour they dont go to my country and i dont feel like going overseas to just watch a concert and decided to wait for 2nd concert. now i kinda regret not going overseas for that .

14. trxsh

trxsh Member

Jesus christ I hate kpop twitter

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

So, seems like there's a news about WM already making a move with chaeyeon and their new gg Ggumnamu :glare: geez . . . Whatta . . .

16. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

It does indeed hurt to read the news, so I can see why folks feel bad. That however is no excuse to attack someone just for looking forward to working with their friend again. The folks that do that if they are real fans should understand how that kind of behavior would make the artist feel. There is simply no place for it. With that out of the way, I do feel bad that they couldn't continue further. The way that they gel'ed so well doesn't come by often. The crazy part is that they were great and continuing to get better, so imagine them after another year or two. It would have been nice to see that level of IZ*ONE measuring against the likes of Twice or BlackPink and others and them making IZ*ONE want to grow even more. That kind of friendly rivalry would have been great to see. Of course these 12 ladies have the whole world at their feet now so I can wish them nothing be great times ahead.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It seems there are KWIZ*ONE who have found sources supporting the idea that the extension was settle to happen but one of the agencies has recently refused to the extension and for that reason the extension was cancelled, it seems the girls were told abot the news yesterday, which is wgy Chaeyeon sent that message in PM.

Apparently the extension was decided in November of last year.

KWIZ*ONE are starting a radical movement so they can revert the cancellation of the extension.

• Creative Creative x 3
  18. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Miku's getting attacked just because she's happy to see her friends again? To hell with Kpop and their toxic enviroment. The korean fans attempt to revert the change is futile. It's done. It's over and I'm happy the girls are coming back to Japan.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    What are these sources supporting the idea?

20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't know I read about that on Reddit, it seems that K-WIZ*ONE have theor info but don't want to share anything with the international fandom.

I guess we'll see in these upcoming days before the concert if what they claim is true and if they can actually do something.