Ozono Momoko / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

FB_IMG_1617456447901.jpg

FB_IMG_1617456334987.jpg
    Momoko update her IG

• Like Like x 3
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Tan again? Tan again.

3. Motiniii

Motiniii Kenkyuusei

I’m shocked when Momoko is out fukujin.

4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Dont worry , Momo will be back in nxt single
    The fact that they put 6 out of 8 1ki in Fukujin means , theres more grads to come for them
    It happened before in 22nd single

5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Momoko is now fifth when it comes to 3ki's popularity, so unless all five are in fukujin then she'll be the one out. Hopefully she'll be back in second row next single.

6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    she is interchangeable with umezawa in my perspective. the only thing that makes ume stand out is she seems like the next candidate for captain. however, i still think momoko is in the 4 heavenly princess(later queens) of 3rd gen member, consist of kubo mizuki yoda and her. they seems untouchable albeit momoko(and kubo too) unstable senbatsu position.

7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Momo and Ayame , Renka will be back in Fukujin nxt single

Mgt just giving 1ki another parting gift

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Yeah I do think Momo feel among 3rd gen rankings. She started out in 1st but is probably 4th now even though Ume for the time being is taking her 4th spot, Ume would usually be 5th but she's had a lot of exposure from Eizoken and her variety skills but I think that will eventually fade away. The current 3rd gen ranking should be
    1- Zuki
    2- Yoda
    3- Kubo
    4- Momo
    5- Ume
    6- Renka
    7- Riria, Denchan, Sakaguchi should all be tied at this level, they are interchangeable based on specific needs
    10- Mukai
    11- Reno, her baka character lately has boosted her a bit, she used to be last
    12- Yoshida Ayano, unfortunately someone has to be last and it is def her.

9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I disagree , Momo didnt start at 1st pick in 3ki
    This is their HS results
    Before 18th single
    1st Zukki
    2nd Kubo
    3rd Yoda
    4th Ume
    5th Riria
    6th Momo
    7th Renka

After 18th
    Momo overtake Riria at 4th
    And Ume ascend as well

Heres the current ranking by mgt
    1st Zukki
    2nd Yoda
    3rd Ume
    4th Kubo
    5th Momo
    6th Renka
    7th Tamami

Basically Momo started at 6th and ascend to 4th

10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yes, Momoko was pushed by management at the start (W center with Yoda, centered two 3ki songs, centered Influencer in the Nogizaka46 Show!) but she was never first when it comes to fandom. Right now she's fifth, Ume is above her because her photobook sold well (I'm really curious what would be Momoko's photobook's sales if she ever decides to release one) but I don't think the difference is that big. Yoda and Mizuki are comfortably on top though. I can see Momoko returning to fukujin in the next single once Ringo is gone, I'll only be mad if Renka gets a spot better than hers (and ofc Momo will also have to contend with 4ki).

• Like Like x 1
  11. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Momo started slow to accumulate fans probably due to her short streaming in SR audition.
    But her trajection single by single shows that she became popular month by month.

If her avg IG selfies # of likes is taken in consideration . I think Momo can possibly match Ume in PB sales .
    Momo may have less hardcore fans than Ume but Momo have the 3rd biggest casual fanbase in 3rd gen after Yoda and Zukki .

And casual fanbase usually buys PB but reluctant to participate in Meguri.

Momo is ahead of Ayame , Renka and Any non fukujin 4ki.
    She aint contending with them.

Momo's competition is Ume , Kubo , Hoshimina

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think mgmt hold back in pushing Momoko after her hiatus. From some of her comments regarding her hiatus, it looks like she considered quitting back then. She may have thought that she is not suitable being an idol. But since her return, she can show more of her personality which is more laid back and contented. She is not the type who is hungry for position, and she disliked some of conventional idol stuff like fan-service, etc. Despite looking timid she's actually quite stubborn imo so I don't doubt that she would openly speak her mind to staff. This is probably why mgmt change their approach on Momoko after her hiatus, giving her less pressure, allowing her to do more of what she wants like insta or singing. This is just my observation, I may be wrong....

Also regarding PB, if she ever get one I doubt it will be daring like Yoda, Zukki, Ume, thus it may not sell that well. But that doesn't mean she isn't popular.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

If Momoko didn't start as a first pick choice, she wouldn't centering Sanbanme or Omoide.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Momoko is still in a good position. The fact they gave her a song with Sakura means she's still on their radar. She can manage regardless of her position.

Remember they didn't put her to Under after her hiatus. That tells me she has a secured Senbatsu position no matter what. But Fukujin (or center position) is a different story. 4th gen girls are slowly making their move and giving 3rd gen a good competition. Look at Seira for example, 1st-time Sanbatsu but already counting outside jobs. Rei and Ayame getting stage roles. Kaki is here and there, TV, magazine. Sayaka is quite popular too based on her HS results and she has this TV drama with Yumiki. And then there's Sakura who I believe right now is the chosen one next to Asuka. I think it's easy to predict 4th gen will increase in number next single Senbatsu while 3rd will keep their top 6.

Speaking of these top 3rd gen girls, I can see Renka shake things up a bit in a year or two. She has centered 4th, Under, and last single a coupling song. She centered a lot during 8th BD live (6 iirc). Idk if that's as far as she can go but one thing in her favor is her age. The only two 3rd gen with a sure Fukujin spot are Yamashita and Yoda. Umezawa and/or Kubo 3rd row and at the same time Momoko front row in the next few singles won't surprise me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  17. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

I think Momoko isnt one with a lot of fans who oshi only her. But yeh she has a lot of supporters, you can see it on her insta

• Like Like x 4
  18. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Looks like Momoko is in the top 10 for the Stage48 Member Rankings!

I'm thrilled to see Momoko receiving so much love on here. She started off at 192 in the 2016 Ranking, and she's all the way up with the big 1ki members and Miona now! It's just a forum project but it still makes me happy haha.

On another note, I like how Momoko was paired up with Sakura for the Nogifes song! I loved their duet and I feel like they both have such good chemistry... both very soothing vibes haha. Since Sakura is an ace candidate I feel like we won't see the pairing that often but I'll appreciate it when it comes along~

• Winner Winner x 5
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

In that vote, i can understand why some popular member got negative votes but i cant even imagine someone will downvote her. She's so lovely. She could be my #1 for next year vote.

• Like Like x 2
  20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That's great, she's the highest 3rd gen ranked there, since last year.

• Like Like x 1