1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Honda Hitomi (Hiichan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Hitomi has been doing BMI tests lately and tried to gain 3kg of muscle weight because she was told her BMI was too low. After trying that for a while, she was still too low and was told that gaining muscle weight isn't in the cards for her. They told her to just gain fat. She said it would be easy if she just ate burgers and pizza and that stuff, but she wants to eat healthy food, so she's finding it difficult to gain weight.

She's trying to gain weight but she can't find the right balance between healthy and unhealthy enough to gain fat. I hope her health is okay and I'm glad that she's making an effort to put on some weight, and I'm also glad she isn't just diving into greasy junk food for that mission. Hopefully she can succeed in her own way soon :flower:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ She gave us an update about her diet with some bad news. Breadtomi is no more. Her doctor diagnosed her with having intolerance with flour-based foods. She has to eat gluten-free from now on. She's understandably upset about it.

https://twitter.com/fakesizonedani/status/1364480754726490115

edit: lol a fan drew this as a tribute to Breadtomi

byebread.jpg

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    If she really wanted to gain 3kg it wouldn't be that hard, it only takes around two weeks. If you want to gain weight without eating "junk food" you just have to eat more, you need to eat more calories than the ones you lose, it's no rocket science. But the thing is, "unhealthy" food doesn't really exist, necessarily. Every food has its pros and cons, including healthy food. "Junk food" gives you stuff that healthy food could never. There's nothing wrong about eating a burger or a pizza, she just needs to control herself after getting to the desired weight. Eating a pizza or lots of healthy food is the same in the end, but if she eats more, even if healthy, it's going to be harder to reduce it afterwards. Since she has lots of physical activity she's going to have to eat a bit more than usual, but, lucky for her, it's a lot easier to gain weight than to lose it.
    Increasing your muscles has its limits. A guy that weighs 60kg can't reach 80kg just by building muscle mass. Well, probably. First, she needs to gain a bit more weight and then turn it into muscle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You're right, I'm sure her personal trainer and doctor haven't told her this yet.

Please tell me you threw in a troll line there

I'm pretty sure that depends on your body type, metabolism and general diet. It's easy for people to say to just change your diet to change your weight but how many people have genuinely, long-term, changed their diet? If Hitomi is eating very little right now, eating a lot for two weeks might increase her intake will 1) be difficult and uncomfortable and 2) go back down again when she goes back to her old habits.

Mountains (20kg) and molehills (3kg).

I felt bad for her reading this because one of the things she posts the most on her mail is pictures of her bagels. She really loves bread a lot, especially with cream cheese. I don't download the food pictures but I'm sure she's sent more of her cream cheese bagels than any other food (and that says something 'cause like 50% of her content is food pictures).

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Is milk healthy? Three extra milkshakes a day should do the trick. I know it worked for me years ago.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I'm not so sure anymore. After all, they're the ones that let her fall into this situation to begin with, weren't they? They're Asian with different concepts of what a healthy body looks like.

Not at all. Any type of food that you eat is healthy for your body and makes it work. Pizzas, burgers, chocolate, cookies, all of it provides your body with things that he needs. What you need to do is to control yourself. Of course if you eat 2kg of pizza you will get more fat than if you eat 2kg of apples. But your body needs calories and fat. Like I said, every food has its pros and cons and you can't just eat "healthy food" or else your body is going to lack essential stuff. A burgers gives you things that a carriot doesn't and vice-versa. I've lost weight while still eating all the junk food.

The only truly unhealthy food is a radioactive one or poisonous.

I'm pretty sure that any person that eats more calories than the ones he/she loses will gain weight. ANY PERSON, no matter what your metabolism is. The difference of metabolism and body type only means that for some people they have to eat more than others to make up for what they lose. A 180cm man needs to eat more than a 160cm woman. I've yet to see anyone saying that it was easier for them to lose weight than to gain it (unless they have a disease). I mean, for you to lose weight you need to exercise (which she does, a lot), while to become fat you just need to eat while watching TV.
    And yes, the hardest part for her, if she starts eating a lot more, will be to stop afterwards and to keep that weight. But I'm not saying for her to do that. Yet, even they told her to... eat. It won't be a problem if she loses or gains 1kg afterwards as long as she controls it regularly.

That was just an example.

Some people say that animals don't drink milk of other species, so it's not natural for us to do so.

https://www.peta.org/living/food/reasons-stop-drinking-milk

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Well, as we just found out, Hitomi can't eat pizzas, burgers, cookies etc now.

Not being able to eat carbs is gonna make gaining weight difficult if she wants to avoid greasy stuff.

Depends who you ask, I think? Some people swear that milk is really good for you, recent studies have shown that drinking cow's milk in adulthood is actually linked with osteoporosis (the one thing it's meant to prevent). https://iphysio.io/osteoporosis/

I'm not sure if it's got any other negative side effects. Other milk alternatives aren't as rich, I think, so I'm not sure soya or almond milkshakes would be as helpful, unfortunately.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://www.berry.co.jp/worldgetyou/?date=1614524400
    [​IMG]
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://twitter.com/RADIOBERRY764FM/status/1366291983845625858
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Just Hiichan flying high somewhere in South Korea

D0C6BFC0-5216-4DE1-98AF-A5ADFADCE764.jpeg EBA53BB6-8E00-481B-A7E1-544B224023C1.jpeg DE75DBC4-F6E4-4192-B443-231992B54BC0.jpeg 59D71643-6D6C-4F38-BE01-A1E45E126479.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

https://www.berry.co.jp/worldgetyou/?date=1615129200
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/RADIOBERRY764FM/status/1368829804443705344
    [​IMG]

11. Midori

Midori Member

I am both relieved and saddened to hear she's gluten intolerant :^^;: I was worried she was dieting too much, but gluten intolerance could very well be what's caused her weight loss.

I hope she can find good gluten free alternatives for flour and other staples. I have no idea what the selection for that stuff (especially gluten free versions of things that are not naturally gluten free) looks like in Japan, but it seems it's gotten better overall in the West at least what with the fad diet to avoid gluten for weight loss reasons...

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Garapagosu

Garapagosu Kenkyuusei

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    IZ*ONE had their farewell concert yesterday and it was really sad. Hiichan managed to make her groupmates laugh in the midst of their tears.

h1.jpg h2.jpg h3.jpg

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

https://www.berry.co.jp/worldgetyou/?date=1615734000
    [​IMG]

WHY DO WE KEEP LOSING?!
    https://twitter.com/RADIOBERRY764FM/status/1371365501381746690
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Because of heat

17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    In her private mail today, Hitomi said that she's very grateful to IZ*ONE fans for pushing her. She thinks being part of IZ*ONE was scary and tough sometimes, but she was able to challenge many opportunities that she would've been too scared to do in other circumstances.

She also wrote a very heartfelt thank-you message for Sakura and Nako. She said she was very grateful that they told her to drop the honorifics and formal speech because it made her feel like they were really a family. It was good to have someone else from Japan with her in IZ*ONE because she felt she was able to talk to them about things that other members wouldn't have been able to relate to.

She also talked about how she was reminded of her Korean skills from back in 2018, when they just released La Vie en Rose and all she could say was 'hello' and 'have you eaten yet?'. She's glad she's come so far with her abilities and that she was able to convey her feelings properly at the concert, but she regrets that she still doesn't manage to speak Korean perfectly and that she makes small mistakes.

Finally, she also thanked her mail subscribers for reading her mails even though they were usually so long and not particularly important... Personally, that was exactly what made me choose her as my oshimen in IZ*ONE. It really felt like she enjoyed sharing her day-to-day experiences with her readers/subscribers, and I truly felt like I got to know her well over the past two years and a half.

• Like Like x 8
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

https://www.berry.co.jp/worldgetyou/?date=1616338800
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/RADIOBERRY764FM/status/1374011956944719877
    [​IMG]

19. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Yeah I'll read Hii-mail again. It's been a while. I'm waiting.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She will return to Team 8 on this week's Anroke.

• Like Like x 1