1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Tbh, on the wiki she deserves to be listed in the graduates even before Ueki Nako, Tanaka Natsumi & Fukagawa Maiko.
    Her grad announcment was too predictable.

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official digest video of today's event:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sakura's announcement is at 5:28.

• Like Like x 2
  3. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If she didn't get grad single in HKT, she'd be the only ace group who never get solo centre. Oh no...

Btw, congrats to your graduation, Sakura-tan!

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. chaloner

chaloner Kenkyuusei

English subs...

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Why in the world did you get a dislike for this comment...

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hello to those who don't know me, I usually post In Sakamichi groups and IZ*ONE thread, nice to meet you all.

I was going to originally post this in IZ*ONE thread but it's better here becuase it's more about Sakura than IZ*ONE:

Her graduation annoucement was very expected to me even before the leak from that magazine because she definitely is the type of person who wants new challenges and expand her horizons.

She definitely didn't want IZ*ONE to end, which is why (even tough she was trying to be strong for he other members) she was looking really sad, but she had to make up her mind about what to do next and she did.

From the wota perspective it's ok to feel disappointed, and maybe a bit upset because of the situation. But we have to remember that she's just a person like all thw people in this world. And people change, Sakura was living in a different country with a different culture for 2.5 years, that definitely made her change her way of seeing life. The only thing to do abot that is to comprehend her feelings and respect her decision without any hate.

As she said HKT will always have a special place in her heart so she will never forget all the memories and the people she knew.

さくちゃん、お卒業おめでとうございます。

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Incredible, even though she spent 4 months doing nothing in Korea because of the scandal she couldn't even force herself to pretend to like HKT for 4-6 months before announcing her graduation. HKT is the one that got really fucked by produce48, they gained nothing from it except a fuck you from Sakura even though they could have easily blocked her produce48 participation. I guess HKT management deserves it for being so stupid.

• Dislike x 8
    • Winner x 7
    • Like x 5
    • Agree x 5
    • Creative x 5
    • Informative x 1
  8. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

@sakusakukamen - Although it wasn't an HKT single she did solo center Kimi wa Melody over in AKB. And evidently whatever opportunities might've been left for her as an ace in HKT don't mean enough to her for her to stay.

9. Ascalot

Ascalot Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Yep, but who cares about jpop fans when there are some big contracts in Korea waiting.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I wonder which Korean agency she is going to sign with. 100% she already has accepted an offer.

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Sad but understandable :( Thought she might stay at least a year.
    But well her decision ;) Wish her the best for the bright future

12. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I wonder if HKT at least got some compensation from the new agency, if not damn, that's the worst deal of all time, they sent their best members to korea and got absolutely nothing from it, why would they accept these terms?

By the way i remember reading that Sakura said that other members couldn't graduate until she came back and talking about the 10th anniversary. I guess you can't really trust her words.
    Fa44wml.jpg

;>

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's pretty certain it's going to be with HYBE (BTS agency)

• Like Like x 1
  14. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

Honestly, I’m ok with Sakura leaving like this - HKT is set for nakomiku to take the lead and I truly think SK is the place she wants to be now.

15. Mirimimi

Mirimimi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Hi everybody. I resuscitate my account specially to wrote here, in regard to the fact that my kami oshi has announced her graduation. I'm a hard lurker here usually.

First of all, forgive me for my english, it is not my first language, I hope I will be able to convey what I want to truly say, I certainly to intend to upset or insult anyone:oops:
    Forgive me also for my long post.

Sakura is one of the few i oshied, alongside Amina, Rena Matsui, and Sayanee, Komiharu and Techi.
    I absolutely love all those amazing mentioned idols and people, they all have a special spot in my heart, but Sakura has a bigger and deeper spot.

I'm sad for Sakura graduation, but I'm mostly glad and excited for her. I'm very proud of the path she had choose since her very beginning in the idol world.
    I'm extremely glad she returned to her original group, and that she will not last long there. Mainly for 2 reasons :

1) Honestly, as much as it hurts me to say it, Sakura no longer fit the HKT image, I can't personally see her there anymore. It's not because she had become "better" or "more polished" or a "superstar", no, none of that for me... But because in my perspective, Sakura has obtained her mains goals and want to push further and deeper into them: find herself as an idol and as a person, and improve those two aspect. She is someone known to always be ambitious, always want to be at the top, always want to move higher by improving herself. She always wanted to surpass her legendary sempai before all of them graduated, she always wanted to have her beautiful story in 48G and to be an important figure in 48G.
    She did not obtain to achieve all the goals she wanted to in 48G ( for example, be the first at at least one sousenkyo when all her legendary figure where there, be the center in a HKT single), but she got to improve herself as an idol and as a person. She obtained on the same time bigger dreams and opportunities, and want to try to achieve them, and that's ok as that's why 48G exists for.
    That said, I know as everybody that she promised to return to HKT48, and I can understand why some people are upset that she will not do as she said, but nobody knew she would experience the parcour she had experienced. I like to say that she "evolved" : she improved her singing, her dancing, and had learn how to compose and write a song. She "evolved" to a version of herself with whom she's more confident, more comfortable, more happy. That version of her does not fit anymore with that of HKT.
    And I ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT WANT to see a HKT revamped around her to fit her, as I like HKT the way it is.

2) During her and Nako time in Korea, HKT evolved too. Management has invested in Mikurin, yes, but also in a new ace, Nappi. I tend to think that the true current ace of HKT is Nappi, because I feel like they invest in Mikurin only because she's the other pair of NakoMiku and they are waiting for Nako. Maybe it's completely an error to think that, but that's my feelings, although I love Mikurin and acknowledge all her efforts, but I always had feelings that management always favored Nako than Miku (I also hd this feeling from Sashi about them).
    HKT invested in Nappi, and ever since for me it was the sign of a new era that had to begun. That new era should have begin when Sashi graduated, with the lead of Sakura but she was abroad in a exclusive contract, and HKT had to be lead by the next aces who happens to be in the next generation. For me, having Sakura returning as one of the ace would have drag back HKT in their evolution, and drag back most of attentions that have been put on new aces and on the new era. Salura graduation officially confirm that the new era has begun since.

I'm really truly glad she won't stay even a few months for those 2 reasons, both for HKT and her, and I will extend even to AKB.
    Sakura would not have "saved" AKB, nobody could do it alone. All the aces of 48G can only hard carry their group at most, but saving it? :fp:
    Sakura staying would shift a good chunk of the spot on her rather than on the new aces (not indefinitely but for a good amount of time). And definitely, longer she stays in 48G, more she kills opportunities she wants. Her hype will die as the time pass, like for all idols or other celebrities, and that's why there is only a certain time for them to catch it, it is their duty to see when the time is for themselves. She definitely has to think about herself and her career.
    Even Sashi quit HKT when she estimated that this time was the best for her, even though HKT was without Sakura and Nako.

I've wrote this long, but I don't feel like I succeed to express what I truly wanted:(
    I know that I can't control what each one of us can feel toward an other person, but I can't understand how some of us can assert that an idol doesn't love her group, her members with who she experienced good, bad, beautiful, painful, wonderful, tearful, important moments, like she doesn't have an heart. Even if they quit for their own interests, a graduation is always filled with tears of regrets and sadness even when it's filled with happiness and excitement. It's not different for Sakura.

Wherever she goes, I will always support our precious Sakura :inlove:

Congratulations on you Sakuratan, may the best come on you<3<3<3

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've never been a major Sakura fan, neither during her time as a 48 Group member nor as an IZ*ONE member. I genuinely do not see what other people see in her, why it's her that people love so much. Still, her graduation announcement does upset me a little bit. I was upset over how IZ*ONE ended, that they didn't give us a final album or a real good-bye concert with the promotion that a good-bye concert deserved. This feels similarly abrupt. I've been looking forward to Sakura, Nako and Hitomi returning to Japan, but I couldn't even enjoy it because of the immediate graduation announcement.

From her perspective, this is the smartest thing to do. She shouldn't wait for her hype to die down. She should go back to Korea as soon as possible (if she is really going to debut with BigHit's new girl group). I can see how she might have stalled HKT48's progress, and I agree Nappi is the top contender for HKT48's centre now... however, I saw Sakura more as an AKB48 member anyway. She centred more AKB48 songs than HKT48 songs. If AKB48 releases a single and lets Sakura centre it, it will surely sell well, but what after that? Her new fans will move to her new group, not stay with 48 Group.

Oh well. Congratulations to her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

sakura leave hkt48 or such is not my business . see . i dont even write the band s name correctly , o may be i write it correctly.
    see lots of idiot s comment all around such as sakura is too big for htk46 ,akb48 . akb48 have no future . kpop rule the world so go for it . kpop is future .
    its really make me sick about people these day. you dont like it so shut up and leave . go for kpop and such
    dont use sakura for hitting akb48 or htk46 or hkt48 and such .

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: May 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wonder when this was shot? Must have still been in Korea cause they only just came out of self-isolation the day of the HKT48 event. Makes me wonder how long she's been planning to graduate already. Maybe as soon as IZ*ONE announced the disbandment date?

20. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Must have been some time ago, she credited the photographer and the stylists on her instagram and they are Korean (the stylists also worked for IZ*One and took Kangchan's new profile pic, as it seems). I guess that she had been thinking about what to do for a while before the disbandment. The HYBE/BigHit rumor was before the disbandment announcement or afterwards? I don't remember ... But I wonder if she wouldn't have returned to HKT at all in case of a contract extension? Because the dates seems quite set o_O