TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Kira called her Bakane, but Bakanen would work as her nickname. :lol: I'm not sure if it started with the Sakura Banashi when the two were paired together, or before, but it feels like they've been paired a lot recently.

2. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    They were supposed to be dissing each other [hehe]
    But I thought she just said baka..ne? (as in, "you're baka, you know")... But I guess (B)akane or (B)Akanen would also work

also @Joltfriend, they were posting a lot of pictures together on their blogs, even before Banashi. Although we don't know when Banashi was filmed, so it is possible they became close there.

3. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    This was a great episode. Been a while since I laughed this hard. If they have more episodes like this, I believe Sakurazaka will be just fine.

- I have mad respect for Fujiyoshi to stand up to Mad Dog Kobayashi, Masumoto calling Akane "Bakanen", Matsuda challenging Okubo and Inoue tearing down Takemoto. The second gen are strong with words and personality. So much fun from them.

- Yes! Throwback to Sawabe Vs Habu! They have the same hype going just like last time, and those hammer strikes were fierce. That's what I was waiting to see for so long. Love how Habu played along with those "rage stares".:^O^::gavel:

- Onuma packs some serious power. She obliterated Okubo with those strikes. Love how she returned the favor. This was a good stress reliever for the girls. I also love how the "Senpai, Kouhai" rule was relaxed just for this. It's a good way to strengthen bonds.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    The 2nd Moriya duel was hilarious. I don't know if Yamori (gecko) Rena is temporary. And for the next episode preview, I have a feeling that Tsucchi Dubbing Rika Gag will be back.

5. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Is tataite kabutte janken pon a idol aggression training game?

I suppose Ahoge Akanen is really Bakanen. Moriya seem to have lost her 女王 mode.

ahoge.jpg

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  6. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    This weeks episode was really fun, its been a while since i actually laughed.

Okubo seems to have good chemistry with the girls. I liked her too when she hosted the Ebi-series that was also fun.

Kira-sama so precious >_<

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wish they invite Okubo again in the future (Or have a mini series with her), and really push the envelope. Besides being funny as heck, the important thing working with Okubo are the practical lessons learned.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    They could do something like Sakubingo with her as the host. It would be interesting to see the girls with a female comedian.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She really seemed to bring them to life. It reminded me of when Hiragana began to really switch on in variety with Audrey.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    The truth is that, at this stage, Sakurazaka would need a second variety show, Saku-bingo like. In case the MC happens to be a woman that (if I'm not mistaken) would be the very first time for an Aki-P group, right?

The vibes were awesome, even the slight tinge of antagonism between my thunderstorm, Akipo, and Okubo-sensei (a wise "teenager" with huge experience in variety and apparently a big, big heart) would work miracles for the group. Oh, we need so much more variety like the one we just had...

P.S. Also the French cheese part some episodes ago was hilarious as hell...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    I would also agree that they need a 2nd show. Since Nogi has had several extra shows, and Hinata has had a few. Technically they have done the Bingo style show already, except for 2nd gen. To me, Bingo was all over the place, with lots of cut scenes, jumbled scenes out of order, and serious pushing of advertisement's for the group (or other groups). They can do those advertisement's and their songs on their main show.

I would rather see something that isn't "in studio" all or most of the time. I know it isn't easy at the moment, but easier than it was last year. If it were to be with Okubo-san, then it would probably be in studio all the time like the one she did with a 48 group (can't remember right off hand which group, sorry).

I would love to see them go to restaurants trying to do food reports, going to a Heiwa no Mori type park with all the obstacles over water, or have them dress up in Cosplay to embarrass them in public. I would also like to see them on Dokkiri GP, or maybe doing their own pranks on each other. I think they need to get embarrassed more to help them break out of their shells. There was so much laughter the last two episodes, mostly because of getting embarrassed. And they seemed to enjoy those moments.

A lot of this could still be done in studio I suppose. I am just looking for them to do more variety I guess? To push the envelope to say. I was happy to see Ten and Michan on Bibirase House, and I am grateful that a few get to do quiz shows.

As for MC/MC's, would a single (Okubo), duo (Tokyo Hoteison or Milk Boy), or trio like Hanako be better?

Really just thinking/typing out loud with my random thoughts. But, again, I do agree they need a 2nd show of some kind. And it doesn't have to be every week, can be every other or once a month (if over 30 minutes). And the girls can rotate each episode, or every other episode on who is there.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

That 48 group was SKE48, the Ebi Friday Night shows. And yes, it was very good comedy (you can check parts of it out on YouTube). The dynamics would change having a female MC for our girls, even if for a short period of time. Okubo-sensei would be awesome, if at all possible.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's true that they need to have other shows. I feel sad and sorry for the girls being reserved for later in tv shows now but seeing these last 2 episodes and the preview episode, I can't help but feel that the show runners are prepping them up for something. They've greatly improved by themselves and will need some little tuning. That is how they will be much better than now. Give them more varieties

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Okubo-san is part of a duo called Oasiz -- Okubo Kayoko and Mitsuura Yasuko. Here's one little TV clip from last December. They seem to have a YouTube show now.

I don't know whether it's mainly down to Okubo-san or not, but these last two shows make me optimistic for Sakurazaka's variety future, which they need for more popularity.

15. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

I agreed with all above posts about getting them another their own tv show since they all are hard working for variety wise and out of their own shells. Other sakamichi groups got more shows than their crown program.

16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I wouldn't mind someone with a 'strict' or 'imposing' image hosting the show, like Koyabu in Hinabingo. It was entertaining to see them go from being wary at first to being able to throw jabs at him in the latter episodes, as they learned he's a kind and wholesome person. The girls themselves said it was the most valuable experience for them and helped them feel more at ease in variety and around other big time comedians. As we all know Tsucchi and Sawabe tended to pamper the members since the beginning, so I'm all in for a change of pace in regards to this possible new program.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Wow, it's almost Sunday and still last Sunday's SokoSaku not uploaded subbed on Keyavids. I'm grateful to the guys and gals supporting the site but I don't remember such a long delay ever! Please guys, you've already let us know that SokoSaku will drop in priority within the weekly "to-do" list, but please do not neglect SokoSaku so much... Especially when we are eagerly expecting to rewatch, subbed, one of the very best episodes ever...

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Translators and editors alike changed since some weeks.
    We all need to have a little patience.
    I'm sure they are doing their best to deliver episodes subs and other tanslations they work on constantly.

About Sakura I already wrote what I think about Okubo-san. In years of MCs watching she's probably the one who works better with idols in my opinion.
    I wouldn't mind having a new show with her or even her replacing Sawabe and Tsuchida at this point. As much fun last episodes were, I don't want see another "how-do-I-do-this" episode in the next 5 years.
    It's just absurd the girls learnt this little - variety-wise - in years of Keyakitte.

• Like Like x 1
  19. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

What a funny episode!
    Some "changes" happened lol
    We no longer have a Saitama Mad Dog, but now a Chihua huahaha (although this breed is not to be taken lightly despite its figure)
    No longer two Moriyas but now Yamori Renaaa~~
    Even tho they were suppose to diss each other the glimpse in their relationship was really cute and Fujiyoshi was extremely cute in this part

20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Ten-chan and Marina are really life-savers... OK I would expect a wonderful performance by Marina, she's so flamboyant, but Ten-chan? She is a true talent, an actress is ascending here: her tone of voice, accent, subtle movements of hands and body and twists of the text she was acting upon were trully awesome...!

And when she finished, she turned and walked back to her seat in such a childish fashion. What an angel!

Ten-chan's parents are so blessed. In fact everybody around her is blessed!

• Agree Agree x 1