Single Nogizaka46 27th [Gomen ne Fingers Crossed] (2021/06/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Just give under w-center to Rena and Junna and then all the 2nd gen (maybe not Maichun) can say f*** you all and make a whole gen graduation announcement.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Watch them give Den-Riria W Center

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Who knows, last single 3rd gen got a lot of center position. That's why I'm hoping for either Kitano or Ayane. Or Ranze or Miria or Rena or Junna.
    Another 4th gen song? Perhaps all generation will have one. And no Under. And Matsumura will center 1st gen.

4. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Well shadow center was kinda predictable I guess

I always thought it was a no-brainer. Early on when I first saw her I thought wow she's really pretty and fast becoming one of the prettiest members in Nogizaka, so I figured she would become one of management's top pushes.

tbh I think probably management cares as much about that as they do about singing

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Rena might have thought of that but I'm sure other 2nd gens like Kii or Ranze would really want to enter senbatsu. It really seems harsh that they keep being denied of that position. I still don't understand why Kii was dropped since last single. It's as if she is being punished for something, but what?

6. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I know they push Saku to replace Naachan, I wish Saku would grow as much as Naa too, I oshi Naa since after a few center, she stop crying, stop getting push and start pulling the group

Oh yeah, miss HinaAi last night, just found out they get a new single and Nibuchan is literally in the same spot as Kaki in their new single, the weeb in me is so happy about this

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  7. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Didn't expect Saku to get her 2nd center so quick, this makes her the 1st airdrop to get their 2nd center.
    It's so unfortunate that the spot Miona left didn't filled with her fellow gen, considering how low the numbers of 2nd gen in senbatsu.
    This consecutive senbatsu of Rei and Mayutan put them in strong spot, especially Rei, I feel like she's already a regular now. I don't see her being dropped next senbatsu. Not only she's cute but her energenic-ness is like no others.

8. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Poor Maaya, she's the only first gen who doesn't make in senbatsu this time.

9. Panpanpan

Panpanpan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    A sakura center is ... surprising, but not really?

I'd love to see Junna, Rena or Maaya as the center for the Unders, but I doubt that will ever happen. So, I'll be a bit more selfish and ask for a Ranze center.

10. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I'm thinking about the possibility of this as well because of the formation. Though I never thought she will graduate faster than takayama, manatsu and ikuta....

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

11. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    At this point in time; literally close to the 10th year of Nogizaka's formation, I don't believe the members of the 2nd generation are bothered by not making it into the senbatsu elections (well, except for Kitano). Even my favourite member Rena says she is comfortable being an under member. I think it's just us as fans who are a bit bothered by the absence of the 2nd gen members.

Besides, Under Live has become a tradition among Nogizaka fans. The members dropped in Unders get to shine in their own way and the 4th generation members who didn't make the cut need their senpai to teach them how to operate as Unders. It's not fair for some fans, but we're many years deep in this. We just gotta work with the flow.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    I'm happy for Hinachima, she's back in senbatsu.
    On the other hand, I am totally disappointed for the 2nd generation. Once again the management of the group acts as if they did not exist.
    Even Hinako is not present in senbatsu. Miona is no longer there but unfortunately nothing changes.
    Girls like Renachi, Ayane, Miria or Junna deserve their chance to participate in the lead song.

Congrats for Endo

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Rena never said she's comfortable with her position but she accepted it as it is what it is. She even said she feel guilty bcs she can't fullfill Miona's dream about all 2nd gen entering senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

O sweet miona spend 7 years with sony and still dream on something like that. Okay got it may be this is her dream when she joined 46 in the first week.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    Why dont they just adopt sakurazaka system? like i has said before, drop this senbatsu under system because we no longer need this system. they all can shine on their on way. so no need this system thats look like caste system

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. manamohisama

manamohisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    With miona graduation and ringo upcoming graduation, I thought ranze being 2ki with decent popularity and member of sayuringo gundan would for sure make her in senbatsu this single... as usual management always forgets that 2ki exists.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

O sweet maload without any sense as usual..

• Like Like x 1
  18. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

wow . thank you so much king of the forum

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    at least give kiichan Center song in Under Nichijou needs a sequel.

20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The Sakurazaka system sucks though.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2