1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    happy birthday moeka!!! <3 i watched her stream and it was so fun, i missed her so much. her singing is wonderful and i can't wait to see what she does next, especially now that she's signed to avex

• Like Like x 2
  2. AlterEgo

AlterEgo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    Watched her stream, sometimes I do forget how talented she is.
    happy birthday indeed moeka!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The livestream was amazing! Moeka performed some of her self-composed songs (including my favorite one Peter Pan, I love them all of course!) and she also did some covers that she already did on TikTok, and it was SO nice to hear her singing, her voice is beautiful! She was so nervous and it was too cute, there's also a funny moment when she couldn't open a bottle haha just adorable >.< and she looks classy and pretty with the ribbon in her hair! She played instruments live too! She prepared a lot for this ^^ it was so nice to see her again ;w; <3

The livestream was both on TikTok and IG, it's the same video but from different angles (the sound quality is different in both too). I'll post both versions, enjoy Moeka's mini-concert :blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here

:cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 4
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Happy birthday Moeka! :ome:

I'm so excited to see her face again as well ^^ I hope to hear official full studio versions of her music soon, available on like Spotify etc. She seems to have lost quite a bit of weight, so I hope she's okay and healthy! Her music and voice are amazing. I recently got into Nishino Kana, and I think Moeka's solo music sounds quite similar to that.

• Like Like x 5
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    From Avex news:
    https://avexnet.jp/news/detail.php?id=1007939

Deepl

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Lots of updates!

The Nikkan Sports article about Moeka's return was also printed on paper version! (Source)

001.jpg 002.jpg

Some official photos of Moeka at her live stream, taken from articles in medias. So pretty <3

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

After her live stream ended, Moeka posted "thank you" videos in Twitter, TikTok & IG Story!
    Please make sure to watch them all, for the IG Story one, you can watch here! Screenshots:

007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg

Her recent IG Story photos: her birthday cake after live stream + Moeka with cat & flowers!
    I'm glad that she has staff who takes care of her and gave her a birthday cake! So sweet :3

012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg

Moeka said that she received many bouquets for her birthday so she cultivates the flowers!
    For this reason, she uploaded a singing cover yesterday, it's the song "Dry Flower" by Yuuri.
    Make sure to watch it on her TikTok. She sounds so beautiful as always ;w;

2021/07/06 Twitter update: "Candles melting"

015.jpg

2021/07/06 Instagram update: "19 years old, it was fun ☺ #Wendy"
    (Moeka has a song called Peter Pan, she dressed as Wendy of Peter Pan at her live stream)

016.jpg

2021/07/07 Instagram update: "I changed my icons!
    Actually, the Instagram, Twitter and TikTok all have a different one...!
    Which icon is your favorite? ☺"

017.jpg

Moeka's new icons on her social medias: Instagram - Twitter - TikTok!
    I love them all! I like her styling in her pink Twitter icon, it's different than usual and cool <3

018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Latest updates!

2021/07/10 Twitter update: "Lots of recordings during the weekend!
    Everyone, what are your plans for this weekend?"

001.jpg

2021/07/10 Instagram update: "The supreme hamburger that I made the other day ☺"

002.jpg

2021/07/13 Instagram update: "#MARYQUANT ✿"

003.jpg

Instagram update: "Thank you for all the advices!
    I tried all the solutions that all of you sent to me,
    but the base is not working, I couldn't fix it...
    My macbook will be sent for repair ;_; It will take around a week...
    What should I post on TikTok until it's back?"

004.jpg

Don't hesitate to follow this account to get updates about Moeka: https://twitter.com/yahagimoeka_en
    To be honest I miss having new singing videos on TikTok everyday ;_; Those were really good times <3
    I think she is still going to upload covers every now and then, and update her social medias as well ^^

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/07/16 [Link to TikTok]

The TikTok video is adorable! She's so cute! She said on Twitter: "Since I couldn't fix my macbook yet, I danced~"

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

2021/07/18 [Link to TikTok]

This is Moeka's 7th self-composed song! The song doesn't have a title yet but it could be called Melon Soda XD She looks very pretty and cute with green clothes *-* She said on Twitter: "Since the lyrics have 'melon soda', I tried to have clothes with the color of melon. It's my favorite color this year, and when I noticed, everything around me is full of green!", and TikTok: "I'll complete this song when I get my macbook, with what kind of atmosphere should I arrange it~.. #TitleUndecided #OriginalSong #Songwriting #Guitar #YahagiMoeka #MelonSoda"

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

Bonus: on Moeka's birthday, Shinobu Mori who's the producer of idol shows including AKBINGO!, wished a happy birthday to Moeka with an old photo from the recording of AKBINGO! <3

007.jpg

Cute!!!!! :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's TikTok page passed 50k followers and more than 250k likes! Her Youtube channel also passed 3000 subscribers a while ago (it still doesn't have videos, it will probably be like an artist channel for her future releases?). Congrats Moeka! Hope there will be more and more support for her <3 I don't think I mentioned it here yet; during her livestream for her birthday, Moeka talked about one of her dream which is to perform at the Nippon Budokan. She also expressed her dream for Kouhaku. She has very big dreams, she also worked so hard to learn instruments, improve her singing, and compose music, so she seems very serious about it, and I love all of her songs, so I really wish that she can be successful and achieve her dreams.

Since her return, there have been some support/mentions from 48G members to Moeka!

Murayama Yuiri and Yoshihashi Yuzuka (Draft 3rd gen, Moeka's friend) gave "likes" to Moeka's first video/photo after return:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

During Moeka's birthday on 5th July, STU's Ikeda Yura (winner of the 3rd singing competition) said that she admires Moeka.
    (Ikeda talked about admiring Moeka before, read here!) Since it was Moeka's birthday, Ikeda sang Sustainable, watch here!

In early July it was announced that Naachan joined Avex, and Naachan mentioned Moeka in her Youtube video, watch here! She said that she's happy that Moeka is in Avex too, and that when Moeka graduated, they promised to each other that they will sing together again someday ;w; This is touching because I remember how close they were, and even more at the last activities of Moeka in AKB, Moeka's final tweets before her 1,5 year hiatus were pictures of Naachan and with Naachan, from the finalist concert of the 2nd singing competition. I'm really happy that they're both in the same agency and that it will be possible for them to have a collab/duet again someday! Naachan mentioned Moeka once more to say that Moeka helped to pick Naachan's profile photo on her Youtube channel! Both of them are so close, it's so sweet <3

3 days ago on 24th July, it was exactly 2 years since the very first performance of Sustainable! Those were such good times for me ;w; I really loved following Sustainable promo during summer and after, so many good memories! The music video also recently passed 7,3 million plays, it still increases all the time, I'm glad that this song receives a lot of love until now!

I also wanted to say, Moeka still gives "likes" to pretty much every comment on her TikTok so don't hesitate to comment and show support! I also recently realized that she gave a "like" to my tweet that I made back in early June, where I linked all her singing videos (some links are dead now so I made an updated version), it surprised me because I didn't tag her account on the tweet (but I tagged her name). She really pays attention to fans :3 it makes me happy everytime I receive "likes" from her (which happened so many times now LOL).

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/07/21 [Link to TikTok]

Moeka wrote on Twitter: "I tried to dance~" and the TikTok description says: "I'm addicted to overalls recently". This video is sooo adorable and Moeka looks super cute with overalls *-*

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

2021/07/25 [Link to TikTok]

Moeka wrote on Twitter: "It's summery~. My high school friends are rushing to get a drivers license" and the TikTok description is: "My computer is fixed~! Summer ✿ "Title Undecided" Songwriting and arrangement: Yahagi Moeka #OriginalSong #Summer". The background song in the video is her 7th self-composed song (the one with "melon soda" in the lyrics) I really like this song and the video is so nice and summery! Moeka looks so pretty with the hat! I noticed the part where we see her in a photoshoot, this isn't the first time we see that Moeka is doing photoshoots but so far we haven't seen photos. Looking forward to it! and I guess Moeka is also thinking of having a drivers license! Sometimes I forget that she's already 19 >.<

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

2021/07/27 [Link to TikTok]

Moeka wrote on Twitter: "I posted on TikTok! My hair is growing so I tried to style it like this~" and the TikTok description says: "What is your favorite flower song?". For this video she's singing a medley of her favorite flower-related songs! The songs are: "Hana ni Bourei" by Yorushika, "Hanataba wo Kimi ni" by Utada Hikaru, "Hanabira" by Back Number, and "Hana" by Orange Range. Her voice is so beautiful and all the songs are so nice especially the last one, Hana!

007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/07/29 [Link to TikTok]

Moeka wrote on Twitter: "I sang and danced! The sound of piano that is ringing quietly is so cute, please listen ☺" and the TikTok description: "I sang and danced myself!". There's also a hashtag with "Can you call me if you want to meet" which seems to be part of the song's lyrics! The song is "Memory" by Asmi, Moeka is the one singing in the video and dancing to it. To me, this is probably her cutest video so far, she is just adorable, I love the expressions she made and the cute dance and her singing voice *-* I took more screenshots than usual, haha!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

2021/07/30 Instagram update:

008.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka will go live on TikTok on 8th August at 21:00, in less than a day from now <3

I will post Moeka's recent social media updates on Instagram/Twitter!

2021/07/31 Instagram update: "I wonder if winter will come early..."

01.jpg

2021/08/01 Instagram update:

02.jpg

2021/08/06 Instagram update: "The lotus s'more cookie that I made the other day!"

03.jpg

2021/08/05 Instagram stories: she posted a photo & a video, watch the video here!
    Here is the photo that she posted + 2 screenshots of the video, she wrote "it's hot".

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

2021/08/07 Instagram stories: Moeka posted a video (watch) about the TikTok live!

08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg

2021/08/07 Twitter update: "This Sunday the 8th, I'll be live on TikTok! Tomorrow!"
    She added: "I forgot to write the time~! It's at 21:00~!"

07.jpg

<3<3<3

• Like Like x 2
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes what a coincidence LOL I'll try to be here to watch her live in around 15 hours from now, and hopefully it will be recorded by fans, for those who can't be here live or to rewatch it <3 I wonder what she will do in this live but probably it will be singing again? Since she revealed many new self-composed songs since the last TikTok live. Can't wait!

Moeka's most recent TikToks!

2021/08/01 [Link to TikTok]

Moeka wrote on Twitter: "It's a new song! My favorite part is, the dragonfly that happened to be recorded!" and the TikTok description says: "I recorded a vlog with my new song! "Title Undecided" Songwriting and arrangement: Yahagi Moeka #OriginalSong #Vlog #Summer". This is Moeka's 8th self-composed song! At this point we are going to hear the 30+ songs that she composed, haha! and all of her songs are good, this one sounds more relaxing and a bit happy/nostalgic, someone said that this sounds like it could be in a commercial, I agree! The little vlog is really nice and very summery. I took 3 screenshots where we see Moeka, but the video has a lot of moments (including the dragonfly part) so make sure to watch it in full ;D

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

2021/08/03 [Link to TikTok]

Moeka wrote on Twitter: "From a request! Today, I wrote lyrics for the whole day." and the TikTok description is: "Answering to a request after a long time~ What did you eat today?". The song was requested to Moeka by a fan, it's "Happy End" by Kamishiraishi Mone. it's a really nice song and Moeka sounds great! I love her smile! and I like Kamishiraishi Mone too. and the fact that Moeka spent a whole day writing lyrics really shows her passion for composing music. So glad that she decided to be a singer!

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

2021/08/05 [Link to TikTok]

Moeka wrote on Twitter: "Souiya sa souiya sa!" (lyrics of the song in the TikTok) and the TikTok description says "What's going on with Latte-kun in the back...?". You can see Moeka's cat Latte-kun at the back of the video indeed XD Moeka is dancing here to a song called "Yowanehaki" by MAISONdes. Moeka looks so cute in this ;w; I like her hair and black clothes. A lot of fans said that she looks more adult here and gives a more mature feeling and I agree! She's so pretty!

007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/08/09 Yahagi Moeka - TikTok Live

For those of you who missed it, or for anyone who wants to rewatch it! This is the full live stream (around 27 minutes long). I'm glad that someone recorded it, this was the only upload. Thankfully I watched it live, but I really wanted to rewatch it and save it >.< So I rewatched it now <3 Moeka talked and performed some songs, here are the times for when she sings:

5:55 Melon Soda (unofficial title) - Yahagi Moeka's original song
    11:40 Koi wo Shita Kara - Aiymon
    22:00 Peter Pan - Yahagi Moeka's original song

Her singing is so nice like always ;w; Even if she only did 3 songs, but I love all of them! Melon Soda is so easy to listen and enjoy <3 As for her cover of Aiymon's Koi wo Shita Kara, that's not the first time we hear Moeka singing it! For those who might remember, back in January 2020, she uploaded IG Stories where she was singing it, I posted about it here! You can listen to her old cover of the song here! She said during the live stream that it's been a while that she didn't sing the song and it's nostalgic, and she also mentioned about the IG Stories back then so she remembers it too ^^ I love the song so I'm glad to hear Moeka sing it again! and lastly Peter Pan, my favorite song among all of Moeka's original songs ;w; when Moeka asked which song she should sing, she said that she's happy because a lot of comments asked for her original songs. Yes Moeka, we love your original songs *-*

She also talked a lot during the stream, she answered to some questions. She talked about her hair being a little longer. She said that this time she did a stream with the guitar since last time it was with the piano (there's a cute/funny moment at the end at 25:30 with the guitar where it fell, her expression LOL). She talked about how she worked during her hiatus to have something to present to her fans! I think she said that Melon Soda is one of her favorites among her self-composed songs. Overall she smiled and laughed a lot, it was a great live <3

I wonder when we will have any information about Moeka's solo debut ;w; I wonder when Avex will announce something. Maybe the plan is to let her upload her songs online for a while until she's ready to debut. I want the full versions of her songs T_T if she composed more than 30 then she has enough for 3 albums or 7-8 singles! Let's hope the debut is for 2021!

Some screenshots of the TikTok live stream:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's recent social media updates!

2021/08/08 Twitter update: "After the other day's live"

001.jpg

2021/08/09 Twitter update: "TikTok live will be at 21:00~"

002.jpg

2021/08/09 Instagram update: "Thank you for the live!
    Let's have fun again another time~☺︎!"

003.jpg

2021/08/11 Instagram updates #1 and #2:

004.jpg 005.jpg

2021/08/12 Instagram update:

006.jpg 007.jpg

I love these photos, so pretty!!

2021/08/13 Twitter update: "First pear this year"

008.jpg

2021/08/13 Instagram update: "Past photos #Glasses"

009.jpg 010.jpg

I really like these photos!!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/08/14 Twitter update:

001.jpg 002.jpg

2021/08/14 Instagram update: "Cut out"

003.jpg

These shoes wow LOL She looks great <3

2021/08/14 Instagram stories:

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

#1 "Memorization bread, it exists in this world...!"
    #2 "Today or tomorrow, the song that I'm thinking of posting on TikTok is a song in a foreign language. First challenge! Exciting~!"
    #3 "Since I'm on a diet, I divided it in 3 with my friends.. it was delicious☺︎"
    #4 "I finished what I had to do! Good night, world!"

2021/08/15 Instagram stories [Watch video here]
    The first 3 photos are screenshots of the video ^^

010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg

2021/08/15 Instagram updates #1 and #2:

008.jpg 009.jpg

2021/08/15 [Link to TikTok]

Moeka wrote on Twitter: "I tried to sing the song of IU-san ✿" and the TikTok description is: "Challenge ✿". The song that she is singing here is called "BBIBBI" by IU. This is what Moeka was talking about in her IG stories the previous day, the song in a foreign language, this song is in korean. it's weird to hear her sing in another language but she sounds good as always!

014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka is really active on social medias these days!
    So many updates, photos, videos etc. I love it >.<

2021/08/16 Instagram updates #1 and #2:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

2021/08/16 [Link to TikTok]

Twitter: "Finally succeeded on the 20th try"
    TikTok description: "Bababababa~n #Wink"

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

This is just a regular short TikTok video ^^

2021/08/18 Instagram updates #1 and #2:
    "Please recommend me books"

007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

I love the photos with the glasses, so cute <3

2021/08/19 [Link to TikTok]

Twitter: "I tried to dance~ One shot recording!"
    TikTok description: "Wa~ Next time I want to sing!"

010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg

She's so cute in the video *-*

2021/08/19 Instagram stories:

The 2nd-5th photos are screenshots from a video (watch it here)
    The last picture is also a screenshot from a video (watch it here).

013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg

#1 "I tried to dance~ It's a sign language dance! Nice!" [This is about her TikTok from the same day]
    #2 "What kind of songs should I prepare? What kind of songs do you want to hear?"
    #3 "Everyone!!! I received more replies than I expected, how kind~;_; Thank you.. I'm really happy!
    I will take it as a reference! Is it alright if I ask you again if I need help another time...?"
    #4 "Thousand yen bill... Good night." [She wrote about the bill that is inside her phone]

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/08/20 Instagram updates #1 (flowers) and #2:
    "A long time ago, with my friend at the land of dreams..✿"

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

2021/08/20 Instagram story (watch here): "Good night.."
    The song is "Nemuri no Mori" (Sleeping Forest) by Tomita Lab & Hanaregumi.

004.jpg

2021/08/21 Instagram update: "Cute shirt #OldClothes #ThereAre4Pictures"

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

I love these photos!!! She looks really good *-* <3<3<3

2021/08/22 Instagram update: "New AmiAmi shoes"

009.jpg 010.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/08/24 Instagram story (watch here): "At 21:00, from a request that I received on Instagram, I'll post a cute love song~ Meow Latte"

001.jpg

2021/08/24 [Link to TikTok]

Moeka wrote on Twitter: "It's a new original song! What kind of title should I give it~?" and the TikTok description is: "Cute love song~ "Title Undecided" Songwriting and arrangement: Yahagi Moeka #OriginalSong". This is Moeka's 9th self-composed song! When I first watched the video, I didn't read yet that this was her own song, so I really thought that it's a cover, however it's her original song! (I thought this for some of her other original songs too LOL) she's really good at making music, her songs are so nice... I hope more people can listen <3

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

2021/08/25 Twitter update: "What are you doing?"

005.jpg 006.jpg

2021/08/27 Instagram update: "It's late but by the way~!!!!! I went on the tour that I have been waiting for a really long time~~. I keep waiting and waiting for it. 'Senso wo Shiranai Otonatachi' made my heart squeaky. Everything was good~. To put it to music and to 'deliver what you want to deliver', I realized once again how cool it is. Wonderful. #MyHairisBad".

007.jpg 008.jpg

2021/08/28 Twitter update: "Tomorrow on the 29th at 21:00, I will be live on TikTok~~ Singing~Talking~! Make sure to come!"

009.jpg

2021/08/28 Instagram stories:

010.jpg 011.jpg

The TikTok live will be in around 14 hours from now! Everyone make sure to watch it (and I really hope a fan will record it >.<).

• Like Like x 2