1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 27th [Gomen ne Fingers Crossed] (2021/06/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

At first watch: Nogizaka meets Fast and Furious (Wild Speed). Zu’s miss [hehe]

2. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i thought that's the new game trailer of Need for Speed lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I guess my expectation for the mv is too big, need to rewatch it again later.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Got a bit dizzy watching it :^^;:

Basically concentrated on six members. Didn't add much to the preview. Need to be fast to see all members. Matsumura got her few seconds in the spotlight. Overall it's nice but I guess I can't stop looking back at Wilderness World and how so much better it is, song and now MV too. Add to that someone mentioned Yoasobi, which is sweeeeeeet!!!

Now I'm so ready for Nekojita Kamomi-ru Tea, Otona tachi ni wa shiji sarenai (which for me is the best so far) and of course Under.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I like the mv, it shows how much money put into it. A really fast pace mv..

With people keep comparing it to wilderness world, I do agree mv wise, wilderness world is much better, the pacing is good with more screen time for the 2nd and 3rd line.

I don't like the costume they used in the dance scene. It seems like a combination of very beautiful patterns but when it was combine, the color seem really weird

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

7. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Rewatching it, its actually pretty good especially the dance.

8. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I love the song but not the mv. The mv is actually okay but just that. just seeing the members in a race but no story telling..if it's have a story telling why the girl race maybe it will be better I think.

Well it's just my opinion...

And after a long time I see Asuka tied her hair in mv again...

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The MV is so so, I guess too much expectation kills it. And I still cannot warm up to the song, I didn't quite like it at first listen but I thought it's going to grow like Wilderness world but it doesn't. I guess my problem with it is that the melody has this "dizzying" effect, and the MV kinda makes it worse lol...
    And sorry to say this, but I don't see Sakura fitting this concept. Out of the 6 members featured most in this MV, she looks the most tame. Ikuchan and Mizuki looks best in this MV.

10. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Yes I think I have too much expectations ttoward the mv too... For me Endo look so flat for this kind of concept... I like ikuta, saito and kaki expression the most. But it's back to people taste.. Umezawa also so beautiful in the opening...

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

11. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    The MV made me like the song more. :)

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

I thought there would be some story at first, continuing from their background story on the special web. But, there wasn't. Too bad :shock:

Anw, I like their non ishou dance part :)

13. manamohisama

manamohisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    The acting is really awkward for me especially yoda driving scene and endo randomly throws her key up in the air like two-three times for what lol.

Ikuchan is probably the one that fits the racing girl concept the most. She looks really beautiful and confident in the mv. Love that for her!

14. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Endo did a great job in this MV since the theme of this MV is different from their previous singles. she can show matured Emotion despite of having cute and shy chara and thanks to that roles she got in her recent dramas. although the MV itself didn't live up on our expectations. and what i notice is that outfit in the end doesn't fit on the back they used i rather prefer the casual one in the middle of the MV, as the other user said the rest of the members don't get enough screen time i almost though that rentan and kubo are not part of this MV because of lack of screentime.

15. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

I'm not a fan of Sakura but I was kinda disappointed. At least I thought she can show kind of dark (or sth like that I can't come up with a word) vibe but she looks stiff here with few change on her expression. The dance looks good. I like the color, the look of Ikuta and Mizuki and it was too dizzy for me to find the member of the 2nd and 3rd line. Song-wise, I rank it on the same level with Wilderness World, actually it's interesting but the vocal is not strong and sharp enough to add some flavors and without a bridge, it's hard to create a climax.
    I'm looking forward to the MV of 3rd gen, that song is much more of my taste.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That's actually what I'm expecting too. A short story before the actual MV.

I don't like the big screen with those blurry buildings. Visual eyesore. Well, most of the race scene or the alternating attire on the choreo. Total headache. Of course, it's my fault for watching it again and again. :lol:

I'm definitely not complaining, but why Ikuta instead of Matsumura? Believe me, I'm the last to pick Ringo over Ikuta but shouldn't it be her among 2nd row as the (graduating) center. I mean, this is her last. Just a small observation, that's all. Ikuchan is still the queen.

I would have to agree about Sakura. She just doesn't have that kind of expression that would fit this type of song. She looks awkward, especially on close-ups. Renka can do a lot better. I somehow wish Asuka is the center (Ooops, can't repeat Wild World, haha). And yeah, you have to watch it several times and pause a lot to see the other members.

Praying while still in the race. Come on now :hehe:

Ok then. Let's go 3rd gen!!!

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    My favorite parts.
    - Sakura - she looks amazing in this MV. Her outfit style, expression, her moves when she dance, everything about her ooze the center aura. :inlove:
    - Yamachan drift - finally I can see some of drifting move even though it was only a second.:1st:
    - Dreamcatcher keychain - as InSomnia, this keychain was enough to make me smile and excited for the whole MV. :D

Overall,it is a good MV. Even though it was a bit dissapointed that they didn't make the story MV like SayoImi, Tachinaorichu or Kimi wa Boku to Awanai Hou ga Yokatta no Kana. 3.5/5 from me.:)

Can't wait for the Rusted Compass.:)

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Im glad mv is not story mode. I dont know why people like story-wise MV. The costume is freaking hideous too. Can they just make nogi-like costume but with kpop look? I think if they dance in school uniform like seifuku mannequin already good enough. But the best uniform if only wearing pants while dancing. See endou in pants and shirt while dancing really makes her stand out.

19. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

after i watched the mv i dont remember much . i just want to play need for speed so bad. and i want to imagine that i race againt asuka .

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    As for me, the reason why I like Nogi's story-wise MV are:
    • Nogi's story-wise MV make it different than standard idol MV.
    • It is also more enjoyable to watch member play a role.
    • Story-wise MV also is a good choice to emphasize the meaning behind a song's lyrics. Remember SayoImi, that also became the last song and performance of Nanamin before she retired from entertainment industry? In that MV, she was dissapearing in the last scene as the sign of her retirement.:(
    • It is also fun to see members play some crazy role in the story-wise MV, like Sonna Baka na, Secret Graffiti, or Korogatta Kane wo Narase.:D
    • And, we also can see members much longer on story-wise Mv, like the 10+ minutes long of Tachinaorichuu MV.:D
    • Plus, we might also get a kissing scene on story-wise MV, like what Naachan and my Kami-Oshi Waka<3<3<3<3<3 did in Mukuchi na Lion, which also made me having a nosebleed.[hehe]
    In conclusion, it is maybe just people preference. Some of them doesn't like story-wise MV, and many of them, like me, love story-wise MV.[hehe]

Last edited: May 14, 2021