1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maybe AKS should push reliable girls instead, maybe do some background checks or something :|

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Not from Bunshun

2020 AKB48 New Unit! New Experience Live CONNECT Festival ♪ Lacet Transfer Performance" @ AKB48 Theater

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm going to come right out and state that a majority of the pushes have gone horribly wrong or were ineffective .... to be honest, I never really got hooked to any of those girls
    Just stop with that nonsense and find a way to have real talent bubble to the top
    (or just realise that part of the alure of AKB was that there were so many girls that there is always one you will like (and support).... even if she isn't in the center)

anyway, I'll go on a (probably very unpopular) hyperbole:
    a girl gets parachuted this week out of virtually nowhere to the center of attention .... does one major tv performance ..... then gets booted out for some undisclosed reason ..... and now she was the saviour of AKB that we were all waiting for?

it is probably a new record though

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    The Hasemomo push generated huge amount of interest in Japan (their main market, at least). Or at least, it did. I wouldn't say it was a wrong decision. The parallel between Hasemomo and Yukirin did spark a lot of interest in general and casual fans.

5. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

Can something like her case even be called a real push? Feels more like a blink and you'll miss it "girl was thrown a bone" situation than an actual push.

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't think anyone is serious to call Hasegawa Momoka the savior of AKB. Most people didn't even hear her speak yet LOL it's just that having a new girl in the spotlight with a positive response is a good sign for the group. it doesn't mean it would have worked and she would have been a superstar but it was the start of an attempt? it's always better than nothing.

Even though you personally didn't get hooked with the girls who have been pushed so far doesn't mean pushing a girl is a bad idea. Pushes are necessary especially in big groups, how else will people even notice anyone in a group of 100 girls... Even senbatsu itself is a push and it's necessary to make the public and fans know and learn about members, same when a member is pushed as center, it's to make people know about her faster and usually there's a reason. Yes it went wrong with recent pushes but it's just bad luck rather than bad choices.

7. JoKawaruso

JoKawaruso Kenkyuusei

For example Suzuki Yuuka.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Great minds think alike! ......

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB will appear on CDTV's special 4-hours Spring show, on 29th March! (Source)

Members: Onishi Momoka, Okada Nana, Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kubo Satone, Kuranoo Narumi, Shitao Miu, Taniguchi Megu, Chiba Erii, Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yokoyama Yui

Seems like there's no surprise in senbatsu this time :fear: The only difference between previous music show performances is that they didn't include Rei and Mahopyon this time, they don't always include them though, so I guess they're not "fixed" choices. if I had to say who I want to see pushed in this line-up, I think I would say Erii, lately she looks a lot more confident, I noticed her energy during performances and she's doing a lot of expressions and she looks pretty, I wouldn't mind to see her get a bigger push. But management will probably wait some time before they try to push someone again... and for Suzuki Yuka, she was in a b-side of Shitsuren, Arigatou only 4 months after her debut and she also has a lot of followers on Twitter compared to other new members, so I think she will definitely get a push in the future.

• Like Like x 3
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    ... I mean, her background check would definitely fail.

Excellent lineup.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No Nishikawa Rei. :fp:

Decent line up that could be improved 100fold with one member addition. And the removal of one who, quite frankly, is long overdue for her postponed grad.

12. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Nah, Manaka need to be in there for that to be a decent lineup :tongue:

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Guessing and fearing the Komiharu "push" and support from management is over :( So sad :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I've got the feeling that we finally get a new single with coupling song of Miichan's graduation... and comeback of Hiichan, Nako and Sakura

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The next single anouncement is tempting, Though Miichan's presence seems to indicate something about her close future. By the way her graduation song "Mata Aeru Hi Made" is allready done and released in Shitsuren Arigato.
    I'd go for Miichan's graduation concert anouncement.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Mion, Minegishi, Oden and Berin? Definitely Minegishi's graduation concert and Team 8's last tour concert, both at the Yokohama Arena.

• Like Like x 2
  18. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Thanks. I already forgot about it.

19. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    If this is the case, I wondered why would they announce Kumamoto and Ibaraki tour in advanced --- why not announce them all together?

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Because they're not at the Yokohama Arena?