1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 9th year Birthday Events

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by JuriRena, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That encore for 1st gen... 2nd, 3rd, 4th Gen songs! LOL! Nice one...

• Like Like x 1
  2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think I'd rather it was just online. The silent fans at the venue slapping their clapping sticks just wasn't fun at all in my opinion.

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    while it isn't nearly as much fun, I guess the members will be happy to see some fans for once, and although the cheers are muted and replaced by clapping sticks, it's probably feels more like a concert with a bit of noise(albeit from the sticks) . also, it gives the venue owner and event staff a very much welcomed income , in addition to being in preparation that the new normal isn't going to go away soon despite the vaccine has started distribution. They are also battling the new virus variants which could mean it's going to take longer than expected, so I guess they are testing out some procedures that they can go with , despite having an audience. The time looks like its following some regulations that people should try to be home and off the streets by night. so it looks like it won't be a long show , I say 2.5-3 hours at most in total each.
    I just hope that it will conducted safely.

Anyway, seems like I didn't post the date, time and ticket details. So I'll do it here

9th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE 4th Gen Members
    2021-5-8
    Entrance opens 15:00
    Stream starts 15:30
    Concert starts 16:30
    One time repeat 21:00

9th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE 3rd Gen Members
    2021-5-9
    Entrance opens 15:00
    Stream starts 15:30
    Concert starts 16:30
    One time repeat 21:00

Tickets (per show)
    Venue Audience tickets 8800 yen
    Fan Club tickets(with after show special) 4600 yen
    General tickets 3500 yen

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    With Osaka on the verge of another state of emergency , with Tokyo also in the pipeline, I got a feeling that they could just cancel the audience participation and just go with online. I guess we should know in the next few days.

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    as predicted, they have postponed the ticket ballot results of the fan club venue participation scheduled for today.
    but they also postponed the online ticket sales which was scheduled to start this Sat.

http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/04/46-9th-year-birthday-live34-1.php

ps: they are probably trying to see the expected state of emergency announcement would last how long and how it would be. Osaka is rumoured to ask for fines for restaurants who open after 8pm so there could be other measures and guidelines this time round

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    because of Covid?

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah. they are also battling the variant from England and their own new Japan variant which is said to be resistant to the vaccine. also see my update above(on ps.)

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Damn, this virus is so unpredictable, doesn't affect us directly, but I'm sure members would be happy to have live audience, however muted.

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ok, they announced the state of emergency for 4 provinces namely Tokyo, Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto Apr 25th thru 11th May. among the guidelines , non essential events (for example concerts) should be held without audience.
    So I guess they have 2 choices now. postpone the concerts to a later date , or hold it in online only format.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20210422/k10012989991000.html

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think online is a better choice, rescheduling introduce more uncertainties, not to mention they have to do re-planning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Good job, Japan. Good job. And they gonna still hold the Olympics!

13. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

Its for kids life and future. I can wait.

14. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Wow didn't know there's a new Japan variant, hope it doesn't get worse as what was happening in India

15. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Was there any update on when the online tickets will go on sale for the 3rd and 4th gen concert?

16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    no updates yet. probably still deciding whether to go ahead or not and which format.

• Like Like x 1
  17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    https://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/04/46-9th-year-birthday-live-34-1.php
    ok, just got latest news that they decide to go full online now. sales starts May 1st , online tickets are easier to sell and don't need much administration.
    I guess the members would be a bit disappointed, since they were really looking forward to this from their blogs and nogiobi showroom

• Like Like x 2
  18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    You can start getting your online tickets now
    https://www.nogizaka46.com/9thyear_birthday_live_3ki4ki/

Fan club tickets are available thru Stagecrowd and RakutenTV , after you log in.

General tickets are available thru AbemaTV, Shintaikan, Stagecrowd, Hulu, Line Live, RakutenTV .
    for ppl overseas , I recommend Stagecrowd : https://stagecrowd.live/s/live074/page/nogizaka46_9thbdlive_202105?ima=5110
    or the overseas site(which has English, Chinese and Korean language selection at the bottom left) : https://stagecrowd.live/s/live076/?ima=5647
    also, most sites(incl Stagecrowd) offer Go To Event campaign discount , which from 3500yen , becomes 2800yen after discount. However , it seems the overseas site doesn't have this discount, so I advise just using the Japan Stagecrowd site and navigate it to take advantage of the automatic discount.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Just a heads up that my JP account was locked out for the 1st gen live, so if you're worried about that happening, I'd use the international site to make sure you don't have any issues on the day of the concert. Especially since they've got an international site available for international (officially: Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, US, Thailand, Korea) fans.

Here's my Stagecrowd ticketing guide if you still decide to go through with using the JP site though.

• Like Like x 1