Single Hinatazaka46 5th [Kimi Shika Katan] (2021/05/26)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Kumosayi, Mar 28, 2021.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    With Tokimeki Sou THIS PV is my fav of Hinata so far:1st:, so colorful and matching:blush: Really nice they did a oneshot PV (loving this kind of PV themes). Katoshi really is shining:oops:<3
    Glad I saw Otake a few shots:inlove:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 9
  4. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

watched the music video for the first time yesterday! and wow the views and likes racked up really fast.

got dizzy at the intro at first viewing but ended up getting used to it because the music video is so addictive![hehe] i can't count how many times i re-watched it because it's such a visual eye candy. well done girls and the whole team behind the scenes (director/cameraman/choreographer)!

I also checked the comments section and was really happy to see a lot of Japanese and especially people from overseas saying they watched the mv for the first time and became a fan

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  5. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Found on Twitter. Chuddon!

E0I7gi3VIAUKHAn.jpg

Btw. lets join the queue for "Koe no Ashiato"

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    The more I watch the Kimi Shika Katan MV the more I like it! Everyone looks great, the camework is great, the dancing is great, it's really good.

And I really like the age-seperated uniforms, though I prefer the mid-aged ones the most. Not really relevant but it made me think about a potential 4th gen, since I think this is the first time they've done three age groups, instead of over20 and under20 (not that many under20 left :p).

Also really looking forward to Koe no Ashiato, but they'll have to give the rest of the MVs with a shorter period in between if they want to be done by the 26th :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  8. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^love the outfits, may be my fav so far<3 ahh can't decide who's looking best:inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Super cute uniforms! They all look great in the profile pictures too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    As the MV is still going strong with now 2.5 Million view. There is another First Time. Take a look at the quality settings of the MV - 4K. It is the first Sakamichi MV released in 4K. I know there is the 4K Seishun no Uma video but it is not an official MV for a single. One reason more to watch the MV again.

Bild 3.jpg

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Koe no Ashiato MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

'Boilterplate' Hinatazaka46 logo as thumbnail until MV is formally released tonight at 20:00 JST.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Katoshi with her early Hiragana Keyaki hairstyle is lovely :inlove:

As for the song itself, need time for me to grow. The MV is beautiful, visually calmer than the A-side. The setting as schoolgirls reminds me of Kyun and sometimes Kitai Shiteinai Jibun. Btw, the scene where Hinano puts lipstick to Marii, isn't it referencing to Kyun? A legacy from Kyonko :lol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This MV reminds me of previous Hinata MV. Kyun, Doremi, Bokutachi wa tsukiatteiru, ima ni mita iro, Kitai shite, Hinano solo song (rooftop scene), Tokimeki sou (Mei2 dance scene in comp room), Daretobe. I feels like watching this group journey.:)
    The dance was also beautiful, sharp, and cool. Thank you Takahiro sensei, and members also execute it flawlessly. Hinata can do any type of dance! Their dance synchronisation are amazing.:1st:

The mischievous four.:D
    IMG_20210505_184617.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  14. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I love the callbacks, they add a certain feeling of nostalgia that fits with having watched this group GROW over the last few years and had a lot of ups and downs. I think it was lovely to see Nibu being given much more to do, Kage being Kage, and that everyone got their own little moment.

Personal favourite though, inevitably:

KonoSuzy.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Loved both the song and the MV. The dancing was great too, the pacing etc. I think this might be my favorite Hinata MV. They did the double center well too, imo. Both were clearly centers, and they worked well together.

Also loved Nao with a ponytail, she suits it really well!

• Like Like x 1
  16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    The callbacks to their early days were so cute and i feel an overwhelming sense of pride watching those scenes again. Screen time was excellent and the w center felt unusual but I enjoyed it a lot! Nibu isn't my favorite but her happy vibes really shined through. This is turning out to be a solid single (maybe my favorite), the bar keeps rising!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Rae_Q

Rae_Q Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    GoriGoriDonuts
    I'm kinda loving this KimiShika era... I love the music, I love the new MVs, and I just love their growth.
    KonSuki is still my favorite Single so far but I have been listening to Kimi Shika Katan and Koe no Ashiato on loop since the MV for each was released and every time I watch the videos, I notice small things and it just gets better and better.

I actually thought at first that I wouldn't like Koe no Ashiato because it's really different from their previous songs, but it's just so... Calming... and addictive... I am addicted. That's it.

• Like Like x 6
  18. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    You have no idea how much I love KimiShika, everytime I watched the MV I can't help singing and dancing along. It's my favorite Sakamichi A-side among this year releases. I'm gald it was worthy all wait since last year. I loved every second of the MV, it was totally perfect.

Koe no Ashiato really made me think of the Hiragana days, those days in which the members were struggling to get more recognition as members of Keyaki, those days that lead into Hinata formation. I'm glad to finally see a W-center in Hinata :)

• Like Like x 6
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Just found out that the composer of Kimi Shika Katan is Derek Turner, who also composed Sakurazaka's Nobody Fault.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    • Like Like x 6