1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just a suggestion, could it be 'Cross'? The lyrics though are about a motorbike on a highway rather than a car. Takamina has sung it but as a trio with Yuko and Akimoto Sayaka.

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Sounds like Bird, from stage A3

As others have mentioned Itoshisa no Accel from A6 is also car based

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It was Bird! Thank you @Reveen.
    And thank you to all of you who provided suggestions!
    (There is a car on a highway in the lyrics, except the highway is the Aqua-Line, a expressway in Tokyo made up of a tunnel and bridge over Tokyo Bay.)

4. StarryHeavens

StarryHeavens Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone!

Sorry if my question may be a little stupid for those who know/are active for a long time in the community
    I've come to do more research about AKB48 after doing a rewatch of both seasons of AKB0048 (before that, I knew only about the members, songs and things mentionned in the anime)

I started to learn more about everyone and everything, and I was wondering, after buying second-hand CDs, what was the difference between first edition and regular edition CDs?
    The CDs are Kaze wa Fuiteiru (my favorite song since 2012 when I discovered AKB) type A and B
    The Type A one is marked as First Edition and the Type B as regular, and I wondered what it meant?

Sorry again if it's a dumb question, I'm "new" in being seriously involved and fully interested into AKB

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Basically, about the CD and DVD contents, and price both are the same. The differences are in the extras and visual.

Limited editions, not only come in limited supplies also have their unique cover design and they contain national handshake tickets.

Regular editions come with a random photo.

Those marked as first editions (or first press) also come with a bonus photo from the retailler. Those vary from shop to shop

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What lionel90 said is all true, but I just wanted to add something haha.

I think if you buy them all second-hand, this won't matter. However, if you ever buy sealed CDs (especially in the future), I recommend buying regular editions, unless you live in Japan. Like Lionel said, the limited editions come with handshake tickets, so they're useless to overseas fans. With the regular editions, you get a little photocard instead, which is a nice little extra ^^

7. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, not strictly true as long a they are holding online handshake events ....
    While my experience with the online handshake was extremely disappointing, @David61 has been reporting on several of them in the 'Your AKB Experiences' thread
    (of course this only holds for recent the single)

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    With one exception, the tickets I used came with *theater* editions. These editions just have a single audio CD disk with no DVD and can only be obtained from Chara-ani. With these you buy tickets for specific locations, dates and times when you can meet members (otherwise known as an *Individual* Handshake). In January 2020 I bought a number of these for a planned trip to Japan this time last year but everything got cancelled and in the end I used them for the online talks over the past few months.

The one exception was an online talk with my kami-oshi Komiharu which I reported on in this post in the Experiences thread. For this I used 3 tickets which I had with my copies of the *limited* edition of 'Shitsuren, Arigato'. In normal times if you were in Japan and you had these tickets you could just roll up at any scheduled *National* Handshake event and join queues for any members who were there that day. However as these events could not take place last year there was an alternative online 'National' event which is when I used my 3 tickets.

Who knows what will happen after the next Individual online events at the end of this month. It's quite possible that there could be more online events and some could be designated as National so fans could use the tickets they've got with the limited editions. Maybe it would be a good idea to buy some of these CDs just in case but it might be a gamble.

9. Patrick

Patrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamina, Sayanee
    HI there, new member here.

Was watching YouTube clips of AKB's 2009 trip to New York, both the Mini Live event at the New York Anime Fest and the Webster Hall concert.

The only clip with members introducing themselves is from Webster Hall and with the bad audio, the only intro I could understand was Tomochin's (only because it obviously her speaking).

The following is a list of the members at the New York anime fest:
    Takahashi Minami
    Maeda Atsuko
    Minegeshi Minami
    Akimoto Sayaka
    Miyazawa Sae
    Ono Erena
    Kojima Haruna
    Miyazaki Miho
    Oshima Yuko
    Kitahara Rie
    Itano Tomomi
    and 1 more whose face I'm not that familiar with.

In addition to the above names the following were also at the Webster Hall concert:
    Takajo Aki
    Sato Amina
    Sato Sumire
    Iwasa Misaki

The first two names I confirmed during clip where the members arrived at the ferry to visit the Statue of Liberty as Amina was holding a video camera and partnered with Akicha.
    Suuchan I identified from the video where the members boarded the DUKW before it went into the river, she was seated behind Tomochin.
    Wiki48 says that Wasamin was one of two Kenkyuusei invited for this trip.

Is there list somewhere on here (I can't seem to find the search function) that is more complete than mine?

10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here are some stories in Natalie Music from 2009. They give set lists and performing members (with 13 images).

[I googled 2009年 AKB48 ニューヨーク]

AKB48_NYAF5.jpg

https://natalie.mu/music/news/21719
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/21471

P.S. While in NY, they made two alternate versions of River, one by Mike Fox and one by Jonathan Carrera, which were shown on Nemousu TV season 3.

"The Japanese TV show AKB48 Nemousu TV aired Carrera's video and another video by director Mike Fox on Friday, and also aired a behind-the-scenes documentary of the making of the videos. The videos were shot in one day during AKB48's appearance at New York Anime Fest 2009 back in September."

I used to have bookmarks for both, but now I can only find one "making of."

P.P.S. @Cristafari did a review of the Mike Fox version, just because Wasamin was in it.
    http://www.intlwota.com/chuodori/2009/11/24/finding-the-1896/

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  12. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Anyone know the font for Halloween Night? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hn4.jpg

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    As @David61 reminds me from time to time, you can use google site search, e.g., site:stage48.net New York 2009

If you get too many wiki results, but don't want them, just add -wiki to your search string.

14. Patrick

Patrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamina, Sayanee
    Thanks for the answers!

My Google-fu only results in English language results so I never saw the Natalie Music pages. Searching Wiki48 and the fandom.com wiki only returned Wasamin's pages.

The line-ups from Natalie Music were from before the 2009 Team Shuffle and by the time the trip happened both Suuchan and Wasamin were already promoted to Teams B and A respectively and Myao, Miichan, Kitarie, Reinyan, Amina, and Tomochin were all moved to over teams.

The Webster Hall videos were of such quality that I could never get an accurate count of the members.

15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I don't think you're allowed to use the word 'quality' in this case :)

16. vinicius

vinicius Kenkyuusei

Hi, so like I said on another topic I'm relatively new to AKB48. I've come across their music last year because of IZ*ONE'S Sakura, my interest only grew since them. Doing some research I've found out that Sae was a member of AKB (well, doing research and watching AKBingo) and that she went to SNH48, why she did that? Wasn't she steady in Japan?

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

iirc she said she had something to do there? I didn't really pay close enough attention to know if she ever said what tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Google the history of SNH48. Very short version:

"To boost the Shanghai group's ride to success, AKB48 designated two of its own members to join SNH48, which is building the SNH48 Theater, also known as the Star Dream Theater."

The announcement was made as part of the Tokyo Dome Shuffle in 2012.

Transferred Members/Team Kaigai
    • Ota Aika transferred to HKT48
    • Takajo Aki and Nakagawa Haruka transferred to JKT48 (Temporary)
    • Miyazawa Sae and Suzuki Mariya transferred to SNH48 (Temporary)
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Tokyo_Dome_Team_Shuffle#Transferred_Members.2FTeam_Kaigai

19. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I remember back when AKBWrap Up would translate the girls’ daily google+ comments (this was like 2012 probably), it was announced that members could apply to “study abroad” in the overseas groups and Sae was one of the first members to make a comment about how interesting that sounded. Mariya as well.

20. Patrick

Patrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamina, Sayanee
    Reading the article I found myself agreeing with the author's opinion of RIVER. I find both Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara and Hikoukigumo more enjoyable to listen to as both of them are my AKB playlist.