Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

2. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Just wanna quickly say that with the reopening of PARMS, tomorrow will have a promotion announcement (live stream) and Nanaka's final birth fest (live stream):
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1378290620289060864

Im dumb and initially said no live stream

I just remembered about the foreigners coming to PARMS question.
    From the pre-coronavirus period of I think late Sept. 2019 - Dec. 2020, I remember a few times where foreigners came to PARMS.

• Around either late Sept. or October, there were guys from Rubgypass shooting a video of the live and getting interviews. They were looking for people who spoke English and it was very rare, so I (surprisingly) approached them and chatted with them, and they offered to interview me. I gave a fairly short interview about it, and then they told me to end it with something about rugby (I mentioned being Canadian so they prompted me to say something about Canada since they were playing the next day I think?) The timing was actually not very good since a certain Momomin oshi who had come overseas from the Netherlands to watch rugby had left maybe a week or two before they had came and would've been a much better candidate than me for an interview. However, they never uploaded it to the website which I was disappointed about considering they did post a Tokyo halloween video among other stuff in Japan they did.
    • There was a tall caucasian woman taking videos and photos of the live, for what media or news I do not remember.
    • There was a caucasian family watching a live once, I'm pretty sure they didn't stay for buppan though.
    • I cannot remember who's birthfest it was, but there was certainly a group of foreigners that had come to watch the live, I don't recall if they stayed and got chekis but if they did I'm sure I would've remembered.
    • A Chinese guy had come specifically to see Kurumi Sora, I remember seeing a Japanese guy talk to him in Chinese and translate some stuff for him. I also recall him posting about it on Twitter.

About buppan being confusing, when I first came in Dec 2017 I had tried reading what the blog the staff wrote said, but I definitely was still really confused and was super nervous about holding up the cheki "end of line" sign. When I got to the cheki reception I blurted out Steam Girls (I actually wanted an Erina cheki) and he said Steam Girls was over, in which I appropriately said "Kamiya Erina". At that point I had figured it out and it was not all that complex once you understand how it goes. My whole objective that night was to get an Erina cheki anyways (and came back with much, much more than a single cheki...).

2000 yen for sure is expensive for tourists, although as an otaku my idea of spending has been significantly warped (especially when I look at things and think "Oh, this t-shirt looks nice" or "I could go to lunch here" and then I consider how much chekis it equals).

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  3. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Congratulations to Yuuri Kinoshita for becoming the 3rd Kamen Joshi leader. My prediction was on the mark.

Congratulations to Seri Suzumura and Harumi Osuzu for becoming Yuuri's support as sort of a vice-leader position.

Congratulations to Coharu Hinata and Harumi Osuzu for being promoted to Alice Juban.

And finally congratulations to Hina Oono and Misaki Kitagawa for being promoted to Steam Girls and Armor Girls respectively.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I also watched the live on YouTube and also would like to congratulate the girls with their new positions, transfers and promotions.

With the upcoming graduations some transfers and promotions were needed and I am glad they were deicided upon. I look forward to seeing everyone in their new groups.

If I can ask you @FruitPunchSamurai : Misaki Kitigawa mentioned Steam girls in her speech, was that the unit she actually wanted to join?

Also: did you already (or maybe you did IT yourself to) see fans already use the expanded gift permissions?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I believe what Misaki mentioned was that fans were expecting her to join Steam Girls, and I think she was prepared to do that, but from her time when she joined as an AJ, she had always wanted to join Armor Girls, so she renewed her determination towards that. Her fractured foot does not help either but hopefully she recovers.

I'm planning to give Shihori a present with the new rules, but I don't know much about cosmetics so I'm going to ask her what she wants and give it with a fan letter. I don't know anyone who has taken advantage of those new rules though.

I just want to explain what Nagata-san said about promotion conditions, which were that it was a voting system. Each KJ member would get a vote (except for Ao since she was on break and Nanaka was not given a vote) and the staff that oversee the cadets the most were given votes for a total of 28. They needed to get half of the votes to promote. I believe that the system changed yet again, and they have other things they need to do to advance. They also have to sell CDs, otherwise they won't be able to perform with costumes. This was all explained yesterday but I don't quite remember.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I can relate to that, as I am also a bit of a "gun otaku" (but because real guns are out of the question I collect airsoft versions) I also always think in terms of how the value of some things is related to airsoft.

It is then probably no surprise that this is my favorite picture of Moa-san;
    oversized photo removed

I just wished for two things regarding the gift rules:
    1. That they changed it 18 months ago so I could have given Momomin a gift.
    2. That they allow gifts also to be shipped instead of personal hand-over at the reception.

There is a Dutch luxury cosmetic brand that draws heavy inspiration from eastern culture and also has a few Japan inspired products in their line up (and for a limited time a Dutch/Japan line) which I would love to send to a few members.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2021
  7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the info everyone! Congrats to all the girls, I'm very happy for Yuuri & new Juban members, also a new Armor Girl is always a win! Steams too. The live streams are still up for those who still haven't seen them!
    Cabinet:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Nanaka final birthfest!

• Like Like x 1
  8. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I think the issue here is that since there's a 5000yen limit to gifts, they don't want to go through the hassle of sending it back and what not. Also I'm sure the staff would want to make a decision on whether to accept it or not right then and there. I'm honestly surprised why they changed this after 7 years since it was much simpler system of just not being able (also they were a little infamous in the idol world for no presents).

I forgot to include this in my above talks but Mitsuki Sena made a surprising announcment on her YouTube channel (I only ended up watching since Shihori recommended it via Twitter). She's actually not Japanese, both her parents are Chinese. She was born in Japan, and spent a good part of her early youth going back and forth between the two countries, but she barely knows the language. She talks to her mom in Japanese as well. I think she's been staying primarily in Japan since she was in first grade, so she more or less considers herself Japanese.

On Mayu's Instagram story, you can see her briefly attending Nanaka's birthfest, alongside Momomin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    There could be a rule for shipped gifts that there will be no returns and that gifts that aren´t allowed will be disposed. I believe AKB also does it that way.
    And the why they changed it could actually be financial. As far as I know part of the salary of the girls is variable depending on the fans votes etc.
    With many fans not being able to attend and maybe liveone spending dropping (to be clear, I have no idea if that is happening, it is just a guess) I wouldn´t be surprised to see the salaries also having taken a hit. By having fans that are able to get to the reception actually give cosmetic and beauty products to the members, products that they use a lot off and thus are a big expence for them, the girls get to save some money.
    I am pretty sure that many fans will do the same as @FruitPunchSamurai , ask the members what they want/need and then get that as a gift for them.

Mitsuki Sena being Chinese is a bit of a surprise indeed. I always thought that there was some non Japanese blood in her but I never suspected it in this degree. The Chinese part also surprises me as I always thought she had more western traits then the others.

THIS HOWEVER...

This is for me a real tearjerker :cry:

This is, as far as I know (and I am pretty sure the other fans would have told me if otherwise), the first time after her last liveone, 6 months ago, that Momomin is seen again and that makes me very happy, even if it is just a brief moment.
    I know I shouldn´t do this but there isn´t a day that I don´t think of her and hope that she will come back to social media again.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    In the spirit of "he who doesn't ask will never receive" I just asked Saria-san on Liveone if she could ask management to also allow presents to be sent from overseas.
    I might also sent a message to one of the Alice-project accounts directly to to ask for this.

• Like Like x 1
  11. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Has there been any news on the new Kamen Joshi album/CD that was supposed to drop soon? I have seen nothing about this...

12. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    The album was pushed to June, and will contain the new Steam Girls song to be shown next week. It should also have the new Armor Girls song with lyrics by Moa (no info on it other than that).

Congratulations to Nanaka for retiring with 3400 days as an idol. This marks the departure of the last member of Juban from when I became a fan.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks FruitPunch!
    *Congrats Nanaka...KAMEN JOSHI'S FIERCEST RAPPER, BEAUTIFUL FIGHTER, & absolute Alice Project legend!:banana:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    The album details have been published:

https://gamp.ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12667898252.html?__twitter_impression=true

- Title is "Mask a raid" and seeing this is obviously a reference to the word "masquerade" so someone with a good grasp of English came up with it, my compliments for this.
    - 2 versions, regular and limited
    - limited is only available via Village Vanguard and contains a extra song called Village * Vanguard * baby
    - Moa's song is called Proud * Knights
    - 11 regular songs + 2/3 bonus tracks
    - release is June 2nd
    - price ¥2000

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^ NICE! Gotta try & score that Village Vanguard version...
    1. Senjin Cutter/Kamen Joshi
    2. Riot Daisy/Kamen Joshi
    3. Till We Meet Again/Kamen Joshi
    4. Fanfare/Kamen Joshi
    5. Popping Summer/Kamen Joshi
    6. Love Wave/Steam Girls
    7. Super Straight/Alice Juban
    8. Lock Up/Kamen Joshi
    9. Sakura/Easter Girls
    10. Proud Knight/Armor Girls
    11. Story/Kamen Joshi
    12. Village Vanguard Baby (bonus track Village Vanguard exclusive version)/Kamen Joshi
    13. Glitter Kirameki (bonus track)/Kamen Joshi Kohousei
    14. Starry Night (bonus track)/Kiraboshi

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  16. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Just wanted to briefly post the video made by Tomoka for Steam Girls 8th birthday festival.

You can hear the new song
    LOVE☆WAVE
    in it too, which has quickly become my favorite Steam Girls song. Choreography was made by former member Mai Mizusawa (who also did sexy rabbit), and it's by far one of best ones they have. It's very cute, and I think it's by far Shihori's best she's ever done despite her always saying she can't dance.

Tokyo sports movie:

I'm gonna say I personally didn't have as much fun as I wanted to at Steam Girls birthday festival since I was assigned a seat in the back on the opposite side of where Shihori is (I wasn't allowed to stand either since only the back 3 rows get to stand and I was in the back 4th), but at least they switched their formation and positions for a few songs so fans who got a bad seat could see their oshi, and I got to see Shihori in the new outfit they debuted for that day.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  17. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi Kohosei 3/28 (Start at 15min.)

1. Light The Dynamite
    2. Koshi-Tan-Tan
    3. Quest
    4. Adventure

That the last show before Misaki Kitagawa broken one of her leg + got promoted into the core lineup as a Armor Girls. Show you where she was just before she won the promotion. It's the yellow side girls on the back.

The way they use her vocalist abilites remind me of Mayu Kusunoki (i'm missing you Mayu hahaha). Big right tasty tone they use to amp up the music on tempo switch momment. She did a pro studio work on Koshi-Tan-Tan i'm glad one of the lady performing on that sucess song has been rewarded. There other sweet vocalist if were taking that road with the candidate who i find better dancer to my eyes so her promotion above those was a surprise for me (Kana&Otoha). Didn't see it coming but i've been more out of touch with KJ last winter! I've been train over all my previous study years that the hot spot stealer candidate gain a position next to the center usually too!

I catch up LOVE☆WAVE on livesteam i am a night owl! Sound to me like a mix up A10 Super Straight, Cerisier Giovanni, a 90s disco number and a broken computer. The 90s disco number + broken computer i guess is a somewhat commun as a SteamGirls typical sound. I think i have it in my top3 Steamgirls song after Sexy Rabbit and Sara panorama graduation song. More a set opener than a set ender the song ending is a bit stiff i have them playing another song right after the end. The intro remind me a pro-wrestler entrace song hahaha, quite fun. It have the always nice Nagata Masaki double chorus trick with the bassy quick catchy ''love wave'' chorus here and there and then the more princess basic chorus later on. The pre-chorus is large also most of the song is in chorus mode. The dance routine i found it more hand move heavy than leg move heavy but with a woman in a wheelchair dance routine often goes on this path lately. Great addition! Upbeat tune.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  18. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

I have to say, I often wonder, after being one of the few members who have had 2 runs at this, why cadet Kanna Otogi has never been promoted, she seems like Armor Girl material...:twisted:

19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I have no idea why but becoming an Armorgirl is I think a bit tricky as I believe that unit (judging by the gun stands on stage) is capped at 6 members and with the recently announced promotion of Misaki Kitagawa to Armorgirls the unit will be a 6 person unit again.

Also I am sad to hear you didn´t have a great time at Shihori´s party @FruitPunchSamurai
    I wonder though: is actually changing your seat with someone else allowed? It looks to me, when I watch the lives on YouTube, that there is actually still a lot of moving around in the audience?
    Also, is there any indication or guideline on to when things like the KamenJoshi cafe can run again as they would do normally?

20. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

KamenJoshi - 『HIGH-VOLT-AGE!!』

HEY! it's an audition people, are you the drummer we, the happy townspeople of pages 130 need???
    Tomoka channel put a visualiser for Steam Girls -『Love☆Wave』as Steam Girls 8th anniversairy!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021