Single Nogizaka46 27th [Gomen ne Fingers Crossed] (2021/06/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Apr 12, 2021.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Mizuki is the best 3ki ace they could have. Popular, talkative, good in variety and tv shows... since Endo is clearly 4ki ace, it's better to have as a 3ki ace someone different than her. Yoda would be too similar. They would just change center but the chara would be really similar.
    It's better to have different vibes.

I expect an Asuka/Mizuki w/center really soon.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Like i said it is the management usual way to create multiple aces and face for the future.
    The media is already seeing Asuka replacing as the next face of nogi and she now have the ability to push herself so now the management only push/give her center sometime, same with ikuchan as one of the ace that can push themself.
    Now the 3rd and 4th gen they are still experimenting some members(like kubo, ume, kaki ,rentan,etc) while planning to push them later. Zuki the type that can push herself and management already give slight push last senbatsu. Yoda and sakura is already aces in the making but they the type that need a push ,yoda will get her turn but i can see why sakura need more push. Its annoying sometimes when it didnt go to our expectation but their way in building more aces kinda work, it will still depend on the member tho.

3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

It will be Riria or Den Under Center

4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I don't think they have equal fandom power. Imo it's Yoda > Mizuki > Kubo = Ume > Momoko.
    YodaMomo was a great pairing imo. Yoda/Mizuki isn't the same.
    Also I can't really see Asuka and Mizuki W centering together.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    lucky for her...:hehe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Zukki is a good center material imo, she has more stage presence than Yoda and can speak well. I don't think Yoda's height is the factor that makes her not picked for center. It's more like she lacks expression and stage presence.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

Looking back at the formation, suddenly I have a thought that Minami can be the next to graduate. Hope it's just wrong of me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I think its more of Yoda being below avg in dancing than Zukki and Endo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yes, that too as well, but whenever I see her centering Kaerimichi, I feel that it lacks a punch. Same with Nigemizu in which Momoko stands out more.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I think its clear by now , selling out Meguri or hS aint a guarantee to enter senbatsu

We have seen Kubo get sent to Under, Saachan being below Rei in 4ki order , Maichun havin perma seat even if others have better numbers

These 3 criteria still holds true :
    Prestige - Chima havin 1ki badge is in this one
    Pedigree
    Potential - Rei is in this category

11. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Hmmm ... I'm not against Sakura as the new center at all. I think that she can do it really well. But somehow it feels unfitting for the Matsumura grad single ... They could have saved this formation for the next single and I would have been really happy.
    Seeing Chima back and Rei still in senbatsu makes me happy, but aside from this, it feels unsatisfying. For THIS single. I'm really curious about the song now, I imagined a rather happy song as it's spring and Matsumura, but Sakura doesn't seem to be the type for that? o_O She might surprise us, though.

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

And thank goodness they gave it to Saku because she owned that song. Endo may look timid but she can perform on stage. I finally liked that song after that 8th BD live performance. Sorry to say this but I realize Yoda might not be a strong solo center. I used to root for her to be center after Sing-out but since then when I watch the group perform and I look at her, I always feel something is missing. Although I was thinking it will be her this time because, well you know ... ;)

Asuka could center next and then Yamashita if they want to solidify her ace status. I'm expecting an Album before the year ends so it might extend Sakura's center position.

Can't believe the last W-center was Momoko-Yoda. Let me correct myself, it's actually Itsuka Dekiru. It just doesn't feel like Nanase-Asuka W-center more like Nishino solo or Nanase-Maiyan W-center (at least for me).

Well just in case, I'm good with Asuka-Sakura

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

I think Yoda's facial expression is not diverse and sometimes it's underwhelming to watch her performance.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

And she often made mistakes in live performance choreo

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I don't often look closely but she always seems clumsy in choreo. Hope she will improve.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    It's very interesting to have Endo Sakura as the new center for the single. I didn't see this coming but this is a surprise for me. One of the best positive points about this is how Higuchi Hina is back in senbatsu. Everyone's cheering for you Hina you can do it! As for the negative there's only Shinuchi Mai to represent 2nd gen. All I can say about this is keep fighting the battle 2nd gen. The dreams and hopes that you believe is still alive. We all know what your capable of but the future is uncertain and unpredictable but don't lose heart and keep marching on.

17. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    I remember the last senbatsu announcement where Yamazaki Rena said that she was comfortable with her position in Unders. Perhaps some of the girls feel satisfied with that, whereas the rest do not. The 2nd generation have performed for somewhere around 8+ years and still no senbatsu for them. They may be grounded to Unders for a long time, but I'm cool with that.

Congratulations to Endo for her centre position!!! Hayakawa finally made it in. I am so happy that her efforts have finally been rewarded.

Hoping that at least one shin 4th generation member makes it next. My money is on Matsuo, Yumiki or Runa.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

My money is on Sato Rika entering senbatsu ahead of Yumiki and Runa

• Like Like x 1
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Rika is my fav among the five but Runa is my bet. She has won me over after that 4th gen live solo performance. But Yumiki might just take it.

20. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Congratulations, Saku! :)

Cheers!