1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yokochan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Hmmm... So, in a way, can this be considered a scandal?

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Not, is considered as doxxing...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Even is a "secret known to the winds" pointing it is considered bad...

5. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Unless the girl actually said it on stream, its a big no no

6. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Oh dang, what have I started.....:fp:
    Apologies, I was not familiar with Vtuber or their community rules.
    I was just curious about this new venture of Yokochan, I thought it was officially sanctioned by AKB management.
    I'll delete the original offending post, again, I'm very sorry :(

7. Jun-san

Jun-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Satsuki Aika
    Vtuber yokoyui, god the world must want me to really get into vtubers lol

8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    @donjonnie I don't think it's a big deal to mention and talk about it here, it's more about not going into her chat or Twitter spamming: "THIS IS YOKOYAMA YUI ACTUALLY", or vice versa asking Yoko "ARE YOU YUIRAGI AMU" or whatever. This is 99 % a part of some (yet) unannounced project and who knows what the point is, but you can also see they made it pretty obvious to deduce who they are (once they were found in the first place). But for the time being, the fun is in playing along so to say.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She's even (shamelessly :awesome:) replying to her own fans on Twitter. Do we really have to pretend that nobody knows that she's a famous (kinda) celebrity and everyone knows that she's the vtuber? We're not talking about a random dude that wants to have an internet persona but wants to keep his true identity secret, like someone in a forum.

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hm I checked the Vtuber's Twitter and she doesn't receive a lot of replies, and for her last tweet, she replied back to almost everyone who replied, so maybe it's not that she replies to the Yui fans but that the Yui fans who think that she's Yui are writing to her, and she replies to them like she does for others (and well there aren't many replies so it stands out). I checked in her latest livestream in Youtube and I saw quickly a few mention of Yui in the chat (some by korean fans, not many). I don't know if it's her but if people say that she has the same voice, then it might be her, but I guess she wants to keep her identity secret or else she could just make a normal Youtube channel with her face, or she could just say that it's her... So yes, it's better to avoid mentioning it completely (and what if it's not her LOL)

From what I saw, I think Vtubers usually have effects on their voices? I don't think it's the case here, I'm surprised she didn't try to change her voice more since many people apparently recognize her... Even the name has "Yui" in it LOL. Then again who knows... unless she confirms anything, let's act like this is not her :fear:

11. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I think people should seperate her Vtuber persona from her idol persona.

See it a bit as virtual cosplay, it is not the real person doing it, but it is the character.

Oh and it is definetly approved by management, probably with some rules offcourse, but there is no way an active 48-group idol can do anything on YouTube without consent from management.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I'm not really into this vtuber thing, but her avatar looks cool, I like it more than Tintin's. it's interesting how they did it underground for a month, but yeah it's obvious it's them, so they don't really want to hide it.
    I'm not interested in the games she's playing, but the covers are awesome

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yeah my first reaction was why tf they let them work for many hours streaming for like 10 people... but it is also interesting in the sense it might have felt kinda liberating...

but now I saw that she's actually been streaming on bilibili as well (you can find some of the streams recorded if you search for her name, meanwhile the videos on her profile are Chinese subbed cuts!), and "she" updates her profile there and on weibo in perfect Chinese! What is this all supposed to mean?!
    https://space.bilibili.com/1002731313

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    So Minagawa's scandal was just a stunt to hide their true purpose: Chinese subs.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    http://akb48team8.net/archives/yokoyui-107.html
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://twitter.com/hikakin/status/1398900740110749696
    [​IMG]
    =======================================================================================================
    https://twitter.com/yamato__ao/status/1399005350783721476
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  18. Aka