[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    By the way, do they have the chance to shower after each sweaty training session ? Or do they just change their outfit and go for their next program ? :blink: It seems some girls don't even shower before going out in the morning :shocku:.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol I sure think there is a preparation for all that before the actual program lol. In kouhaku, it is shown how on the day of the program, they go early to rehearse, then rest before the show. I believe they do take their bath and all that before the program lol

3. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I once was a hardcore fan of a K-pop group i.e. SNSD but since one of their members left, which happened to be my bias, I just didn't feel like following them anymore; for some reason I just lost the passion as the group felt incomplete to me. It happened to me with other K-Pop groups as well. On the other hand, I don't feel the same with my favorite Japanese groups. For instance, Nanami Hashimoto was my bias in Nogizaka46 and…yeah I felt sad when she left, but that had made me interested more in the remaining members and ended up being a fan of most of them, my passion also grew more for the group.

The Japanese sure know how to make us attached to their idols' through the variety shows and the fan-idol interaction stuff which is way more genuine than their Korean counterparts whose interactions I feel either fake or forced at times.

I'm still new to Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 so I apologize if my post is considered off-topic haha.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Agree, once Jessica left, the whole "power of 9" went out the window, and GG was never the same. It is very shocking and more often than not, devastating when even one person leaves the group in K-pop. In J-pop, sad as they may be, "rolling" graduations are expected from the start, and less impactful overall. (That being said, I do miss a certain Shida Manaka... :()

• Like Like x 1
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Regarding baths and showers, I wouldn't even think that they don't have the time for a brief shower even for a minute. Of course training sessions would not be as extreme as a 150 minutes live but I can't forget how sweaty Oozono chest was during the 2nd day of Backs Live (as I saw on a youtube video). With such amount of sweat after every session (even for Japanese people that sweat much less compared to europeans or americans) and no matter how high quality, breathable textiles they use for their uniforms, a shower seems a must!

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Japanese people take baths in the evening, showering in the morning isn't common.

Also, I don't think most of the girls have that busy of a schedule that they are going from practice immediately into like radio programs? They likely have them on different dates. I doubt they do practice more than once or twice a week, it's not like they're performing these songs on the fly and need to know it from the top of their heads. It's probably similar to K-Pop in which the girls learn the songs and choreography for the single in the lead up the the release and practice those maybe a few times a week, and then after the release and music show promotions they just have standard weekly practices. When the concerts like BACKS LIVE and W-KEYAKI come up, they practice hardcore for like... two weeks beforehand, but aside from that I think the girls have fairly relaxed schedules, especially when you consider that a lot of them still attend school/university.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^ At first I thought that the girls have practice sessions almost everyday :blink: and their schedules are very tight. Glad to know that they have plenty of spare time :).

Anyways, I believe it's better to also shower in the morning before going out for work/school. Not only is it good hygiene, it will also make them feel much better and likely feel less stressed out from work.

8. Riri

Riri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    i totally understand, I've been a kpop fan longer than a jpop fan and i'm simply not interested in their variety and such mostly just the music, even if I tend to like every member in the group eventually, I used to form a bigger bond w the groups I followed but now my interest it's only music related

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Welcome @Izzi46

As a relatively new kpop observer, I find both differences and similarities between kpop and jpop groups quite fascinating.
    I'm not sure what is more genuine though. 48/Sakamichi idols surely have an impressive training on that.

I saw Pon had different tickets for stages and Backs Live, so even though she has to practice for W-Keyaki she still has free time. Which... hopefully is not a constant situation. More jobs her way, please!

On an unrelated note...
    I'm glad we could establish that the girls actually shower [hehe]

10. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I dont see Yuuka getting on that special senbatsu unless both Manatsu & Kumi are selected

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Nah, Yuuka's popular and the leader, she'll be there. Pon and Risa are also a given/lock. As are the three centers. If they go for a small senbatsu (12, 4 per group), It will most likely be be Sugai, Pon, Risa and Runrun. (For Nogi: Asuka, Erika, Sakura, Mizuki, for Hina: Shiho, Kyoko, Nao, Miku)

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I really LOLed at that. Indeed, we all reached to a definite conclusion after deep pondering and extensive argumentation... :lol: But at the end of the day, apparently, I'm sure they are all taking care of their hygiene more than a salon Persian cat does for her fur!

• Like Like x 1
  13. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I'll still stick to my prediction. I say Hono will be there instead. We can get both too but Im sure they wont send only one 2ki there

inb4 anyone gets offended, it's just speculation. Nothing against her or anything like that

14. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I'm not even sure why that conversation happened. Nanka kimoi.

• Like Like x 2
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  17. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    In the Sakura Banashi videos, you see them with blankets over their legs even when they sit by the camp fire. Is the weather really that cold ? [hehe]. I certainly prefer winter rather than hot humid summers :awesome:.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 3
  19. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Wasn't there a bet on who from 2gen would be the first with a PB? :fear: