1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 5th [Kimi Shika Katan] (2021/05/26)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Kumosayi, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Panpanpan

Panpanpan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Wow, five of my most favorite members in the front row. Too bad my no.1 favorite isn't with them. But hey, five is the right size for a front row. So, I won't ask for more.

(Besides, with the drama being a thing, maybe Mii-pan will center a coupling track?)

Anyways, it's good to have a Katoshi center at last in Hinata.

2. manamohisama

manamohisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    I have accepted the fact that it will be hard for manamo to escape third row at this point but next single, manamo second row again pls :worthy: Anyway I hope I can easily spot manamo in mv or live stage and unit song for manamo.

My other favorite is escaping third row curse for once! Hiyotan let’s goooo!

Congratulations katoshi! Very well deserved center. I can’t wait for 5th single!!!

3. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Very happy to see 5 of my favorites in the front row with Katoshi at center! About time! If only a certain other Sakamichi group would learn that they can change centers (hopefully without changing their group name again).

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  4. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

But ... Hinata had Nao as center for four singles in a row? ^^° People seem really impatient when it comes to changing the center. Let them be stable for a while. Hinatazaka did well like this I think, choosing Nao for the singles, Miipan for the albums and now a new center for the 5th single. (Sakurazaka does at least seem to try a few centers with their system, so they won't insist an Hikaru forever.)
    Katoshi is a really good choice, I'm excited for the song. Also, NaoMiku as flanks <3

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 8
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I couldn't say that I like this song...

7. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    I don't dislike it, personally. There are parts I really like, and parts that are a bit weird I guess. It'll probably grow on me.

I do really like the Katoshi solo-lines tho.

Edit: after listening to it a few more times I think I like it other than the Katan part (just that word). Wish a bit more was happening in the instrumentals, but overall it's very pleasant to listen to.

8. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

It's an easy listening song, nice :chuffed:

9. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    I don't usually judge a song on the first listen (most of Hinata songs are the type that grows on me). But my first impressions are it is very summery and catchy. Love the Katoshi solo (?) parts too.

10. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

I think this is one of their most pleasant/easy listening/soft? main song so far. Hard for me to judge yet before watching the MV so i'm looking forward to Tuesday

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It's fun! Very summery. I think Katoshi's voice is a bit hit or miss, sometimes she can sound a bit too nasal for me (that's also Miipan's problem). But her solo lines are great in this. Overall it's very nice.

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Love the song, happy for Katoshi, I think it suits her.

13. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    It’s definitely different which I appreciate. To me, it feels like it takes the best parts of Sonna Koto and Joyful Love and puts them together.

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I like the song. It somehow sound mature and there is a hint of retro style on its beat, which as old guy, I like that. Plus, members singing skill is also not disappointing. Sound ok.

15. SPTofumon

SPTofumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Twitter:
    SPTofumon
    I think it's a really good summer song and super catchy. I'll wait for whoever translates it just because I like having the whole context of the song, but right now it's pretty solid

16. manamohisama

manamohisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    The song is really easy listening and catchy as hell, I found myself humming to it by the last chorus on my first listen.

When I thought, oh strangely I haven’t heard “wow” yet and the wow wow yeah part comes on right away after that lol.

Katoshi solo line is just amazing. I love her tone so much. Yasashisa ga jama wo suru is one of my favorite unit song just because of katoshi vocal really shines in that song.

17. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    such easy listen song. i really like it. also the girls vocals sound clear and good..

and this song somehow makes me feels nostalgic. sounds like magical girl/slice of life/shojo anime song of the 90s-00s..

but was that wow wow wow yeah yeah yeah in last part necessary lol

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

First Hina A-side I can truly say I like, a lot. It sounds refreshing so yeah it's a summer song. Like most have said already, I like all Katoshi solo line which is solid and clear in this one. This is one reason I want to see her center. Well, everyone sounds nice anyway. I'm excited to see the MV.

19. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I love the new song! Definitely gives a summery feeling.

Cheers!

20. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like it! Fits her image