1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Ok I've been keeping myself from posting here unless it's to share a sub, but we do have some interesting takes here

If I'm not wrong I have touched on why both hardies and softies aren't uploaded (or rarely) the same time before, on this thread. But basically most of the time, I end up having only the link to a streaming video initially, plus I personally had to make some edits on the latter afterwards. (That was then though, I've figured out a band-aid solution not too long ago). Internal stuff, that's just how it is.

Hopefully this answers 'why is it hard to get... do we have to pay...'. This kinda felt direct but sorry if this is how you got to feel. By the way every sub we ever or will ever put out will always be as free as ketchup in McDonalds.

Why private DM video?
    - It's to minimize chances of it getting taken down on DM side. Even just for a bit. But it's downloadable, most on the Internet are downloadable.

Just trying to up view count?
    - I feel this is strongly felt since I've seen this statement in different wording before. Feel free to correct me though. But unfortunately no, I don't see anything wildly beneficial into coaxing repeated clicks to the site. The stats are only visible in an admin screen, there are even no ads on the site and on the streaming video (which I replace every now and then too when some video quality settings mysteriously disappear).

I haven't seen your subs anywhere else...
    - Aggregate sites like Nogiarea exist and is even recommended as they become part of something more comprehensive. Others have also got in touch for permission to do something about them in which case it's totally fine. But if you mean places which you and I would consider sus... I think we might have searched with different keywords. Because this is actually a huge part of where it all started.

Anyway, I end this on a positive note. All remaining Skits2 softsubs should be up now by the time you read this post. The show is over. Let's celebrate a fantastic season and move on. Thank you to those who watched, and thank you for reading and bearing with me on this post. :D I know everyone here at the end of the day has good intentions and that we all share the same love that is Nogizaka. Let's continue to support the girls and enjoy their work together while being nice to each other ourselves.

• Like Like x 25
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

You shouldn't have to explain yourself. You made the subs and you're the boss. :)

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. signupsus

signupsus Member

Sorry it turned into a bit of a pile on. I think we all appreciate your hard work and the explanation TAMU. Much respect for the doko e and Skits subs!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Thank you very much for many things. First of all thank you for the work you do in the subs. Thank you for providing the softsubs. And now thank you providing an explanation for many of us who were left confused and guessing as to what was going on. "shinra94" is correct that you can do what you want with your subs, but open communication is always appreciated.

So I suppose one of my guesses was somewhat correct in that someone was redistributing your subs. I'm not sure what anybody has to gain from that since you already provided them for free on your site. I can see how irritating that would be, but I'm sure anyone who matters knows that you were the one who did the work. If it helps, some of us could even post links for your subs on the other popular idol sites (not direct links, but links to your blog posts) to get word out there that you're providing the subs.

Anyhow, everything you do is appreciated, and I'm looking forward to your subs for the live performance coming up soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sakurazaka

sakurazaka Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the detailed explanation TAMU. I think everyone were just curious why the sudden shift in direction as you've always provided the soft subs before. In case you're wondering why many are looking for the soft subs, I believe I can shed some light here as I'm one of those who always prefer soft subs for the following reasons:-

1. Flexibility in using it for higher quality RAW files. Streaming videos are highly compressed which means there's a big drop in video quality
    2. Ease of rewatching the show again at a later date instead of going to the stream site every time for this purpose.
    3. I normally stream all the shows from my PC to the TV but most of those videos downloaded from the streaming site (especially DM) can't be streamed with my tv box. I have no such issue with the RAW files. Not sure the reason why.

In any case, regardless of how you plan to proceed with this issue, we are grateful for all your work, with or without the soft subs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    TAMU-HAYA, thanks for the explanation... now everything is more clear now.
    Also, thanks for all your hardwork with the subs for "NogiDoko e" and "NogiSkit 1 & 2", you're the best!

• Like Like x 5
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
  9. Moe Fang

Moe Fang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miho
    Twitter:
    FangMoe
    Yamazaki Rena to Ohatsu-chan (Subtitle Indonesia)

EP. 05 - Mukai Hazuki (part 1) >>
    softsub
    [​IMG]

EP. 06 - Yamashita Mizuki >>
    softsub
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    • Like Like x 20
    • Winner Winner x 8
  11. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 17
  13. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 6
  14. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Asuka's expressions are <3.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Moe Fang

Moe Fang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miho
    Twitter:
    FangMoe
    [2021-03-27] Nogizaka Otameshichuu EP 2 Subtitle Indonesia
    LINK
    Available hardsub (720p) and softsub.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. R ei

R ei Kenkyuusei

Hello! It was only recently that I started watching their shows and I can't find NogiDoko ep141 SP even in the masterlist. If someone have it even just the raw version, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

17. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Special ep? is there any SP for nogidoko? or are u looking for oshidoko

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  18. R ei

R ei Kenkyuusei

Screenshot_1.jpg
    This one

19. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1