IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Sakura is signing under BigHit

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    This is still a rumour tho, but it seems very likely

If it is true.... Sakura has no reason not to move to Bighit. The only reason is sentimental, but the benefits of going to Bighit would be.... insanely big.

The sad thing tho is that if she really does go... 48g in japan are fucked.

3. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    These upcoming 2 days are going to be crucial for the group, the agencies, the members and fans. Everyone wants to play their last cards.

4. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Honestly all of the girls are probably getting offers from companies, the question is just which ones. I predict we are gonna get a LOT more news similar to this one soon (Altho well... not as big as this, bcs holy hell Sakura in Bighit....) just not with companies as big as Bighit

Everybody is gonna want to poach an IZ*ONE girl esp one of the more popular ones.

5. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    If it is, it is - so be it. She will be letting a lot of people down. A lot of members down. Hell even Miku doesn’t seem to know.

Overall it seems to be a rumor without any kind of source. Even the big hit statement supposedly working on confirming the news has no source. And what happened to this supposed contract extension that they were doing in November up until recently? I did some digging and apparently the rumor is is that they signed a two-year contract extension. So why would she have signed with big hit entertainment if they were going to do a contract extension and just suddenly change their mind?I can’t imagine she wouldn’t want to come back to at least announce graduation. The idea 48G can’t survive without her is bullocks though. 48 group is more than just one member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The girls wanted to extend, CJ and Verna wanted to extend, and the majorities of the agencies wanted to extend. It’s just either one or two agencies (most popular rumor being Yuehua and Starship) that ruined it for everyone. I feel more anger than upset to be frank.

I think the rumor of Sakura signing to BigHit is insane, but they sent out a response and they aren’t denying it right now.

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I saw this too and this theory doesn't match what has happened since january. I also find surprising those fans rarely or never take into acount the only agency from which they can't have insiders leaks: Vernalossom.

I saw this outcome coming from at least the PB anouncement last january. Because it is not completly rare a girl release one as last gift before graduating, so i find a similarity here.
    Add to this no sign of physic music release since One reeler promo ended.
    For me that was it.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  8. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    That is just Bighit's style
    If this was false they would have just denied it

They didn't confirm them trying to acquire Pledis either and then became majority shareholders....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    it's been a wild day for sure

10. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    In Korea, usually when rumors are false, the company is quick to deconfirm it

Whenever they “have to confirm with the company”, it means the answer is indeed true

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    But where is this statement? They haven’t posted anything themselves. There’s just a statement that they made the statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Wow.. BigHit stock price jumped 9% after the news of Sakura possibly signing with them.

13. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Is this a statement or just a prediction?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

14. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
  15. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    All Bighit's statement confirmed is that a contract hasn't been signed yet...

16. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  17. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Is this source is reliable or it is just speculation based on Chaeyeon's profile which is already posted on WM entertainment's new Girl Group "Ggumnamu" since other company might disagreed but there are no indication right now that they might be disagreed.

Even WM is only the company that disagreed, that is common reason why contract extension is very hard to achieved since the main issue is that:

The plan of extension since last November doesn’t hold weight that much since it might indicate that:

• CJ E&M wanting contract discussion but not discussed with other company yet
    or
    • CJ E&M might discuss with other company but just to get the company feedback, no serious discussion had been done.

The key term here is “serious discussion” with all the company involved which look like it only being done recently. This is more important than planning for extension since during this time the fine detail is being discussed and agreement is being achieved.

As far as the event is concern, it looks like CJ E&M just discuss one by one with the company involved to get the company feedback. Problem comes when all company sitting together and discussing the fine details and in order for extension to happen ALL must agree not only with the extension but also the fine details regarding the contract extension. The example is how long. Some company might agree with contract extension but not agree with the duration proposed. Some company might giving the positive sign when CJ E&M asking for the feedback but they might change their mind when serious discussion happen because of new circumstances.

18. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    TBH, I wonder how much is Vernalossom involved as the representative company for the J-line in Korea, since the time every agency started to take care of their respective girls, I never saw Vernalossom doing anything for the J-line, all of those works with Dispatch look like something they were offered directly without Vernalossom participation. I know it's the company of the group for japanese promotions but there have been anything beyond that all this time.

And about the PB, I always thought that was because when IZ*ONE started the extension Vernalossom would stop its role as the japanese company.

Sadly I don't know anything beyond what I posted.

That's pretty interesting, If things went this way then CJ is the biggest troll here. And companies should release a statement ASAP. Because they're going to get WIZ*ONE as their biggest enemy.

19. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

Momentarily interrupting the serious discussion after these advertisements.

if the video does not show watch the video here

...and back to the discussion ( ´ ω ` )

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  20. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    for those who discuss about sakura's latest rumor, well she has her own thread

anyway, kinda not surprised with the d-word news since we knew what happened with IOI and W1. and then its happening: lots of wi*zones want #IZONE_PERMANENT, some wi*zones start witch-hunting which agency refuse to extent the contract, Miku got bullied by raged wi*zones, lots of 48G wota rejoice, and then news Chaeyeon goes solo and Sakura goes to BigHit (but who knows if prolly she could still with HKT while she signs contract with BigHit -like 48G girls with OhtaPro/HoriPro/OgiPro :fear: )

and it happened just few days before their last concert. oh well

I think 48G in japan are okay-ish (though they're fucked now), as long as right-wing girl (you-know-who) and right-wing's favorite (you-know-who) haven't announced their graduation yet :fear: